Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 82. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 608
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 03:02:20 PM
Most likely about 80% of coins that are in the future can not cope with the pressure and the creation of the best coins and technologies  Roll Eyes
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 02:59:22 PM
 the dynamics of growth to say a product can be predicted
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 02:53:25 PM
The cryptos may still survive in this dumb market era. However, we cannot guarantee or predict for every crypto. One crypto is rising right now and sometimes another crypto is dead. This is what happens to the market today. I think that some good coins can survive if it has a great team and project idea.
Activity: 81
July 24, 2018, 02:14:36 PM
I think that only bitcoin and ethereum will survive since they are of the top 5 existing cryptocurrencies and there, for sure, are the reasons why they are the most used and demanded ones. I think that we should analyze the market and we will see that these ones are the ones which for sure will survive if something bad happens to the cryptocurrency industry
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
July 24, 2018, 02:04:46 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

It is impossible for every coin to survive. There are weak and strong projects, that’s obvious. Some projects scams at all. So actually there is a not so many projects, which are promising enough to survive.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
July 24, 2018, 12:43:51 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
Why do you say that. Just look at the price of bitcoin as of now. I think it has big significance to any ICO because it is the most used cryptocurrency. Maybe it may help the other cryptocurrency to rise up. As of now bitcoin reaxhes $8k and continue rising. Maybe it is the time that bitcoin will come back.
Activity: 19
July 24, 2018, 12:39:29 PM
I don't think every coin will survive, I think only those with the most dedicated teams behind them will be able to survive and will want to continue building their community and improving their coin. Even if many coins survive, not all will be used by all people. For example, some people may prefer using one type of coin for a particular app or transaction type, while others may not need to perform that same type of transaction so they may prefer to use other coins.
Activity: 308
July 24, 2018, 12:31:18 PM
95% is a big percentage, In my own words, I do think that around 60-65% of coins will die, this is completely okay, because new cryptocurrencies will be made, a lot of cryptos are continuously on the verge of dying and if it completely dies, then the market would definitely lose, hopefully there will be new arriving coins that can provide more and has their platforms at their utmost advanced technology.
I think there will be around 100-200 coins that can be survive but now in CoinMarketCap we have nearly 1700 different coins. Beside that there are many many projects that failed very early. So 95% I think it's still a bit low.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
July 24, 2018, 12:20:04 PM
II think that lots of coins will die in case they will not develop. With no purpose they will be finaly forgotten. That will bring the end. And the coins with their own Blockchain have better chances to survive. So strong coins will live mostly. The percantage of futurfutdeadedead dead and alive coins is hard to predict now, because the situation changes all the time.  think that lots of coins will die in case they will not develop. With no purpose they will be finaly forgotten. That will bring the end. And the coins with their own Blockchain have better chances to survive. So strong coins will live mostly. The percentage of future dead and alive coins is hard to predict now, because the situation changes all the time.
Activity: 209
Merit: 101
FUTURE OF CRYPTO IS HERE!
July 24, 2018, 12:10:54 PM
Will bitcoin also be eliminated? because now the bitcoin transaction path is getting closer and finally takes a very long time to send bitcoin. Will this be a problem when bitcoin is used as a payment system? because I think cryptocurrency is present in order to speed up the payment process.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
July 24, 2018, 12:06:54 PM
It would be very good if each token was profitable, but unfortunately it is not so and a lot of tokens fall in price so much that they are practically worthless. I think if the coin has a real application, then it will have a future, and if it does not, then its price will fall.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
July 24, 2018, 12:06:36 PM
95% is a big percentage, In my own words, I do think that around 60-65% of coins will die, this is completely okay, because new cryptocurrencies will be made, a lot of cryptos are continuously on the verge of dying and if it completely dies, then the market would definitely lose, hopefully there will be new arriving coins that can provide more and has their platforms at their utmost advanced technology.
Activity: 14
July 24, 2018, 12:04:15 PM
No I don't think so. Not all crypto are actually good and useful. There are some who are just a copy of other crypto. Those coins will definitely not survive.
Activity: 132
July 24, 2018, 12:00:53 PM
At the moment too many crypto coins are going to scam so I think it is not possible to every crypto coin will survive. You can understand very easily which coin will survive. If you analysis crypto coin so you see coin review and you understand what reasons of coin survive. It depends on dev and how to look like a project and it is very important to the product so it is not possible to survive every crypto coin.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
July 22, 2018, 03:52:15 PM
I do not think every crypto coin has the ability to survive, in short it is only a small fraction of them that will survive. This is because it is demand that drives the value of coins and what makes a coin to be in demand is it function, whether it has a real life application or use.
Only few coins can be applied in real life and this will have an adverse effect on their adoption which will make the value dump.
Activity: 126
July 22, 2018, 03:09:16 PM
100% NO!
Even in the conventional business sphere, many establishments die off.
Crypto, with it's higher risks poses a more challenging environment. Hence many co8 s wouldn't survive, even in the bullish market.
copper member
Activity: 252
July 22, 2018, 03:05:02 PM
I think it will be the ethereum in fact the token of the ethereum network due to the great acceptance of the idea of representing their actions in token and the day of the population when they understand that this is the future but many banks do not accept loses control of the economy
copper member
Activity: 378
July 22, 2018, 02:36:58 PM
Coin which have  some real value product will definately  survive. But like other financial  market this market too have tuff compitition and only coin with better blockchain  technology  will survive
Activity: 73
Merit: 8
July 22, 2018, 02:35:05 PM
Tokens that are not traded at all in my long time it's time to be excluded from the list Coinmarketcap.com. Today there are more than 1600 tokens and really traded and having at least some future no more than 20%.
Activity: 275
July 22, 2018, 02:27:36 PM
as they say, the strongest survive. Coins equal to zero are unlikely to survive. Only those who are in demand will survive in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: