Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 45. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 258
August 30, 2018, 01:58:30 PM
i think no. maybe 30% of the new coins will survive. and the rest will die.many coins are not needed today and nobody knows what to do with the coins. and many projects are also double or triple available. and nobody needs 30 exchanges. only the strong ones will live on.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 01:30:01 PM
Many cryptocoin have no real usevalue and by time these kind of coin will fade away
The price that the coin is attached to doesn't make the coin valuable. If the coin works then that is what will make it have value.
I quite agree with you,  main cryptocurrencies will survive in the long term and the smaller, less established ones will crash and burn, due to a lack of interest or requirement for their purpose. This is because many of the almost-2000 coins on the market are very similar in the way that they work and they don’t bring any new ideas, concepts, or services to an already full table. It is highly likely that any coins that don’t have a unique selling point will become completely superfluous to requirements and will be ignored in favour of those offering something special.
Activity: 159
August 30, 2018, 01:00:13 PM
I think many will disappear because they are useless but the blockchain is revolutionary on the technological level, some will remain.

I especially think that many competing projects will die, currently there are too many crypto with the same applications (only the best will still be there)
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 12:21:55 PM
Bear markets are harder on altcoins in light of the fact that they're exchanged against Bitcoin, so they lose fiat esteem when BTC plunges and can get hit twice as hard on the off chance that they lose satoshi esteem over this. The high performing altcoins will survive, and the devoted tokens for darken utilize cases like mapping the genome of Idaho potatoes will cease to exist.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 08:14:22 AM
So of course, after such a correction of the market it will be very difficult to rise again and bargain at that level that was, so many tokens will simply disappear from it
Activity: 238
August 30, 2018, 08:11:05 AM
Not all altcoins will survive. As far as I know only the strongest survive in crypto. The more obstacles to face the more chance that there will altcoins that will instantly end the campaign.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Rarely what projects can pass the first line, firing so that ahead of others for several years. Most often, these are projects that are politically or financially useful to the world, which raise money in 1-3 days.
Activity: 56
August 30, 2018, 08:06:18 AM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

Really not all cryptocurrency will survive mostly all scam projects are bound to fail including some projects with no useful purpose. But the percentage of more than 95% will survive.
Activity: 448
August 30, 2018, 08:01:07 AM
If according to my observation, not all crypto coins will survive. there will be coins that die because they have no interest, so the coin has no value and will eventually disappear from the circulation of Cryptocurrency coins.
Activity: 197
August 30, 2018, 07:58:10 AM
Well it looks early to judge because there are alot of young projects that have potential and they really need time and a little trust to bloom
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 07:49:23 AM
yes I agree, but I think the percentage isn't that big maybe 60% or 50% will die and the rest will survive. Some are useless and they have to be taken out to clean crypto technology. Some of them are used for their own platform services.
Activity: 84
August 30, 2018, 07:46:04 AM
Some bounty maneger was fake and introduce new name for ICO and it depends by good statement by white paper if it's look good for real or not so buyers will not buy for it and if theres no buyer the crpto new coin will not stonger and will not stay any longer in ICO industry maybe %40 of crpto coin will not survive
Activity: 238
August 30, 2018, 07:41:49 AM
Truth need to be told. Not every crypto coin would survive this recession some would die along the line while some coins would be worthless, only few would make it.
It is very difficult today for young coins, to which there is little trust and investors transfer all the money into tokens that have authority, such as the top 5.
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 12:33:10 AM
Of course not. All coins do not exactly survive. Only the competitive coins will remain and strong coins will be developed.
Activity: 98
August 30, 2018, 07:36:38 AM
Hm.m..
This is just my wild opinion opinion i will say that not so every crypto coin will survive because, some coins have no value and for you that is investor you should be careful.
Activity: 55
August 30, 2018, 07:23:05 AM
Not all altcoins will survive. As far as I know only the strongest survive in crypto. The more obstacles to face the more chance that there will altcoins that will instantly end the campaign.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 30, 2018, 05:15:35 AM
Each coin has its own strength, however we find that the market is always growing and every coin can be one of its own strengths, so the analysis of each coin's project for us Investment is most needed
Activity: 133
August 30, 2018, 04:42:56 AM
Truth need to be told. Not every crypto coin would survive this recession some would die along the line while some coins would be worthless, only few would make it.
Activity: 150
August 30, 2018, 04:37:37 AM
I am sure if the coins in the crypto world will survive because the crypto world is now being trusted by many people and making many people join the crypto world. At present the crypto market is not good but I am sure the crypto market will increase again.
Activity: 40
August 30, 2018, 04:37:11 AM
Some will survive but most of the tokens/coins will not. It easy to make coins/tokens but it's hard to maintain and survive because there's a lot of coins/tokens coming every day which might provide a better future for the holders. There are many choices, only those coins/tokens that are really valuable will survive.
Activity: 80
August 30, 2018, 04:33:04 AM
I believe SciDex is one of them protocol who are providing the expression and execution of more complex transactions. The result: readable, compliant and adaptive smart contracts for complex assets transaction. They Provide Small Contracts for business which is very useful.
I think that it is depending on the purpose for which the coin has been created. If the project is a good one and people will put trust on it no doubt that it will run for a long long time. but if people will not show any interest there then I will surely not survive for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: