Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 81. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
July 26, 2018, 09:40:44 PM
Not all cryptocurrencies will survive the market weathers due to some reasons which may be intrinsic or extrinsic. For the intrinsic, it might be that the coin or project is managed by inexperienced team which may fail to carry the project to its full realization. Extrinsically, crypto bear market may strike and the coin may fail to recover.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 09:32:13 PM
most of a project does not last long because I think the CEO of the project just want a profit for a moment, do not think long term. but I see there is a project from Indonesia that is Vexanium. he thought about the long term of this project. Currently there are 4 exchanges that accept the token bills and will reach 6 exchange until the end of July. the price on the market is not dump or pump. remain in the ICO price range. I see this project is still in perfection with the purpose of the project, until the idea of the project is achieved
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 08:38:14 PM
Of course, not all coins will survive.. Some don't even go public.. And on the exchange YoBit do a lot of null tokens that are just hanging there with no volume
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 02:57:28 AM
It is impossible at all. This closed eco-system has the same rules of surviving like a real world. So the strongest ones will survive only, others won't have any chances.
Activity: 135
July 25, 2018, 05:10:54 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

everything is unpredictable in crypto, but if we talk realistically it seems there will be a lot of weak coins that can not survive and die. not everything in crypto will survive, only strong coins that will last until the end.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
July 25, 2018, 03:51:35 PM
Only the strongest crypto coins will survive. There is so much garbage now at the crypto market. Time will filter them out of the market. A coin should have a strong blockchain and team of professionals behind it to be successful.
World Family Coin
July 25, 2018, 02:51:45 PM
Nooo, only the good coin will survive. If that coin dont have any impact for people's life im very sure that coin will gone and one more thing in this year too many coin popping up and most of them has similiar concept with previously coin, that's why i said only good coin will survive.
Merit: 1
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 25, 2018, 03:31:34 PM
Of course, most coins will disappear. I think that tokens, like technology, will be updated, so it is possible that in a few years some of the top tokens will disappear.
Activity: 196
July 25, 2018, 03:30:30 PM
Not all of the crypto will survive it is because most of the ICO's doesn't have anything that matters they are just fooling investors to earn  an easy money and end up being a scam project. So the crypto that will survive are those who will stand out.
Activity: 154
July 25, 2018, 03:26:12 PM
It is of utmost importance to the crypto currency ecosystem that not all coins survive, It helps to keep a healthy ecosystem and allow for good use of investor funds and market cap if some useless coins are allowed to fade away
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
July 25, 2018, 03:24:48 PM
of course, no 90% of the coins die many can not even go to the stock exchange
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 25, 2018, 03:19:43 PM
Nooo, only the good coin will survive. If that coin dont have any impact for people's life im very sure that coin will gone and one more thing in this year too many coin popping up and most of them has similiar concept with previously coin, that's why i said only good coin will survive.
You can count good coins by the fingers of one hand. I think there will stay more coins than you say. There are bad stock on all the markets that are for speculations Wink
Activity: 140
July 25, 2018, 03:19:12 PM
Not, definitely not. As for me, now on the market too many coins, and most of them wouldn't survive because they have no real value. Only altcoins that brings real value for people will stay here forever, no other way.
Activity: 392
Ccfound
July 25, 2018, 03:15:16 PM
many users of cryptocurrency are tend to choose more useful and profitable coin to invest, if some ICO make very useful project for daily use of token i think it might attract more user to but that coins. this is the reason why so many altcoin are dead and cannot reach or listed in top 100 market cap. its demanding every developer to provide useful and meaningful platform or project tu use by every crypto enthusiast. only several altcoin can survive with the new idea and deliver the ease of use for their community.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 02:47:19 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
Of course not all of them will stay in market. You can already see how lots of coins are crashing and dying. Lots of people trying to make new projects with its own unique goals but failing.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
July 25, 2018, 02:32:34 PM
Most will of course die off, but it also depends on the definition of 'survive'.

There are some coins, years old, that really were DOA. Yet their blockchains are still chugging
along and folks are trading it. They have no real world usage, yet technically they have survived.
Activity: 420
July 25, 2018, 02:29:41 PM
Only the strongest and most popular coins will survive, which will have the demand and supply, and most importantly, those companies that have a tough and strong team will be in demand, so they are leading their projects to a new level Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
July 25, 2018, 11:53:59 AM
I agree with your opinion, I think the most altcoins will die in the future and only the coins of the top projects which will be widely spreaded will survive. There are too many useless coins at the moment which have no chances to survive.
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
July 25, 2018, 11:53:05 AM
No, I do not believe that all of the cryptos in the market will survive, with so many scam coins being pushed into the market a lot of them will just end up dying out and getting delisted from the exchanges in a couple of months or years at most. The top coins and the coins which can evolve will be the coins that will be left in the market.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 03:03:59 PM
Not all crypto coins survive. Some may have their value for a certain period and disappeared in a certain period. It still depends on how good the project is, and how are the coins being used. If a coin has a good use, then probably, it may retain itself in the market, but if not, it will be just there, rotting around the corner.
Pages:
Jump to: