Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 114. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 11:31:25 PM
More than half of coins will disappear. they are too many coins which does not even need blockchain technology in the idea. Era 2 has just started. useless coins will vanish and coins with latest technology and an idea will appear in the market.
Activity: 210
June 27, 2018, 11:22:43 PM
Not all crypto coins will survive, because there are a lot of them in the market then I am sure only crypto coins with a good project and development will rising their value.
Activity: 23
Merit: 4
June 27, 2018, 11:18:49 PM
Yeah, i agree with you. In the future, maybe in 2030 or 2040 there will be only a few coins that survive. Bitcoin and ethereum will definitely survive
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
June 27, 2018, 07:56:04 AM
We don't need all coins. As I can say much of these are useless and not solve any problem. In this case, I think these coins should be dead. And current dump can help with this. I wait when it's price will go to 1 sat and they go out from market and crypto
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 07:44:03 AM
All coins will live, but only a few dozen will remain popular. And this process will be repeated as new technological coins appear.
Activity: 42
Merit: 8
June 27, 2018, 07:41:02 AM
I think only those will survive who will have real use case in our life with their product
Activity: 98
June 27, 2018, 07:01:06 AM
I think most will die, so many coins are such obvious scams, with websites built by 16 year olds, then they "rebrand" once they have money to hire competent devs...
Activity: 88
June 27, 2018, 07:37:51 AM
Obviously not, just like not every small company will survive, this is a risky market aswell ofcourse.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 27, 2018, 07:33:44 AM
I can't say this can all survive, because it is still fictitious. see top 100 coins, they have a good capability in the market. but the rest or new coins appear, there is no guarantee to continue to survive. all come with new projects and how they keep their value in the market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 07:29:39 AM
Naturally, some or most of ICOs today or in the past would not be present in the future. It is simply the natural law, everyone cannot be succesful in the same field. In the end, the best will remain and those who are left out are forgotten.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
June 27, 2018, 07:27:25 AM
What do you mean when say "Survive"? If you talking about constant growth - you are right, just a small ammount of coins and tokens growing (or stabil). I think that allmost all coins/tokens will stay, but we will see big price decrease in in most of nowadays cryptocurrencyes. Just need to joice strong one and hold it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
June 27, 2018, 07:21:29 AM
It depends on how the devs team behind it handle the project. If they really make an effort to the development it will survive.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
June 27, 2018, 07:14:48 AM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

While 95% is a bit high, i somewhat agree with you.

It's really not hard to see that majority of the existing coins right now are just forks and duplicates that offer no clear advantage over others. The maximum potential of cryptocurrencies aren't realized in very specific niches and groups. When people realize this, fake coins will drop like theres no tomorrow.
The coins  that really have  a good working products is those have  a future in the crypto currency world, and simply survive in the  in time of struggle,and become more precious as time goes by
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
June 27, 2018, 07:07:07 AM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

While 95% is a bit high, i somewhat agree with you.

It's really not hard to see that majority of the existing coins right now are just forks and duplicates that offer no clear advantage over others. The maximum potential of cryptocurrencies aren't realized in very specific niches and groups. When people realize this, fake coins will drop like theres no tomorrow.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 07:03:21 AM
Of course not, many projects will finish already this year, so you need to be extremely attentive to those projects in which you are directly involved, it seems to me that this will be very correct, because you need to follow the projects.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 02:13:20 AM
The coins issued by many projects are in a state of Stagnation with the passage of time. In the end, they will disappear because the project can not develop well.
Activity: 196
June 27, 2018, 12:25:18 AM
yes I am sure any crypto will survive because I know many people who like crypto and thus every crypto coin also has its own advantages and advantages so I am sure every coin crypto will survive and be good for the future
Activity: 116
June 26, 2018, 11:00:09 PM
Absolutely will not in my opinion, most of them will die and replaced by another coins. And no one really know which coin will survive in the future and no one know what happened in the future so understand risk before trading.
Activity: 70
June 26, 2018, 10:53:53 PM
How long a coin will survive depends entirely on whether it is actually used or supported by technology. Many COINS are simply meant to suck in more money.
Activity: 154
June 26, 2018, 10:29:02 PM
Nothing last forever and only those coins that gains more support from people with amazing promotion strategy will last longer. Greater strategy is a plus points to survive longer in the market. Since there are a lot of newly bloom coins in the market surely the competition is really tight. But not all of them will survive. Some will die and some will continue to surpassed the challenges the market will be facing. Coins that have potential and are functionally useful will survive longer. The market price status that goes lower in months causes some of the coins to crash and worst won't be able to bounce back. Best picking of coins will help you gain more.
Jump to: