Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 94. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 04:06:46 AM
Because of the many types of coint crypto I think not all these coints can survive, only certain coint - coints can survive, here if you are going to invest in a particular crypto coint you should be keen to see which coints are potential to make investment and produce
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Strategist
July 11, 2018, 03:59:20 AM
Some will survive but most of the tokens/coins will not. It easy to make coins/tokens but it's hard to maintain and survive because there's a lot of coins/tokens coming every day which might provide a better future for the holders. There are many choices, only those coins/tokens that are really valuable will survive.
Activity: 113
July 11, 2018, 03:56:09 AM
Not all cryptos will survive, that's a certainty, There are quite a good number of coins out there serving different purposes in the market, But their success will depend on the quality of the service they offer the market, If they are on demand or are needed then they will certainly survive as they will always be needed, If the coin is a mediocre coin then it has no survival chance

Activity: 88
July 11, 2018, 03:55:19 AM
No, there are a lot of encryptions that are not actually applied. Just copying some code and doing ICO projects. I think that 99% of the projects will die. They just can't succeed in doing things for the benefit. Finally, stay. All down to the boutique
Activity: 700
July 11, 2018, 03:51:09 AM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

Right now, there is more than 1600 different coin/token in market. I am believe just little from that amount will survive. Many of that coin/token dont have good product and their project fail.
Activity: 84
July 11, 2018, 03:40:10 AM
survive because of what? actually I do not understand what you mean, but I think the crypto that did not survive will not be that much, maybe the unscathed is the crypto that has no good prospects for the future
Activity: 472
July 11, 2018, 02:31:05 AM
Not, every cryptocurrency would survive, majority of them would fail, some of them sooner and some later. So, we should be very careful investing in newly listed altcoins and don't hold them for long-term, as they can fail anytime.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
July 11, 2018, 02:30:06 AM
All the current coins will not be able to remain and over 40% of them will not exist in the next 5 year as speculate by expert! However few that are going to remain are going to remain as a strong one and if you can identify them now and invest along there is no way you will not make money in future.
Activity: 93
July 11, 2018, 02:24:20 AM
Well, those who have a working product will survive, others will simply leave and forget about them , of course ETH, BTC and some more top-end ones will not leave.
Activity: 66
July 11, 2018, 12:17:08 AM
The cryptos may still survive in this dumb market era. However, we cannot guarantee or predict for every crypto. One crypto is rising right now and sometimes another crypto is dead. This is what happens to the market today. I think that some good coins can survive if it has a great team and project idea.
Activity: 189
July 10, 2018, 10:56:39 AM
RIP XRP I'd say, for example. Which means many of the coins will be dead sooner or later IMO
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
July 10, 2018, 10:50:31 AM
Of cause no. There are a lot of projects and it is easier and easier to create new tokents, that is why more and more projects are going to dead.
In the future, I think that we will see ony 100 coins, which are created till now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
July 10, 2018, 10:49:29 AM
You might be right, absolutely... But look at the TOP-30 on CoinMarketCap. You will find that only 30% of them have really more or less some real value, and when we look at TRX or XRP - go deep into it and you will find that the most powerful thing to invite big money is marketing.  Shocked
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 10:43:02 AM
I don't think everyone will survive. Already more than 1,500 different coins and every day there is another. I'm sure we don't need that many coins.

i also can not imagine that all coins will survive. today there are already dead coins that no one mine, trades or is used in any other way. for me, these coins are dead and the list of dead coins will definitely get longer every day.
Activity: 275
July 10, 2018, 10:40:28 AM

Each coin should be profitable, if this does not happen, the coin simply dies. Too much competition in the market, and only who is popular, expel the remaining coins.
Activity: 354
Merit: 11
July 10, 2018, 10:35:36 AM
yes, definitely because nowadays the crypto currency become easy and now that many people are engage on it, this will be more accepted by the users of the cryptocurrency then. I believe that the people and investors is continue to use it and it will survive as long as people uses and believe on it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
July 10, 2018, 10:31:52 AM
I don't think everyone will survive. Already more than 1,500 different coins and every day there is another. I'm sure we don't need that many coins.
actually survive or not depends on the development of developers because they are responsible for the future of the coin that they form today
Activity: 280
July 10, 2018, 10:30:27 AM
Activity: 448
https://auditchain.com
July 10, 2018, 10:13:01 AM
Of course no. As you see now biggest part of all tokens "trade" in such small exchanges and have no value. You cant even sale it. I take part in different bounties and see that tokens from ICO after getting listed fall down like crazy and stay there again with no value
Activity: 339
July 10, 2018, 10:08:26 AM
Of course, every coin will survive, in the memory of its creators. Grin In general, I think that at best 5 percent of modern currencies will be relevant in 10 years.
Pages:
Jump to: