Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 70. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 06:39:55 PM
The space will continue to evolve , bad tokens will go into oblivion while the good ones will grow stronger, that is usually the way it is for an emerging market
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 02, 2018, 01:11:36 AM
Yes, I think cryptocurrency will survive even if there are many coin and token that is not using in a real goods and services, because I know cryptocurrency is the future global currency that we will be use worldwide and the blockchain technology will totally solved the problem of some banks.
Activity: 33
August 02, 2018, 01:10:44 AM
Community response and the quality of each coin will determine their existence and development based on their value. Of course, the expansion of utilities and performance improvements should also be implemented and planned in detail. A technology will fail if not improved and developed.
Activity: 30
August 02, 2018, 01:07:58 AM
There's no way all crypto coins will survive. There are a lot of shitcoins out there that need to be wiped out.
Unfortunately some good but undervalued projects will go too
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
August 02, 2018, 01:03:07 AM
No, not all the crypto coins have that much capability to survive forever.Very few coins like ETHEREUM and BITCOIN are well established and popular among people which favours their survival.
Activity: 196
August 02, 2018, 12:57:37 AM
Of course not all coins survive. There is a future for the coins, behind which there is a really good valuable product that is useful for society
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 06:46:54 PM
I believe  that not all coins will survive.  Some coins will not even go in the exchange sites.  But there are some coins that will surely survive for long if it will be managed well by the team. 
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
August 01, 2018, 06:44:36 PM
All will not survive, it's understandable. A lot of scam projects and lots of non-liquid tokens. They are not tied to anything and are not needed in the real world. Therefore, I think that 80 percent of the coins will disappear.
Activity: 210
August 01, 2018, 06:41:13 PM
I agree that some coins will cease to exist in the cryptocurrency market, because they have depreciated and have no real use and such coins will leave the market.
Activity: 78
August 01, 2018, 06:38:07 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

In my own humble opinion Yes but its a bumpy ride for them coin has its own blockchain while token has not thats why most in the crypto graveyard are tokens and not coins
Activity: 113
August 01, 2018, 06:31:43 PM
Why not? Can you analyze it for me? Every encryption will have its meaning, and the value of its existence. If the cryptocurrency will die one day, then I think it will not be as much as 90%. I think only 20% of the encryption will die.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 06:07:34 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
You are absolutely right. In 2017 about 70% of crypto ICOs were scams. That’s why most of the cryptocurrencies will die. It is normal process of evolution especially in the field of of crypto, where there are almost no rules now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
August 01, 2018, 05:54:44 PM
It seems to me that now we have so many coins that, honestly, nobody needs. So I am pretty sure that lots of them will just disappear from the market, cause serious projects are here. In addition to that, look at the market situation. It's tough, only the strongest will survive. I have several coins that have no value at all, and I am pretty sure that you also can find such tokens in your wallets.. Therefore, I feel very positive about this "struggle for life", in the end we'll see the best coins, valuable ones.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
August 01, 2018, 05:46:32 PM
They don't reason for that. Some will die, some will grow, the same also for security tokens IMO.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 04:10:24 PM
I believe that only the most practical and common coins will survive, which actually amounts to about 5-10% of the total
Activity: 126
August 01, 2018, 04:06:06 PM
You are right. That is why it is a nice idea to go for coins/tokens in which their projects have the capacity and intention to disrupt their respective niche.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
August 01, 2018, 03:57:56 PM
I agree that tokens and coins will begin to be truly appreciated when they are in demand in the real market for goods and services ...
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
August 01, 2018, 03:55:40 PM
Now several thousand coins are on the market. Do you think the world needs them all? I think not. Many coins will not survive the next 5 years, there will be only those who need people and the economy
Activity: 45
August 01, 2018, 06:43:06 AM
Of course not.I think even until next year will live less than half.A lot of coins are launched for quick earnings of their creators.Exist of course they will but stand will not what.This practice has existed for a long time!
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
July 31, 2018, 09:08:03 PM
Some will die, some will survive. We are all know some coins are built just for profit and do not really have a real purpose. In my views, coins that could survive longer in the crrypto market are those coins that are more adaptable for the people in terms of service.
acceptence for mass adoption is important for coins future.without this , i think there will many coins being die.and much of ico project actually have no real purpose.they just want collecting money and pretend to make projects
Pages:
Jump to: