Pages:
Author

Topic: Will future paper money disappear? - page 17. (Read 2442 times)

copper member
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 02:38:17 PM
I think for online payment can use cryptocurrency, but for direct payment still use the paper eye, technological developments cannot be ignored may be all systems use the power of blockchain
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
April 01, 2018, 02:33:03 PM
Although the development of crypto is increasingly rapidly but it seems very small possibility for the loss of paper money in the future because of paper money has been widely known among the common people and crypto currency is only known by some people even crypto currency that has a higher price than the eye paper money but less likely to be lost between these notes
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 02:29:01 PM
I also think that paper money will be disappear in the future.Because paper money is less safety.And people always want to use safe things.So now people are doing all the work of the transaction through online transactions.Apart from this, cryptocurrency there has been a lot of popularity among people.So, its usage is increasing day by day.
Activity: 261
April 01, 2018, 12:15:09 PM
With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
Please give your opinion.

It seemed like it took a long time to change. I believe the paper in the future will be lost, but to make crypto money as main money is not easy, it requires a very long process, especially now there are still many who do not know crypto money.
Activity: 40
April 01, 2018, 12:11:58 PM
With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?

I guess paper money will not disappear in the future although there's a rise of cryptocurrency. I have said it because I don't think governments from countries will replace it with digital money. Paper money is more convenient and easy to use for those who doesn't have any background about cryptocurrency. Moreover, it is what people are used to.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
April 01, 2018, 11:48:10 AM
It is very difficult to eliminate the function of paper money because it is embedded in the realm of the brains of everyone that money paper is really money when there are many shortcomings when using this type of money, the best medium of exchange is gold.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 11:35:26 AM
For me, money paper will never disappear hence it is good for us if we transact it online but how will it goes with the farmers and other traders? Crypto currency will maybe our generation’s currency but it will never erase or demolish paper money.
Activity: 476
April 01, 2018, 11:30:49 AM
I personally think the paper money will never disappear. because the paper money is the money we use all this time. so we also have to preserve the paper money.
It is new age mate we should not think about the old time, when we were using only paper money all the time, it is digital era where everyone want something exciting and something new, noting is better than bitcoin right now, if you make bitcoin savings you will feel very relaxed and reliable to spend bitcoin to buy goods you want in your life, so my thinking is gradually everything is getting digital so we should prefer to sue bitcoin for payment it will increase the profit and will give us huge profit and very easy to for huge payment indeed.
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
April 01, 2018, 10:32:40 AM
The prospect of Bitcoin becoming a means of payment like money and supported by the government as well as the central bank is unlikely to happen in the future. Unlike cash, virtual currency can replace checking accounts at commercial banks. This will create competition among banks that will have to rethink the business and the government will have to reconsider the existence of bitcoin.
Activity: 564
April 01, 2018, 10:32:00 AM
When electronic money becomes more popular than cash. This will bring major changes to the world economy. Its value can not be controlled easily. Virtual money has more advantages than cash. it is not inflationary. I think virtual currency will be widely used in the future
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 01, 2018, 09:46:24 AM
I think it will not happen because of some people didn’t know what bitcoin and the purpose of it. While some don’t have the interest to know what is bitcoin. This kind of people will continue to use paper money because they need to be knowledgeable first how bitcoin works and how they will going to use it. It might just decrease the supply of paper money because of the people that are using bitcoin as their wallet but it will not disappear
Activity: 365
Merit: 108
April 01, 2018, 08:56:11 AM
It's very difficult to disappearnce of paper money but it may be possible in future. Nowdays all people are used to woth the paper money and many of poeple still don't trust into cryptocurrency and many of old people think that how can currency become online and such things. But young generation accept the bitcoin and they started to use to with it. So if we give proper knowledge about bitcoin to all over the world then it might be possible that cryptocurrency will take place of paper money.
Activity: 378
April 01, 2018, 08:49:41 AM
The form of non-cash is being widely applied in countries around the world. ATMs are gradually eliminated, and homeless people are also equipped with card terminals. The trend not to use cash is not only developed in European countries but also in Asia
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
April 01, 2018, 08:45:01 AM
I dont think paper money will disappear in the future because people are already familiar with it using in any transactions but who knows what will.happen in the future is digital currency will be used by people in this world?

For me paper money will not disappear, because of small business we have in our sorroundings such as sari-sari store, Carenderia, fare and others that serve as payment. If that will happen maybe for a very very long period of time, that everything can connect totally to the system.

Paper money will be too hard to be washed out in any estate especially here in our country. Not all countrymen are well educated and knowledgeable enough with the digital world. Not even all has credit cards which means it will be very difficult to implement a zero paper money society. With regards to using bitcoin as mode of payment, strong internet connection must be provided and    wide campaign about bitcoin must be done.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
April 01, 2018, 08:43:25 AM
Cash is the means of payment used over the last 2,000 years. However, the role of cash is gradually being replaced by other forms of payment such as electronic payments. It is not only a means of payment, but it also represents the economy of a country. I think the government will not accept this
Activity: 210
April 01, 2018, 08:41:08 AM
As we further engage to the future we can see our technologies enhancing by a fraction and everything we do involves technologies in it. Paper money is just the currency of our past and the current. As of the future I think cryptocurrencies are going to be accepted and used in any of the transactions made by people also an investment for them. Since cryptocurrencies are viewed in technologies it can be said that it might be the future of currency but right now cryptos isn't that much appreciated but maybe soon enough it will be legalized.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
April 01, 2018, 08:29:44 AM
I dont think paper money will disappear in the future because people are already familiar with it using in any transactions but who knows what will.happen in the future is digital currency will be used by people in this world?

For me paper money will not disappear, because of small business we have in our sorroundings such as sari-sari store, Carenderia, fare and others that serve as payment. If that will happen maybe for a very very long period of time, that everything can connect totally to the system.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
April 01, 2018, 08:24:51 AM
I think paper money can disappear if government using digital money. I am believe with cryptocurrency, its more safe than paper money as long we keep our private key and cryptocurrency more flexible.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
April 01, 2018, 08:08:14 AM
If the revolution of new technology will scatter through the very rural places in the world maybe the paper money will disappear , especially if bitcoin is to be legally adopted by all and every establishment around the world, but before this all happen the paper bill will always be there ,it will not totally vanished as medium of exchange.

With the advancement of technology, paper money can be disappear. People will adapting new technology and leaving the old one. With digital money like cryptocurrency, people will more safe because its almost impossible to hack on crypto account
I think otherwise, if paper money is no longer used by the public and they prefer to use cryptocurrency, the crime will be widespread, because cryptocurrency has a very high risk, especially very vulnerable to hacker attacks if we are not careful to keep the purse secrets we have.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
April 01, 2018, 07:44:09 AM
It will disappear but totally not the overall paper money, it is just the concept of being a paper because more and more people will choose a convenient currency rather than the old system of the paper money so i think that it will just be move for being digital and not paper money anymore so the inflation can easily minimize because they will not be printing too much money.
Pages:
Jump to: