Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 92. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 101
July 12, 2018, 02:22:12 PM
yes of course it will survive but not all of them, most likely top 100 crypto market will survive, as most of the top 100 crypto their average project is already running and already generating, compared to the new altcoin that is still in their product development stage.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 01:23:13 PM
It is likely to happen, I think you are right . There are really a lot of bad coins on the market
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 01:20:09 PM
now is a great time to check which of the new cryptocurrencies is capable of growth. if this prolonged fall in prices and all the negative background of the new coin will stand, then soon there will be a big increase
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
July 12, 2018, 09:50:19 AM
According to my personal observations, approximately 90-95% of coins will not survive, and this is a normal situation for a competitive market. The main thing is to find those who can survive and develop.
Yes they can survive as long as many people are still believe to it and if they have potential surely they can get through whatever happens to them. And to those crypto survive they to it again once the market is dropping again, it means they are strong crypto. While to those crypto cannot survive it doesn't mean they are weak, maybe they're not yet time to shine and grow. And luckily to those coin that can survive because they can grow and rise even more.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
July 12, 2018, 09:48:36 AM
 A lot of different coins and they are constantly appearing now , with such a large competition it is simply impossible that all the coins will survive. The strongest and most promising will remain other will  be die.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 09:43:34 AM
According to my personal observations, approximately 90-95% of coins will not survive, and this is a normal situation for a competitive market. The main thing is to find those who can survive and develop.
copper member
Activity: 266
July 12, 2018, 08:42:08 AM
Hard to say if all coins survive. I can not imagine that.
At some point some coins will no longer be used and you could say they are dead.
But as long as there was no 51% attack or the blockchain was manipulated differently, you could also revive and use dead coins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 12, 2018, 08:33:52 AM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

The only coin will be survived is the one which is legit, so do expect more coins will not gonna last long. In order for a coin or token to survive it should be supported by its community. The coin itself must have a good reputation in the market, it should have good features in order to get a support. A good dev team is really important to maintain its platform to ensure a good quality service to their investors.
Activity: 32
July 12, 2018, 03:54:24 AM
Absolutely will not in my opinion, most of them will die and replaced by another coins. And no one really know which coin will survive in the future and no one know what happened in the future so understand risk before trading.
Activity: 406
July 12, 2018, 01:12:23 AM
Now in the market of crypto general competition has grown significantly. Therefore it is quite logical that many coins will not survive, but really reliable and useful technologies have the opportunity for growth.
Activity: 80
July 11, 2018, 08:39:01 PM
Whenever there is competition the possibilities to the participants to prevail drop, and in the case of cryptocurrencies there's alot of  competition so in consequence alot of cryptos are destined to fail too.
Activity: 273
July 11, 2018, 08:28:43 PM
I think not all crypto coins can survive. I think 50% will die and 50% will survive. coin coins that die is caused because they are not able to compete with other coins. and I think the top coin coins will survive and will not die, because the top coin coins will always be in demand by the investors.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
July 11, 2018, 07:29:05 PM
Cryptocurrencies that solve a problem. Cryptocurrencies that can be adopted in our ecosystem. Cryptocurrencies that will change the way we do things and improve them. Most important of all, one that has a product.
Activity: 210
July 11, 2018, 06:41:15 PM
That is not possible, there are so many shit coin and scam icos those they will never survive they can only be occupying space in wallet without any value. But those ones with good contract and product I believe those ones will survive.
Activity: 70
July 11, 2018, 06:31:55 PM
 Realistically, I will say no. There are thousands of crypto out there with some yet to make it to an exchange, some made it to one exchange and got abandoned, some just failed from the very start. So having consider all these, it's no rocket science to know that many of them will be forgotten.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 06:27:23 PM
Of course not. There are a lot of coins on the market, which have nothing useful. I think that 60% of coins will die with time
Activity: 78
July 11, 2018, 06:25:20 PM
 Unfortunately all the crypto can not survive. And the reason for that is not far from the fact that many of them are not backed by a feasible project, the team behind some of may them abandon them have way etc.
Activity: 242
July 11, 2018, 06:22:09 PM
With the high rate of ICOs turning out as scam or never reach the market or exchanges, the amount of crypto that will survive will somewhat die. I think only those with real product or services with capable team and platform will survive later on.
Activity: 354
July 11, 2018, 06:21:00 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
I think as ive observed in over 2 years of staying with crypto. Any cryptocurrency can die with many reasons such as volumes and the value itself. But i think as the time goes by as of now the tokens are going strong as the platform are being manage very well by the developer and the managers.
Activity: 126
July 11, 2018, 06:19:10 PM
Probably I cannot predict the survival of crypto coins but I think the coins that are usually traded and accepted by merchants are the ones that have the potential of surviving. Perhaps the coins which are not in used May die out.
Pages:
Jump to: