Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 73. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 254
July 30, 2018, 02:31:54 PM
No, crypto coin will stay alive if it continues to get demand from investors and traders. With that supply they will keep going, but if the traders and investors have left a coin, then gradually, the coin will die and disappear. And it happens because, there is no longer the development of the coin
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 02:27:17 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

I agree with you to some extent as most coins will not survive. However, depending on the objective the coin was created; it needs to have a real world application for it to be successful. It is then important to identify these coins in their early days and ride with them asx they progress on their roadmap.
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 02:09:31 PM
Not all crypto coin will survive on the long run. Majority of the cryptocurrency projects were fronted by individuals who just wanted to make quick money and get out of the scene without thinking of the sustainability of their project.
Activity: 100
July 30, 2018, 01:19:20 PM
There is no doubt that not every cryptocurrency can survive. Today, the market is very fast and can only hold selected projects. A lot of coins were created to earn. They have no real value in themselves. But giants such as Ethereum and Bitcoin will remain no doubt in the next 100 years
Activity: 125
July 30, 2018, 01:15:54 PM
altcoins will die in the future, and only the coins of the best projects will survive
I think investors have not exhausted themselves. And a lot of people are not involved in the crypto world. Therefore, when there is a new flow of people, then the projects will increase.
Activity: 29
July 30, 2018, 01:14:50 PM
I don't think all the altcoins will survive for the next few years . it seems to me that many will disappear
Activity: 112
July 30, 2018, 01:11:04 PM
altcoins will die in the future, and only the coins of the best projects will survive
Activity: 52
July 30, 2018, 01:10:29 PM
It will take a little time, and the most stable cryptocurrencies will remain. Who will it be? This is clearly seen on the exchanges. From mass to skill. No one will cancel natural selection. With leaders all clear. The most difficult to find promising outsiders and make money on them
Activity: 72
July 30, 2018, 01:04:42 PM
The whole world will eventually move to cryptography due to instant transaction time .  95% of crypto won't survive
Activity: 29
Merit: 2
July 30, 2018, 01:03:00 PM
All crypto coins can never survive, because most project ain't real and sometimes most coins fall easily due to poor development of a project
Activity: 10
July 30, 2018, 11:43:30 AM
I don't think so. because those crypto are just copy cats of other and they are just naming it. 95% of them wont survive i believe for that.
Activity: 168
July 30, 2018, 11:43:11 AM
difficult to predict at this time, sometimes we imagine not in accordance with reality, even very contrary to reality. I will try to answer maybe only the bitcoin and ethereum that can survive. Grin
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
July 30, 2018, 11:42:59 AM
many coins have lost their value and are not traded, I believe that over time they will leave the cryptocurrency market.
i th9nk that we need only good cryptocurrency to survive and to keep make us happy, so let the bad ones go
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
July 30, 2018, 11:41:03 AM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
i think that we do jot need every cryptocurency tomsurvive and i think that bad coins should die and only good should leave
Activity: 266
July 30, 2018, 11:40:07 AM
many coins have lost their value and are not traded, I believe that over time they will leave the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 11:39:57 AM
I think over time, in the process of formation and development of the crypto industry, many coins that we now know will cease to exist.
There will be those projects which will develop and will bring benefit of application of the public.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
July 30, 2018, 11:32:00 AM

I for one really think that not only cryptocurrency will survive a long time but it will be a direct replacement to fiat money in the future once developers fully release the potential of cryptocurrencies on a digital era. Cryptocurrency will be the blood and soul of that digital life in the future.
Activity: 154
July 30, 2018, 11:26:50 AM
now, as always in the summer, altcoyins are not going through very good times, but as soon as the market turns around, new investments will be made, many coins will update their highs
Activity: 294
July 30, 2018, 11:23:27 AM
In my opinion it is only a good project that will last, every day there are new coins coming some of them have a good project but some projects are only for the sake of the name. If people continue to support the coins there is no way that can be removed in cryptocurrancy market.
now days much ico project coming.but most of them actually useless and it doesnt need to launch ico funding.concept and future developtment is not suitable to be applied in crypto
Activity: 276
July 30, 2018, 11:15:00 AM
In my opinion it is only a good project that will last, every day there are new coins coming some of them have a good project but some projects are only for the sake of the name. If people continue to support the coins there is no way that can be removed in cryptocurrancy market.
Pages:
Jump to: