Pages:
Author

Topic: Will future paper money disappear? - page 15. (Read 2442 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 101
AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS
April 03, 2018, 02:15:43 AM
It will happen when the government try to adopt the digital currency like Bitcoin. But as of now as far as regulation is concerned, it can be done right now. Maybe in the future, digital currency or money will be legalize in the world but paper money will still exist. Also considering that the price of every cryptocurrency is unstable, it will be likely a disadvantage to be a replacement of paper money.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 02:11:51 AM
No i dont think so.. every country has a clear regulation to protect their main currency
Yet they will do anything to protect it and prevent it from collapses.. so i think fiat money will stay exist as it is
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
April 03, 2018, 12:38:20 AM
With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
Please give your opinion.

I think it would be hard for the government to make it happen. Each countries has different currency so I believe that it is really impossible to replace fiat. Physical money is known to be our way to transact and most of the people around us got no idea about bitcoin yet. Fiat is an easier way for us to do transactions so it won't disappear that easy.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
April 03, 2018, 12:33:52 AM
With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?

Yes it will disappear in the future if jack ma's plan will be used by different countries, jack ma is the founder of alibaba and he is planning to live a cashless country in the future but the only problem is not everyone is rich enough to join this kind of lifestyle.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
April 03, 2018, 12:25:10 AM
If cryotocurrency development increases in the coming years then the fiat money will decrease.But the possibility of this to completely replace the paper money is less because fiat money system is in the use for centuries and it is the best ever system that is the reason it hold this longer but the new cryotocurrency system gave us decentralization and secured when compared to fiat so it is in our hand that we choose either the new technology or the traditional system.
I agree to that the user of the fiat money will be just get lessen and it will not be going to make the whole fiat money to disappear because cryptocurrencies are unstable and they are good as an assets and there is no chance for them to beat fiat since they have some problems like expensive fee to just execute a transaction which is a little bit more expensive rather than using fiat money.
Activity: 150
Merit: 4
April 02, 2018, 11:00:10 PM
Hello!
In my opinion paper money will disappear is sooner or later! Digital money will surely throne. But I think it will be a coin issued by governments, and they control it, with support funds and control systems.
Activity: 139
April 02, 2018, 06:16:00 PM
Thinking about the paper money will disappear definately its hard to ellimanate because cryptocurrency is very unstable value in a market making the government will not allow to legalized the cryptocurrency as they think it can not contribute much highly to the taxation of the industry world wide.
i think government will find solution to able legalize cryptocurrency, with that legalization can to levy taxes. but should be able to find solution for negative effects of cryptocurrency
Agree with you as much as beneficial bitcoin is then our government should take interest in bitcoin investment by the government, bitcoin has reliability for fast and huge transaction, we can use only one thing in this matter that will be our patience, Japan is the first country which took huge step of bitcoin legalization and trust me it has improved the value of bitcoin in the whole world., no need to listen the bad news about bitcoin just focus on your goal of life, and earn profit from it with patience, bitcoin has all the abilities to become the future currency.
Activity: 196
April 02, 2018, 05:38:18 PM
I think it will never gonna happen in the future. Manufacturing of paper money is controlled by the government or central bank unlike bitcoins which is decentralized. This is one of the reasons why paper money won't disappear in the coming times.Secondly,the government had already invested production facilities that generates millions of paper money everyday as medium of exchange for goods and services within the economy.So if it being replaced with electronic money like bitcoin, all the investments made for production of paper money will be squandered.I believed paper money remain as it is even with the presence of cryptocurrency like bitcoin.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
April 02, 2018, 04:34:29 PM
If cryotocurrency development increases in the coming years then the fiat money will decrease.But the possibility of this to completely replace the paper money is less because fiat money system is in the use for centuries and it is the best ever system that is the reason it hold this longer but the new cryotocurrency system gave us decentralization and secured when compared to fiat so it is in our hand that we choose either the new technology or the traditional system.
Activity: 322
April 02, 2018, 04:03:25 PM
For sure money papers will disappear in the future the world is going digital right and all transactions will be made by credit cards when this happens we may even need to apply cryptocurrency technologies on our currencies in order to protect transactions.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 03:16:42 PM
I think it will not happen because of some people didn’t know what bitcoin and the purpose of it. While some don’t have the interest to know what is bitcoin. This kind of people will continue to use paper money because they need to be knowledgeable first how bitcoin works and how they will going to use it. It might just decrease the supply of paper money because of the people that are using bitcoin as their wallet but it will not disappear
Yes it is like this but mate I think most of the people prefer to use bitcoin why? Because they are living in new age where very thing is now at the digital system and everything is on internet, so they want new currency and new system for this well-developed era,  bitcoin investment is best way of earning and at the same time is the as asset, everything is available to buy using bitcoin in market, so gradually with passage of time people are moving toward crypto currency, so bitcoin is the future currency, we will never get lose if we will focus on the bitcoin momentum for this year as currency more than the paper money.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
April 02, 2018, 03:02:07 PM

Future paper money can disappear if government will just allow cryptocurrency to become the major currency on the entire world but as of now there are a lot of companies who wants to remove bitcoins out of their country and most of them are banks because people are preferring to invest on cryptocurrency.
This wouldn’t be happening. We have to live in a real world. Our dreams must limit us in our reality. We must know that governments will never allow bitcoins to be used as national currency. The unpaying factor of tax is just a hurdle. Whosoever will be using bitcoins can have a benefit to not to pay taxes because government will never know who much money have been paid for one transaction and so on.
Activity: 27
April 02, 2018, 02:12:39 PM
There is nothing in the world that is dirty as paper money. Dirty filthy and unhygienic for that matter is crypto good and much better and you can have millions of dollars in a small usb/ledger it’s safe and it CAN have more value....
Activity: 215
April 02, 2018, 02:12:20 PM
Yes, I think that very soon paper money will cease to exist. There will be only digital money and paper money will become antiques
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
April 02, 2018, 02:07:16 PM
I don't think so because the number of people using paper money is tremendous at this point so I don't see paper money disappearing at least in next 50 to 100 years from now. Yes, I am expecting growth in digital mediums in the coming years for transferring values from one point to another but there will be the people who will keep using paper money / offline transactions at any given point. I believe that governments will adopt blockchain technology to make the traditional banking system more efficient in the coming decade.
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
April 02, 2018, 01:19:43 PM
Maybe in the future paper currencies will disappear because now the world is growing rapidly and maybe in the next few years the paper currency will no longer be issued but will switch to the money. No. But there are still issues to be dealt with in what poor people will pay if they do not have the dollars and the cash is out of use.
Activity: 672
April 02, 2018, 12:59:10 PM
Paper money shows the level of wealth and the level of development of the country so in the future paper money will not disappear. Each country's paper money has different values, and they have the same level of stability. Unlike Altcoin paper money is volatile, this is a weakness that paper money can fix.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
April 02, 2018, 12:55:43 PM
No chance to disappear the paper money.
Activity: 26
April 02, 2018, 12:42:45 PM
Yes, I'm sure later bitcoin eventually able to shift the existence of currency / paper money. Because bitcoin is more practically used and applied in all countries in the world.
Activity: 65
April 02, 2018, 12:22:50 PM
i think so, with the rapid increase of internet using in our daily life and as we know that internet will take over and become a major part of our life, the concept of money paper therefore is just become out of place, because everything is just one click away, there will be no place for paper money and other, and replacing paper money is also good for environmental.

I agree, replacing paper money is also a good for enviromental. in future just one click, we can do and get anything.
Pages:
Jump to: