Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 85. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
July 21, 2018, 06:47:22 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

Most of the coins that will survive we already know. I think everyone agrees that bitcoin, ether, lightcoin, Zcashe and others from the TOP20 will live.
But in general you are right. Most coins will be no more than unsuccessful startups.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 06:29:15 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

90% maybe too much to think for the survival of some crypto. Yes I believe that not all crypto will survive in the long run but there will also be emergence of new coins which will make the market alive.
Activity: 223
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 06:26:09 PM
This is just nothing but A fallacy to me. How can every coin survive when the motives behind initiation of some of them by their Developers is self Aggrandizement, by making money out of the innocent Investors at their peril, Scam or cheat on them and flee where the coins involved after achieving their aims are abandoned. Hence only the true innovated ones with sincerity and most especially have qualitative community supporting them can solidly survive and moon.
Activity: 1
July 21, 2018, 06:03:13 PM
most crypto coins wont survive as most of them don't have utility and are just there to serve the greed of their devs. Once they get tired and have made enough, they would abandon the project. That's if market conditions don't make it worthless first.
Activity: 60
July 21, 2018, 05:59:17 PM
I think that in time, only the best coins will survive, which will have a quality ready-made product that companies can provide to the world. And I hope that all fraudulent projects will gradually disappear.
Activity: 140
July 21, 2018, 05:31:18 PM
Ofcourse that is why it is advisable u don't just invest in any cryptocurrency without strong fundamentals and a n utility token because the only projects that will stand the test of time are projects that adds value to the real world.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
July 21, 2018, 05:13:03 PM
No chance, most of the alt coins are useless even right now. In my opinion in the future just coins with ACTUAL use will survive and also infrastructure coins.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
July 21, 2018, 05:06:02 PM
Based on coinmarketcap data is currently registered more than 1600 coins and tokens, and I'm sure this year coins and tokens can reach over 2000 due to the number of ICOs, and this makes the competition so tight that it will make a lot of coins and tokens can not survive .

I believe that a lot of coins will die due to competition mostly. I don't mind the huge number of coins, because I believe the competition is good and will bring the best out of the projects and their teams.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 05:04:38 PM
Every crypto coin success Huh

No, not every crypto coin will success.
So many coin is going to scam because a developer is give up to make work better with them coin.
Coin will survive just when them is keep work hard to make better.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
July 21, 2018, 05:02:28 PM
All coins, of course, will not be able to survive after such a protracted fall of the crypto-currency market, but the fact that after that 95% of the crypto-currency will not survive, I think that this is too exaggerated. Nothing significant has happened. For a while, the activity of coins and tokens froze, but after the growth of the market, they again begin to rise..
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
July 21, 2018, 05:01:47 PM
In the crypt markets, there are many useless and overvalued coins and tokens. Of course, it is impossible for each coin to survive in the future.
Thats the reality, there are many shitcoins out there and according to Vitalik  92% of  blockchain project will fail. Link: https://bitcoinist.com/92-blockchain-projects-already-failed-average-lifespan-1-22-years/

thats a big percentage and mostly will fade as they are fraud.
Activity: 196
July 21, 2018, 03:58:25 PM
Of course, all the coins will not survive, it is unreal.  too much competition.  survive the strongest or the most promising.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
July 21, 2018, 02:59:38 PM
95 percent of coins and tokens that will not survive this year, this figure is clearly exaggerated. In fact, there are many real projects that have a finished product or such a product is under development. Tokens for such projects, if, in addition, the idea of the project will be claimed, will be in demand and grow in price.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 21, 2018, 02:38:04 PM
But all those with good planing and great values will make it through,  a lot have survive already and more will.  

I am telling you good value and planning is not enough. I have seen so many projects in the space that think what they need only is to write codes that users would come. What crypto is lacking is marketing we need to take it to the primary users and another issue I have is that most of these projects don't know how they want to monetize their platforms, we are here to make money
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 02:37:30 PM
Coins of fraudulent projects will not survive 100%. The only crypto coins that will survive are those that are in great demand.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 02:34:55 PM
It is not possible that every coin will survive in the crypto market. Because without any purpose or any project coin will not trade for long time. So many coin comes in the market to just collect the money of the new investor who is entering first time in the crypto market.
Activity: 64
July 21, 2018, 02:33:05 PM

Crypto is decentralized and prices are tied to the market, and because demand and supply are applicable then not all can survive.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 21, 2018, 02:28:41 PM
If I do not think all cryptocurrenny coins will last forever because surely every altcoin will be defeated by another altcoin except ethereum which will be very difficult to be defeated by any coins because until now ethereum is very good performance
Activity: 210
July 21, 2018, 02:25:35 PM
all coins will not survive. even now, most of the coins have lost their value.
Activity: 70
July 21, 2018, 02:22:07 PM
I think that those altcoins who have a working product will survive, but not those who have only the idea as I think that only those alts whose team works on the product will grow.
I invested in Revain before as it launched it's platform and permanently upgrading it
And I found a new interesting alt, they're making a derivatives trading platform, sounds interesting: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4661230.new#new
Pages:
Jump to: