Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 46. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 06:29:22 PM
Well not all crypto coin survive. I think there are only some because of its demand. If the crypto is worth investing demands will increase and that coin will grow more higher value.
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 06:21:07 PM
Over the long term I am also pretty convinced that 9 out 10 coins will disappear. Most projects are very active around the ICO and the you see and hear nothing anymore...most people spend time in the telegram groups and consider a project is proceeding if there is a good buzz in the telegram with growing members. That is all just smokescreen. Look up the Github instead. There you see if a project makes any progress, if it is being further developed.
Activity: 864
Merit: 3
Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network
August 29, 2018, 06:16:54 AM
There is no reason for the vast majority of coins to continue existing and survive. There is a craze around ICOs which eventually it will burst. Like the .com bubble in the early 2000s everyone attracted investors by simply putting words like "online" and "on the internet" eventually bursting the bubble around it because many of those businesses did not add any real value. Same with crypto, eventually coins that do not add any real value as technology or platform will fade away leaving few strong that will prosper. I don't see it any other way.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
August 29, 2018, 06:04:28 AM
I agree the strongest will survive coins. But this process has not yet will start soon, now in fact the developers themselves do not fully understand where to apply their development, crypto currency needs to be widely disseminated, then we can start talking about who survives and who doesn't.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
August 29, 2018, 05:59:38 AM
Not close all of them will be alive, strongest will eat weakest ones and the cryptocurrency market will be balanced with the help of this sad doing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 01:35:37 AM
not all, the coin will die if it can not generate profits again from the real project that made not merely because of the increase in value on the exchange, sometimes the price of coins suddenly rose drastically that caused some parties who try to reap the benefits of price increases
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 01:34:27 AM
I believe SciDex is one of them protocol who are providing the expression and execution of more complex transactions. The result: readable, compliant and adaptive smart contracts for complex assets transaction. They Provide Small Contracts for business which is very useful.
Activity: 93
August 28, 2018, 01:31:40 AM
I don't agree with you. I think 70% of the encrypted coins will survive. It is normal for 30% of the coins to be eliminated. After all, the cryptocurrency will have new coins every day. If it is not strong enough, it will be eliminated. Very normal thing
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 28, 2018, 01:16:27 AM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
Now there are about 2k coins and tokens. And the lower the rating, the volatility becomes higher and in fact such coins are used as an instant profit. So they can no longer be considered, many of these coins have many dead or shitcoins. Remain the most stable and valuable.
Activity: 224
August 28, 2018, 01:13:41 AM
In my opinion, not all crypto coints are able to survive, maybe some will die, more new coints will emerge, but I don't think all of them can survive, just a coint that has good potential that can last for a long time.
Activity: 15
August 28, 2018, 12:40:38 AM
No, the survival of encryption has a demand decision. The current encryption market is not good, and many coins have been zeroed. The market helped us clean a lot of useless coins. It is a good thing for our investors.
Activity: 40
August 28, 2018, 12:29:39 AM
No, not all coins will survive. Many experts say that the market will fall even lower and there may be a panic sale, after which most coins simply will not survive. But this is only good, because really promising coins will grow stronger!
I think for the future, not all crypto coints can survive, maybe there are some coints that will die, if we will invest in crypto, they must be good at choosing coints that have good potential to be made an investment
Activity: 101
August 28, 2018, 12:19:35 AM
Of course, not every coin will survive. Many coins cannot survive in the market. There are also many coins that are scams. Their purpose is to collect money and then abandon coins.
Activity: 181
Merit: 3
August 28, 2018, 12:16:05 AM
if I don't think all crypto coins can survive, bro. but almost all Coin Crypto still survive even now. like a word. 1000 one that can't last even the price goes down and there is no movement at all
copper member
Activity: 84
August 28, 2018, 12:15:17 AM
so far, cryptocurrency is inconvenient for everyday existence as a way of price. inside the crypto market there will be no extra than five leading coin, the relaxation will appear and disappear.
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
August 24, 2018, 06:38:28 PM
Yes, I think cryptocurrency will survive even if there are many coin and token that is not using in a real goods and services, because I know cryptocurrency is the future global currency that we will be use worldwide and the blockchain technology will totally solved the problem of some banks.
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03
August 28, 2018, 12:12:09 AM
A lot of these coins will die as time goes on.  Think about corporate and government coins.  Also think about all the new projects coming in daily.  There will be winners and losers.  Our job is to attempt to pick the winners. 
Activity: 196
August 28, 2018, 12:01:56 AM
No, not every cryptocurrency coin survives. Most only last a couple of months after they get listed. But that depends on how popular and famous the coin is. Also its purpose and its target can be consider as well. The more appealing the product is the more consumers will buy it. So coins with no appeal dies fast.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
August 27, 2018, 11:58:07 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

Since the start of the ICO and creation of cryptocurrency about thousands of coins are already dead, and many more hundreds are going to die because of lack of development, so it is very important for investors and bounty hunters as well to check if the coin you are investing your time and money is going to be a long term investment.
copper member
Activity: 280
August 27, 2018, 11:51:51 PM
I tend to agree that when coins have more utility, a huge amount of the coins created up until now will die. I think cryptoexchanges with their own coin such as BNB will remain as avenues for investment. It serves a purpose with its popularity.
Pages:
Jump to: