Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 75. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 10:03:11 AM
I'm pretty sure not all of them will be seen in the future especially those coins that have already abandoned by its developers. Market competition is getting strong now and it surely the others will lose the opportunity to compete with others. Of course, those coins that have a huge market volume will surely survive.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 09:44:15 AM
No I don't think every crypto coin will survive, I think that would be impossible.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
July 30, 2018, 09:43:19 AM
Don't pretend, do you really think every crypto coin will survive? Not at all! Only thsed backed with working product will survive. It is less than 10% of market.
Even in top 100 crypto there is a majority of non sense coin without any product and they are just fedding us with promises
Activity: 32
July 30, 2018, 09:39:47 AM
No if coain is related to good potential coin and upgraded project then it's possible to survive in crypto market otherwise coin will die in long term running
Activity: 48
July 30, 2018, 09:34:15 AM
No because most of the coins platform are not that broad and cannot apply for long term if no further development !
Activity: 107
July 30, 2018, 09:33:57 AM
Depending on the project team's ability to develop the project, if the management team is enthusiastic and enthusiastic, it may be possible to raise the coin, but a project if not feasible will die.

Agree, it will all depends on how active and dedicated the team members to make the project survive, because if team are serious they can be able to gain more investors and increase popularity.
Activity: 210
July 30, 2018, 09:31:30 AM
Depending on the project team's ability to develop the project, if the management team is enthusiastic and enthusiastic, it may be possible to raise the coin, but a project if not feasible will die.
Activity: 107
July 30, 2018, 09:18:10 AM
I guess most of them have to be sacrificed to pave the way for other projects.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 30, 2018, 09:16:41 AM
I think if the crypto coin progress and be successful, they are way to be survived. But in the case right now, not all can survive.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 09:10:44 AM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
I think no, with many crypto-currencies, what happened with bitcoin, the prices will fall,but unlike other crypto-currencies, bitcoin had a good price and could not go without
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 30, 2018, 09:01:53 AM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
of the coins that exist now, about a hundred will survive. And this if you do not take a very long time. Quite a lot of projects are falling apart, and for a working coin, continuous support is needed.

I think there are few that cannot survive most especially to those team that are not supportive to their project but i believe that many coins will still be able to survive and they are now patiently waiting of a good timing when crypto accepted to other countries.

depending on what period to take)
2-3 years can survive a lot of coins
And if you take 5-10 years, then quite a lot will be lost. Of course, there will be a lot of new ones, more likely, more than disappear
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 08:51:56 AM
there are absolutely useless coins, what are they for?-if their value is almost zero,they need to bring that to unload cryptogenic,someone tries to resurrect them but will fail.
For cryptocurrency is very important in the future, and many people need Crypto to buy some products online, I hope you invest your money on crypto and do not be afraid to invest in crypto.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
July 30, 2018, 08:37:22 AM
there are absolutely useless coins, what are they for?-if their value is almost zero,they need to bring that to unload cryptogenic,someone tries to resurrect them but will fail.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 07:15:11 AM
No never.75 percentage of coins will vanish. They may run by making you a bag holder. I think only coins that has real lfe use case will only survive
Activity: 131
July 30, 2018, 07:08:20 AM
In fact you are right and as we can see there are lots of projects and coins which are junk but I think that it is a normal situation because as we know most of business are crashed in the real life
Activity: 1274
July 30, 2018, 07:04:08 AM
You are right only real and big community project tokens.coin will survive all other will dead with time being.
Activity: 336
July 30, 2018, 06:49:38 AM
Only those coins will survive, which will be constantly improved. Obsolete projects are uninteresting to people, so they will gradually go out. But I think that there will be more advanced projects.
Activity: 32
July 30, 2018, 06:44:04 AM
If a coin is no longer traded then this will discard its value. I just think when anything is unwanted it will not be worth it. When a coin is released there will be enthusiasts from the public to buy it and start investing with the promised platform development. What you say is not necessarily necessary because practical applications are also the desires of the coin
Activity: 319
July 30, 2018, 06:41:46 AM
Well, in my own opinion, in as much as the rate of scam projects and less potential coin are in the crypto market, the very potential coin and also those with good dev and management team will survive the market while the ones without good dev team will crash.
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
July 30, 2018, 06:38:57 AM
I'm totally agree with you mate, I sure that we just don't need 95% of altcoins, because they don't have value or useless. Probably we will see only top 20 or top 50 cryptocyrrency in future, it depends from developers and services.
Pages:
Jump to: