Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 51. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 03:12:13 PM
Only those altcoins that have not only an idea, but also a working product will remain. Without altcoins, the platform running on the blockchain will not be able to work.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 24, 2018, 02:54:20 PM
Is never possible for all these coins to survive, even in natural selection, it is something like 1 in every 100. It is imperative for investors not to be emotionally attached to any project and to continue to review their portfolio and more information come to light about a project, information is what drive this space and that is why most people have lost more than they should by now
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 02:48:44 PM
It is obvious that not all coin will survive. Even in real life not all project survive and crypto is not left out. But a well planed peoject with a strong packaging will certainly survive
Activity: 95
August 24, 2018, 02:32:57 PM
I think IMO, that more than 80% of crypto coin will eventually fade away. There are lots of coin in the market currently and not all of them have potentials to be accepted in the long run. For a coin to survive, a lot depends on its economic importance and value. This current dip will see a lot of coin die because those coin without potential will never attain any value again.
Activity: 83
August 23, 2018, 06:34:38 PM
 I think that some good coins can survive if it has a great team and project idea.One crypto is rising right now and sometimes another crypto is dead. This is what happens to the market today.
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 03:49:53 PM
It is obvous  that not all coins can suvive. It could be less than 90% could survive and profitable.
There many coins/tokens that have no clear platforms and those are hardly to survve.
Activity: 228
August 23, 2018, 03:45:22 PM
Absolutely no, I think that most of altcoins will disappear in future for sure, we are encountering too many worthless projects lately and that may cause crisis.
Activity: 168
August 23, 2018, 03:36:51 PM
I think that not all will survive because many simply will not stand the competition. And many will die of rum that are weak and because they are cheap.
Activity: 89
August 23, 2018, 03:35:16 PM
I think most crypto coins will die, and most of the projects we see on coinmarket today are already ghost coins, some of them with broken blockchain. I think we need to see a very long bear market before most of the shit coins are gone. And people stop buying into ico without any future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 03:31:33 PM
Almost every day a project is recognized as a scam, many fall in price in dozens of times for various reasons. I think this will continue forever, because many projects are not clear why they were created at all.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
August 23, 2018, 03:30:14 PM
No, not all crypto coins will survive because most of them are shit coins ,even the ones that manage to get on coinmarketcap
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
August 23, 2018, 03:26:16 PM
Many coins will disappear after a while. This is because they have no value to the world, to the economy and to the people. For the coin to be needed by the community, it must be used in the economy, to solve the tasks. Now we see thousands of coins that are not needed and will soon forget about them.
Activity: 25
August 23, 2018, 02:50:31 PM
There are lots of coins in coinmarketcap, not to mention new ones. I think many of them will not be able to survive and end up being shit coins. Until now too many have ended up being shit coins and then the developer and the community leave it.
copper member
Activity: 252
August 23, 2018, 02:34:22 PM
Many of These Coins are Eather shit coins or there are some that the developers Created them for the purpose of Profit. Only a few Froject With Solid team and bright Project Future will Survive. We are Always Having new Technology and innovation. 
Activity: 866
August 23, 2018, 02:27:22 PM
not all coins will survive in the market because currently there are so many coins that the competition will be tighter and they must be able to create a new breakthrough in crypto in order to survive or become a favorite coin after bitcoin
brand new
Activity: 0
August 23, 2018, 04:04:11 AM
nope.. every crypto coin will cannot survive.. because day by day many new coin developed and come from market...
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 23, 2018, 02:14:50 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
not every, i think. we can see loads of it appearing and vanishing in one instant. about 20% will remain i guess, maybe another new comers will be stronger
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 02:08:04 PM
Of course no, survive less than five percent of all crypto tokens. There are a lot of shitcoins now with low trading value on exchanges.
Activity: 336
August 23, 2018, 02:07:00 PM
No,of course, not all,and even so I will say that most of the coins will go into the past, as there is now in the market, a lot of slag,which is not a generally ochem,but there are very promising and strong coins, behind which are strong technologies, big money,and huge forces, or rather investment investors who invest in the development of these areas
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
August 23, 2018, 02:03:05 PM
I think more than 70% will be useless eventually. Even now we see disappointing statistics when many coins lose its value immediately after release. And the situation worsens every day.
Pages:
Jump to: