Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 44. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 04:57:44 PM
Each I doubt a lot of coins have already died , they do not even rise on the stock exchange , and developers score on the project and create new ones
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 04:56:33 PM
I think only 5% will achieve big success. Maybe 10-20% will be more or less ok and others will just disappear in several years.
Activity: 168
August 30, 2018, 04:53:19 PM
I don't really think every crypto will pass, why would you even suggest maybe every crypto will pass,  For example in a school is it possible for all the students to pass their examination I guess the answer is No so same thing applies to all these coins. Not all the coins will pass the test of exchanges where it will be listed, while some will fail to meet their softcap. So it all depends on the quality of the project and current market situation.
Activity: 89
August 30, 2018, 04:46:40 PM
Not all cryptos will survive, that's a certainty, There are quite a good number of coins out there serving different purposes in the market, But their success will depend on the quality of the service they offer the market, If they are on demand or are needed then they will certainly survive as they will always be needed, If the coin is a mediocre coin then it has no survival chance
Activity: 40
August 30, 2018, 03:47:40 PM
In my opinion, any crypto currency cannot necessarily last long. I see many new crypto currencies that are difficult to gain public trust. They cannot defend themselves longer in the market, they are increasingly selected by nature and become worthless. Most of these coins cannot survive because the benefits are not felt real. They present with duplication of previous coin technology so that the coin is underestimated by the public. I just suggest that this new coin should have an intelligent strategy in the market to last a long time. This strategy can be strengthened in terms of marketing and promotion so that the coins created can be ingrained in the community.
Activity: 45
August 27, 2018, 09:40:21 AM
Most of the coins will certainly not be able to survive , there is nothing to think. There will be a natural selection in the market-only the strongest will survive. Who has a huge demand and behind the technology and prospects
Activity: 266
August 30, 2018, 03:40:38 PM
No of course as there are tokens just honestly slag alone,and do not then they do not see the positive,but some disadvantages,such as logicon? what's normal about him? not technology, not what,so I think such coins are a thing of the past anyway
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 03:34:18 PM
Now there is already a huge amount of crypto currencies that we have not even heard of and that are worthless. This process is endless. Only the strongest and most useful survive.
Activity: 437
August 30, 2018, 03:22:34 PM
will die out those coins that only raise money for ico without the implementation of the project and such tokens now 90%
Activity: 69
August 30, 2018, 03:10:41 PM
This market someone comes and someone leaves. Not all coins in crypto will survive.It depends on the ICO, and the need to analyze and research the ICO before investing in some of them.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
August 30, 2018, 03:04:29 PM
I personally do not agree that 95% of coins will not survive. This is not true. A maximum of 80% of coins will not survive. And most likely the coins will be modified to meet the needs of users.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 03:01:52 PM
as developer works on dedication to deliver service with the contains on valuable with the nominal measure on qualification, the use gives of chance as investors to gains with advantage as collecting with the spares on excess as authorizing use with spares on returns of manage with the examination.

Activity: 154
August 26, 2018, 05:34:12 PM
All crypto coins cannot survive. Very large number will cease to exist in the next few years. Many tokens are created, but they do not perform any useful function, on it will forget about them soon.
Activity: 252
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
August 30, 2018, 02:59:26 PM
No, they will not don't be fooled most of these projects, most will never delivery. People need to realise that in the real world most new start up fail all the time, just to follow your gut and invest in projects you believe trump them all
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 02:56:48 PM
 lot of ICOs going on and very little innovation by some projects teams, we are going to see a lot of tokens being delisted as value plunge to near zero.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 02:51:18 PM
Not every coin will serve, but some are definitely serve, who have good community, Working idea and lots of funds of future development such coin will definitely serve...
Activity: 224
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 30, 2018, 02:48:33 PM
It is clear that in the conditions of market competition many tokens will simply be squeezed out by their successful colleagues, so I agree that 95% may simply disappear.
Activity: 80
August 30, 2018, 02:45:06 PM
Most of these coins will survive in just a few months and will die. Of course, when these coins die, there are many other coins that will replace it and will live for a few months again. And the cycle continues. Smiley
Activity: 420
August 30, 2018, 02:39:48 PM
Every coin survive Huh

I think no, some coin will never out of crypto.
It is possible, because cryptocurrency now is growing and so many new coin is born and want to listed on some exchange.
And old coin with a bad statict will out of crypto.
Activity: 364
August 30, 2018, 02:37:15 PM
most of the new coins are useless or craps on nowadays but I don't know if it's 95% or not . I think that number would be lower than this . and I don't agree with a half of your post because , not all coins are made for use as a payment option to buy something . they have different uses
Pages:
Jump to: