Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 23. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 11:43:35 AM
Obviously not all but I expect a decent amount of them will.
Activity: 27
September 11, 2018, 11:22:23 AM
no, definitely not every coin will survive. Sadly, there are a lot of useless coins which will disappear
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM
September 11, 2018, 11:21:23 AM
Of course no! I share the idea that survival of coins is similar to natural selection. Useless and weak will fade away. And only the strongest will stay with us.
Activity: 238
http://www.securix.io/
September 11, 2018, 11:19:58 AM
I not sure about percentage, but usless coins and tokens that not able to be used with real value will die. I think that top coins that already accepted by some services will survive. All other coins will need to prove that people need it.
i do not think tat it os good fpr the market to keep every coin alive it is not needed in the modern circumstances in my opinion
http://www.securix.io/
September 11, 2018, 11:18:56 AM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
i doubt tht we need every cryptocurrency to survive and that we need to save as many as possible let the strongest win
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 11:18:06 AM
I not sure about percentage, but usless coins and tokens that not able to be used with real value will die. I think that top coins that already accepted by some services will survive. All other coins will need to prove that people need it.
Activity: 154
September 11, 2018, 11:16:48 AM
I agree, many coins will go to the past. It seems to me that only those projects that solve the real problems of society will remain. And all the small things created for the sake of unclear goals will go away.
Activity: 176
September 11, 2018, 11:16:00 AM
I don't think all altcoins can last long, because of the increasing number of new altcoins, and the development of market prices is not good enough so I think Altcoin won't last long.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
September 11, 2018, 11:10:30 AM
Not 95% but I can say 50-60% coin won't survive. Many coins has no real value still they are traded. It all depends on volume when the volume of xyz coin zero. It will become obsolete from market. I saw in this bear market many good coins lost their 60-70% of value from its peak. It's not a opting criteria whether coin accepted for services and goods. If it's not been accepted that doesn't mean that coin will not survive. Here coin survival very much depends on admin developments plan and even all top 50 coins doesn't accepted for goods and services still they are surviving.
Activity: 448
September 11, 2018, 11:09:11 AM
I believe the cryptocurrency market will always come back bigly. Just that the market is volatile and most so one has to be very careful when going into cryptocurrency investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 11, 2018, 11:04:05 AM
I am sure every crypto coin can survive, because the existing coins will definitely survive forever even though the price will definitely go down a lot, but I am sure that in the future the price will increase again.
Activity: 44
September 11, 2018, 10:57:46 AM
Yeah I'd agree 95% won't survive but that's the same as any company really, most startups fail in just the same way.

Too many coins or projects at the moment, and that will make the competition crowded. Quality coins with a great team will survive and be strong, some of them will certainly be dying. However, I think that 95% is too much.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
September 11, 2018, 10:53:41 AM
Many coins won't survive ,I'd say 80% coins will die and the ones that will be left out will be the ones that have genuine reason to live on,if we can do some research about coins since 2011 many of them are dead already,that's why I pefer the top 10 coins
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 10:49:21 AM
I think that after the market sinks to the very bottom, few coins will return to the top. Coarse investors will only raise those coins in which they see the potential for development! Why invest in those coins that can ruin you?
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
September 10, 2018, 05:32:27 PM
Well I think speculators are very much and if they are traded they will from time to time pump but by themselves they will be dead
in my opinion you need to save only good cryptocurrencies they will save themself by being useful and we do not need others
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
September 10, 2018, 05:31:41 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
i doubt that we heed all cryptocurrencies to survive so only some of them will do and we do not need to save each of them
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
September 10, 2018, 05:29:03 PM
Well I think speculators are very much and if they are traded they will from time to time pump but by themselves they will be dead
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 05:27:50 PM
I don't think the coins will die off totally but the fact is the value of the coins will depreciate and it will greatly affect the value totally. There is the survival of coins since the overall market is turning blue now.
September 10, 2018, 05:22:50 PM
Yeah definitely not gonna make it , I think you should buy only the top of the coin , the other side not even to watch
Activity: 161
September 10, 2018, 12:13:06 AM
The vast majority of coin won't survive on the grounds that they were made only revenue driven taking or just trick. Clearly those coin who influenced a name in the market and acquire to trust from individuals will just survive. Likewise, those future venture that appears to be encouraging to others yet it's kinda difficult to spot one.
Pages:
Jump to: