Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 50. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 13
August 24, 2018, 07:33:01 PM
Not all coins will survive since most of them are not able to solve their intended purpose, so it will be really difficult for individuals to really invet their hard earn cash in ssomething like that.
Activity: 82
Merit: 6
August 24, 2018, 06:48:15 PM
I think the question is quite....broad or too optimistic. Of course not every crypto coin is going to survive, even if we would count only those who are making it out of the ICO process alive, which is thinning the whole thing a lot. And like many products which are successful at first but not on the long run, only the best, most adaptable, useful or best-supported are going to stay. Does not mean doomsday is upon us, just pointing out, that crypto is a very normal market these days and normal markets tend to be competetive and pushing out a few possible options, for one reason or the other. Who is good enough is going to find enough aid, either from small users or big names.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
August 24, 2018, 06:40:24 PM
if in my opinion, not all crypto coins will survive, depending on the coin, whether there are many enthusiasts or not and whether the coin has a good future or not, if not then I think the crypto coin will not survive.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
August 24, 2018, 06:11:07 PM
Is never possible for all these coins to survive, even in natural selection, it is something like 1 in every 100. It is imperative for investors not to be emotionally attached to any project and to continue to review their portfolio and more information come to light about a project, information is what drive this space and that is why most people have lost more than they should by now
do not continue to live but if it can last for a long time in my opinion that is what we are looking for because I realize that one day not only one or two coins will die but the question of coin will die because the longer I think crypto will fade because the user left
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 06:06:54 PM
I doubt that all cryptos will be able to withstand the current situation in the market. I think, only 60% of the coins in the market will be able to recover once the market starts to rise. I do also bet that those that are new will be soon left out because unlike tokens which are already listed in the market for years or months, they don't still have a strong community which would highly contribute for the demand on a crypto.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
August 24, 2018, 02:57:41 PM
Yes, I believe that a lot of weak coins will disappear because they can not continue to compete with other stronger coins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 05:55:07 PM
all coins will not survive. even now, many coins have lost their value and will soon leave the market.
Activity: 84
August 24, 2018, 05:53:40 PM
is a great time to check which of the new cryptocurrencies is capable of growth. if this prolonged fall in prices and all the negative background of the new coin will stand, then soon there will be a big increase..
Activity: 107
August 24, 2018, 04:26:04 PM
In my opinion it is only a good project that will last, every day there are new coins coming some of them have a good project but some projects are only for the sake of the name.
Activity: 52
August 24, 2018, 01:41:18 PM
I think that not all coins will survive after this fall. Many coins simply can not withstand competition and weak coins simply disappear.
copper member
Activity: 70
August 24, 2018, 03:29:59 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

Crypto coins are not just being used for payments but investment like shares. But the coins which are trying to be used as a currency will not succeed there will only be a few winners
Activity: 292
August 24, 2018, 03:28:38 PM
I think that every coin will survive, but maybe on the value of 0,0001 $, but I don't see the real situation that some coin will end, just like this, its performing on the market, no. Only its price will go to the ground and even under it.
Activity: 322
August 24, 2018, 03:27:35 PM
I believe Altcoin will continue to survive with the existence of Bitcoin because Bitcoin is a refuge from all Altcoins, because Altcoin in and out of the market is influenced by the existence of Bitcoin. So crypto coins will still survive when bitcoin still exists
Activity: 84
August 24, 2018, 03:26:41 PM
From my perspective, certainly not all crypto coins will survive, mainly because 85% of crypto coins are weak only 15% are strong and stable and when the strong stand firm the weak fade away because of competition.
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
August 24, 2018, 03:23:17 PM
Yes, I believe that a lot of weak coins will disappear because they can not continue to compete with other stronger coins.

Only the strongest coins will survive, especially now when market is very weak.In my opinion most of coins will die until end of this year and for their place will apear new and maybe stronger coins
Activity: 168
August 24, 2018, 03:20:40 PM
I'm sure that many coins will just die. Because they will be very cheap and not promising and in them people will not invest. Because they are weak coins.
Activity: 365
August 24, 2018, 03:20:20 PM
Personally, I believe by the time the market recover from the fall, not all coin will be able to survive the condition of the market. I believe only coin with good development and a strong team members will be able to survive the market while most of the weak ones will crash to zero.
Activity: 318
August 24, 2018, 03:19:24 PM
I am not sure that all existing cryptocurrencies will be able to survive in 5-10 years. I think that there will be a new cryptocurrency with great opportunities that will replace all crypto-currencies.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
August 24, 2018, 03:18:08 PM
actually a lot of altcoins  are there which are already dead. There are a lot of reason for that, and i think that the most important reason is that of the the interest of the investors who continue to invest money in bitcoin. A coin will continue to survives tell people continue to put investment there. lake of people interest gradually make the coin ground and finally come to become a dead coin.
Activity: 246
August 24, 2018, 03:13:41 PM
More and more shitcoins are coming on the market till will get some regulations, my guess is that only 10% of them will survive in 3 years from now
Pages:
Jump to: