Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 113. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 467
Merit: 100
Binance #Smart World Global Token
June 29, 2018, 01:02:56 PM
No, not all crypto will survive, there are some altcoins that will surely collapse after many years. because not all developers will continue to develop their crypto or some people will continue to buy it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 12:33:25 PM
Absolutely agree with you. Nowadays there are very few really valuable coins and will survive only competitive ones. But who knows maybe one of small coins will become a great one
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
June 29, 2018, 12:31:15 PM
of course not. Only coins with the right idea/products for society will survive. Now in the real world there is no use of blockchain projects, so it will need easy to move from the usual money in the Bank account to crypto tokens
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 12:25:55 PM
Of course no, creating crypto coin is very easy. Everybody can take source code from github and create their own coin but its scam and it die
What? I don't get your point? It's confusing. I guess every crypto coin will survive as long as it isn't a scam coin. If that is a scam one,what do you expect? Of course,it will never survive. Reading information like whitepaper is very useful and important at the same time because you can find out if that particular coin is visible and legit.
Activity: 106
June 29, 2018, 12:17:46 PM
No, definitely not everyone of them, it depends on their development and how much effort the team behind it implements , I would say the majority of them are destined to fail, only by the fact that there's too many of them.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
June 29, 2018, 02:06:09 AM
Of course no, creating crypto coin is very easy. Everybody can take source code from github and create their own coin but its scam and it die
Activity: 210
June 29, 2018, 02:04:00 AM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

Maybe you are right...  A lots of coins which has no value today in the market...  Well because they are just only starting... It is not like what you think that it can be very easy for the altcoin to survive because first of all there are a lots of cryptocurrency today...  Maybe people will surely Invest to those coin that they think that have a potential now in market rather than buying that certain crypto without any value...  It just like your making a wrong Decision...
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 29, 2018, 01:57:37 AM
it seems that not all cryptocurrencies can survive and survive into the future, maybe it's because the factors of the team and the project that must be very solid and useful for the new people of coin that can survive until the future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 12:22:49 AM
The vast majority of altcoins are to die. This is the law of the jungle. It has not been broken for thousands of years. The world does not need so many cryptocurrencies, and eventually there will be several powerful and easy-to-use projects that will win.
Activity: 84
June 28, 2018, 12:50:15 PM
Yes you are right, many of the cryptocurrency coins are beginning just trivial collectible, just the same as the best coins in the real world that are not worthy of payment anymore.
Activity: 121
Merit: 5
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
June 29, 2018, 12:20:28 AM
Nope just check the top 100 coins for now in cmc, then check it in next year you will see that not every crypto survive. There is always failure.
Activity: 350
June 29, 2018, 12:06:45 AM
yes I am sure every single crypto coin will survive and so now many people hold their altcoins and wait for altcoin prices to return, otherwise we will not get anything then, therefore, I yaki every coin crypto can survive with a long time
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
June 28, 2018, 11:43:41 PM
We have to realise that some of them were created as someone's hobby. Probably an assignment or a personal project. Some that are created to meet real life needs often fail because their idea is too good and complex for them to execute. Definitely not all crypto will survive. However, the wise thing to do is to choose coins that have potential for long term growth because of their strong policies.
Activity: 336
June 28, 2018, 11:38:28 PM
I think Not all coins are made to be used as a payment / coin token so you can not really classify your statement in this way. Some of them are used to service their own platform. in many cryptocoins there is no real use value and over time, this type of coin will fade
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
June 28, 2018, 11:37:59 PM
no never, only have a vision will survive in the market. when a dip period there all the shit coins going to be hell. only survive the good coins. from the team , road map , social media contribution  we can identify the what are great coins.

there are few great coins we can see currently top 50 of the coinmarketcap has great future thats why there are in that place
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 11:29:16 PM
I agree with your opinion.
I think not all coins will survive in the Cryptocurrency market.
There will be a selection that proves that there are good coins and bad coins.
I think the coins that survive in the Cryptocurrency market are great coins and can be used for investment.
But before buying a coin it is advisable to choose and look for much information about the coins so you will not regret in the future.
Activity: 270
June 28, 2018, 11:18:43 PM
I think what is happening now on the market is not just that, large shocks await him, more than half of the existing altcoyins will disappear. But the remaining crypto currency is waiting for strong growth. This will happen in the near future.
Activity: 154
June 28, 2018, 11:16:00 PM
There so many crypto coins exist in the market. All of them have different functions. But not all will survive in the crypto market. Especially now a days crypto market experience red status which means price is low. Some will apparently survive especially those popular and with greater strategic plan to survive the situation. Those newly bloom coins will be shakey if they don't do anything to save the business. The tighter the competition the harder it takes to survive especially in this situation. Those coins with potential will survive and others will not. We can say nothing last forever but in crypto everything is possible. We must not lose hope for we know everything will happen.
Activity: 84
June 28, 2018, 11:05:48 PM
In my own opinion i will say that not every crypto coin will survive because some coins have no value and so investors should be careful about the type of coin they invest in.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 27, 2018, 11:55:02 PM
A great coin and have the potential that will last. With the decline of the BTC and the ETH made all coins that do not have their potential will be lost and not have the quantity of selling. Moreover, it now appears an awful lot of ICO recently made competition in world crypto will increasingly be crowded. And coins are worthless I guess will be lost.
Jump to: