Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 71. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 09:04:01 PM
Crypto market has just been born for few years and become more popular recently, it has more potential to rise and develope to become better in the future, cryptocurrencies are still very worthy to invest when it can rise more and more, rightnow, it may be a bad time to invest in crypto, but it will be a huge profit if the market survive and recover in the future.
Activity: 180
July 31, 2018, 08:50:01 PM
Some will die, some will survive. We are all know some coins are built just for profit and do not really have a real purpose. In my views, coins that could survive longer in the crrypto market are those coins that are more adaptable for the people in terms of service.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 07:18:48 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

I think that %95 is not an extreme prediction. In my opinion, it is a big probability that a very big part of the altcoins and tokens have no future in the world of crypto.
Activity: 98
July 31, 2018, 04:40:03 PM
Not all crypto coin will survive. If crypto should be accepted, then some projects will die down because they do not offer any real use case and such projects can't see investors coming in again. It will become a useless project because people will pursue real projects with use case.
Activity: 130
July 31, 2018, 04:37:14 PM
The fact remains that if crypto is accepted and go mainstream, so many coins will be pulled down because they don't have any product they working on. They are just there in the market and to take away more btc but projects with real use case will surely survive.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 04:24:27 PM
There are shit coins and I don’t think that they have big chances to stay here for quite long. I believe in top30 CoinMarketCap coins, but even there you can be scammed
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 04:20:48 PM
I think that 40 percent of all coins will probably survive, it all depends on the team and their ability to cope with the difficulties that arise in most campaigns without exception.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 04:18:51 PM
More than 70% of present crypto projects are bound to fail... This percentage is however expected to reduce over time as more serious projects come into play. The truth is that majority of projects springing up today lack the quality of thought necessary for survival in the cryptosphere!
Activity: 105
July 31, 2018, 04:14:55 PM
90% of crypto coins  will not survive. Those that survive will dominate  and boost returns for investors.
Activity: 52
July 31, 2018, 03:19:09 PM
No, not all cryptors will survive, there are a few altcons that are sure to collapse after many years. because not all developers will continue to develop cryptography, or some people will continue to buy it.
Activity: 98
July 31, 2018, 03:10:21 PM
There are so many Altcoins and many of them are just addressing the same project.
Barry Silbert said digital currencies apart from certain cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, ethereum classic and Zcash, will crash.
Mr Silbert, who owns cryptocurrency news site Coindesk,  revealed his theory while speaking at Yahoo Finance’s ‘All Markets Summit: Crypto’ event in New York.
He said: “Most of these tokens don’t have real utility. Most of them are not different from others. In the long run, I think there’s only going to be one digital gold.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
July 31, 2018, 02:57:24 PM
if a coin is no longer traded then this will eliminate its value. I just think when anything is not desirable then it will not be worth it.
when a coin is launched there will be enthusiasts from the public for buy it and start investing with the promised platform development.
I will stop using a coin or invest in a coin that has no future, meaning the function of the coin will be very vital in this regard. when a coin can be used for everyday transactions this coin will be a great coin but otherwise a coin that can not be enabled then it will continue to sink and not worth it.
Definitely not all the time the crypto coin survive bevause there are also coins that failed. Maybe because of some developers did not achieve their particular goal. This is sad bad it is happening I agree that developing a coin is not that so easy so I commend those coin that is surviving or mooning until this time.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 02:50:11 PM
it is difficult for all coins to survive because they have to have a target with quality and prospects that will make investors support the supply of goods and services. in spite of the market price effect that allows the coin to drop the appeal of its enthusiasts to follow an ongoing project with only high quality coins that will last as long as ethereum, eos, dash, bitcoin cash in my opinion every year nice.
Activity: 196
July 31, 2018, 02:20:46 PM
surely most of the coins will not survive.  too much competition.  and to provide for what will remain, and which is not, very difficult.
Activity: 53
July 31, 2018, 02:19:38 PM
I don't think there would be another crypt in our generation that could take the bitcoin crown,
before bitcoin, before this, a lot of problems have arisen, and investors continue to return to it.
Activity: 157
July 31, 2018, 02:17:11 PM
%80 of the current coins will die in a couple of years and new one will replace them. This is a lifecycle and it is happening since the first altcoin alive.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
July 30, 2018, 11:17:13 AM
I think 99% of coins will not survive because today there is really large quantity of them and it seems to be the biggest bubble as we ever seen. But major cryptocurrency of course will survive. At least I hope so...
Activity: 21
July 31, 2018, 02:11:06 PM
Well, not all coins in crypto will survive, a few of them will leave the crypto market. It depend on the ICOs, if it reaches the target, it probably will survive but if it doesn't reach, means the coin vanish. Therefore, it is really necessary to analyse and investigate the ICOs before investing in a part of them. Yet, am sure that btc and Ethereum have come to stay.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
July 31, 2018, 02:05:45 PM
I think most altcoin will die within 1-2 years. Some projects after the ICO do not comply with the roadmap and do not develop the project.
well, maybe you're right. coins released from the developer are likely to be damaged, and the price will fall on the market. and, within 1 or 2 years, the coin will disappear from the market. well, but it all depends on its use.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 31, 2018, 02:03:22 PM
I think most altcoin will die within 1-2 years. Some projects after the ICO do not comply with the roadmap and do not develop the project.
Pages:
Jump to: