Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 47. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 11:46:38 PM
I think that there are few crypto coins that will survive in the world of crypto and several coins will be vanished from its existence if no people are acknowledging it. For me, top ranked coins such as bitcoin, ethereum and ripple can survive but does who are in the lower ranked has a very high possibility that it will gone for good.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 11:45:17 PM
I agree with you that not every crypto coin survive for long time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 11:44:15 PM
Definitely not.
If we speak about long term distance, so even some coins out of top 10 won't survive. I can name dozens of altcoinsjust entered the market and became already dead projects!
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
August 27, 2018, 11:41:26 PM
I must say that it is not every crypto that will survive this bear market and the heavy heat facing the crypto world. Only the real projects will survive. Many projects may seize to exist.
Activity: 518
August 27, 2018, 11:35:09 PM
I think most of them of crypto coins will not survive at all because their team was lacking of advertisement and intruducing in the mainstream so i guess our investors are not making and investment in that crypto coin and the community are not supporting.
Activity: 105
August 27, 2018, 11:08:20 PM
I don't agree with you. I think that only 30% of the coins can't survive. Most of the coins will survive. Only the meaningless coins will be eliminated. Over time, the coins with no value will slowly. disappear
Activity: 99
August 27, 2018, 11:03:40 PM
Is it true that the percentage of coins that will not survive the market conditions as they are now will be as much as that? I think that percentage is too much, indeed I also think that there might be some coins that will not survive the current market situation but the percentage is not that much. and I think that also depends on the development team of the coin, if the development team already has a mature strategy for the current market situation, maybe the coin will be able to survive.
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 11:01:47 PM
I think for the future, not all crypto coints can survive, maybe there will be some coints that will die, the more crypto coints will emerge, of course we must be smart to choose a coint that has good prospects to be made an investment
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 10:58:00 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
Many coins have survived, but there are also many that have been lost, all of which are caused by the way to attract or get a lot of public attention. If they are not provided, the coins they sell will not last long ...
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
August 26, 2018, 05:35:14 PM
Every crypto coin and token cant survive. Lets be realistic. It is real market and we know many examples when real money were lost, changed and forgotten.

But good products and platforms, working coins and tokens which we use in our everyday life will get stronger and stronger andl form the real cryptomarket of the future.

Every product wont survive but good one sure will. There are lots of fish in crypto ocean. Some of them will be eaten by bigger ones, but good products will survive and cost more and more for sure.

True. The Dotcom bubble is a great proof to that statement. Over 95% of companies which raised substantial investment during that period don't exist now and aren't even remembered. However, that period gave us such grands as Amazon and Ebay.
Activity: 38
August 27, 2018, 10:52:38 PM
Accordingly not every coin will survive according to some researchers in crypto industry have said 90% of all crypto coins may not survive I my self have invested in some which turn to dissappear from the market and being blacklisted from exchangers.
Activity: 168
August 27, 2018, 10:37:27 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

I think 50% of coins will die and 50% will survive. there will only be strong coins left on cryptocurrency, and I think this is very good. because that will reduce the scam, so we can be safer in investing...
Activity: 77
August 27, 2018, 10:18:28 PM
i guess coin will survive if they have a good plan and more serious about it especially when they are so focus to the project more usable in the future. It was so hard to figure it out how project will become in the future but the good thing to do is to investigate and study the project fist, check the member and the project roadmap if they are really planning to make something good in their coin   
Activity: 169
August 27, 2018, 09:04:39 PM
yes Crypto Coin will survive!! because of the Crypto Currency is the only way to make here rich and succesfull in life!! and remember this is our future that can every one change there life!!
Activity: 196
August 27, 2018, 09:01:54 PM
There are many shitcoins that operate on the market. Currently launching a new ICO or crypto coin is very easy to do so anyone can do it to get some funds. But people must realize that only the real will survive in the market. To be successful in the long run, cryptocurrency must have unique technology and smart solutions.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 08:51:23 PM
The presence of new coins certainly makes a lot of coins lose value, and if so then it is very difficult to recover, but if the coin has reached the marketcap of more than $ 100 million it will be easy to recover because of devs. can sell these coins to new investors.
Activity: 350
August 24, 2018, 01:37:05 PM
I think crypto coin will be survived. But I am sure all crypto coin are not survive. Now time to hold your crypto coin and sell this with good profit.
Activity: 56
August 27, 2018, 08:09:36 PM

I belive all coins has its own true functionality wether on its platform or a utility coin. Somehow its depends on the development of the project wether its still valuable or useless.
Activity: 146
August 27, 2018, 08:06:38 PM
Most likely about 75% of coins in the future cannot overcome pressure and cannot survive. We cannot guarantee or predict every crypto, some crypto are rising now and sometimes other crypto are partially decreased. This is what happens to the market today. But some coins that have good potential will survive, because they have great managers and teams.
Activity: 119
August 27, 2018, 07:46:47 PM
Most of the coins will certainly not be able to survive , there is nothing to think. There will be a natural selection in the market-only the strongest will survive. Who has a huge demand and behind the technology and prospects
As we know, most of them are just overvalued coins with not much potential and are likely going to end up failing. Its just like how startups work in real world where most of them end up failing and the successful ones end up making for the failed ones.
Pages:
Jump to: