Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 49. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 10:19:32 AM
For sure not. A lot of coins will scam, or die, or become not useful. It's natural, only the best will survive and the project need to develop every time
Yes, I also think so, but still today the market contributes to the fact that most people clearly do not understand that altcoins are being artificially reduced in price so that big uncles who have a lot of money could make very good money on it, I think that now is the time for this, what do you think?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 01:21:38 PM
Yesterday, I counted more than 70 coins from the Top 100 that fell below the level of the big fall last year. I think that in time many altoquines will leave the market.
Activity: 640
August 26, 2018, 10:16:08 AM
For sure not. A lot of coins will scam, or die, or become not useful. It's natural, only the best will survive and the project need to develop every time
Activity: 476
August 26, 2018, 06:37:00 AM
Many coins will not survive this bullish market situation and won`t recover. The market will take care of those coins which does not
represent any value. It takes time but let the market decide.
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 06:36:20 AM
It is not possible for every coin to survive considering the way they are being created and released. Most of them are not worthy of an investment in them.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
August 26, 2018, 06:28:02 AM
Most of crypto coins will surely not be able survive especially in the long run, because most of the coins don’t have worth anymore. Still, there are more coins that have potential and will keep on growing. Many of these coins are being supported, so they have a good chance to survive.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
August 26, 2018, 06:12:07 AM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
eh, it's easier to say than do.
lots of coins did not make it till last year, when most of them rose very hardly
everyone likes to have their own coin! and that makes this market became very chaos
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 06:07:56 AM
i think the quality coins will survive. it must have practical use in real life. or it has some unique features. People depend on it. so it will keep going. in the long run, if we invest in such coins. i will benefit a lot.
Activity: 364
August 26, 2018, 05:57:48 AM
I think yes, because in my opinion there are still many people who invest in Crypto so I am sure that all crypto coins will survive.
Activity: 415
August 26, 2018, 05:48:01 AM
No, I don’t think that at least 90% of altcoins are air without actual projects. Their death is only a matter of time. Now they look vibrant, because the market bubble has not really broken, waiting for the market bubble broken day, you will see the bodies of altcoins on the ground.
Activity: 154
August 26, 2018, 05:42:07 AM
From the current market condition I would say, NOT all coins will survive I have seen so many project that fails even in the early stage of their project. ICO is the source of fund in their project but almost 50% of the ICO fail in this market situation. So many good project not pursue because of lacking of funds.
Activity: 196
August 26, 2018, 05:36:54 AM
maybe,But it's almost obvious that not all will. With the high competition there is in the market, only quality coins will see day break. There are a number of shit coins out there with very weak projects.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
August 26, 2018, 05:12:50 AM
Certainly the answer to that question is NO, and many have already vanished from the scenes for a variety of reasons. I see that many businesses are changing their model to be able to function on the blockchain so whilst there are real world ideas behind a coin I think these have a better chance of succeeding. Just creating another coin with no added functionality can have the effect of dilluting the market as the same pool of cash is spread between more and more coins.
Activity: 157
August 26, 2018, 05:07:35 AM
Each coin has the potential to certainly crypto are nice and there's that do not have potential. All the coins of the crypto are moving and evolving because they may be a very smart team. And I think that the no crypto coins may be potential certainly will have no value and would even be lost.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
August 26, 2018, 05:06:36 AM
No not all, only the few that shows their potential and have their own products. Most of the cryptocurrencies created nowadays are only pump and dump scheme. After they raise their crowdsale and gain funds, after a month they disappear like nothing happened. And their crypto just continues to drop until 2 or 3 digits in satoshi. Only few can maintain their prices and follow their roadmap according to schedule and does prevent their crypto from crashing a lot.
Activity: 248
August 26, 2018, 04:42:15 AM
No, in this round of the big crash, many coins will disappear. This is the most real. Many coins are actually worthless. No investors will invest in them.
Activity: 84
August 25, 2018, 06:13:11 PM
The market of crypto-currency is very oversaturated with coins. Most of them are useless, and I think that in the near future they will simply disappear from the cryptomir.
Activity: 392
August 25, 2018, 07:13:52 AM
No, not all coins will survive. Many experts say that the market will fall even lower and there may be a panic sale, after which most coins simply will not survive. But this is only good, because really promising coins will grow stronger!
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
August 24, 2018, 09:56:14 PM
Thanks for believing that almost all you said that it will survive. But the situation right now doesn't exist for the reasons and circumstances may affect the value on it. We to accept that some of them are scrapped and dump .o value at all, so it is nice to believe,hopefully and positively.
Activity: 966
August 24, 2018, 09:24:15 PM
I think some will not, because well base their price to bitcoin, since bitcoin is down, some will not recover, and also some cryptocurrency didnot  deliver their purpose.
Pages:
Jump to: