Pages:
Author

Topic: Will future paper money disappear? - page 16. (Read 2442 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 274
April 02, 2018, 11:56:00 AM
With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
Please give your opinion.
For me it is impossible! I am a bitcoin fan but I can disagree that the paper money or the fiat money will disappear because of the bitcoin. Fiat money will exist in the world forever. Both fiat and digital currency will use by the people in our society.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
April 02, 2018, 11:45:54 AM
Very impossible . not everyone's digital users. the world is very wide and also all daily transactions are still in need. and the cash money paper is ALWAYS in need. to facilitate payment and also storage for close use it is always in need. and also save paper cash in transactions you do not have to pay a fee to give money. so the thought of paper cash will be abolished is a strange thought.
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 11:27:26 AM
With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?

I dont think this will happen cause this will be a great discrimination between less fortunate people , cause how are they still be in the society which supposed to be they belong if the upcoming inovations were not be considerate to them, just think about the families who will definitely will buy food instead of gadgets if you gave them 500$ thats kinda big enough for food ,but they will use it for anything that may not into it, also governments will not allow this.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 11:10:12 AM
In the current situation I think paper money will not disappear. There are many things to consider and in reality it's not easy to be used this online currency. Because others can't adopt easily this online currency and paper money is still the original use even in the future.
Yes, I agree with you mate. I think it will never disappear in the future or will be eliminated. Adoption and education about  crypto for all people in a certain country should be the first thing to consider. And it will be a headache to the government side if paper money will be no longer of use. I think its good to have both, as we have options for easy and fast transactions.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
April 02, 2018, 09:47:37 AM
There is a possibility of bitcoin and cryptocurrenices wiping out paper money and becoming the new form of money but I think it will be a while longer before that happens though.

The way Crypto currencies are these days, I don't think that it will be replacing paper money. Digital currencies are volatile, that is a problem if the cryptos are accepted as the main currency, another one is it's decentralization since the government will be having a hard time controlling the currency and it will be a great effect in their country's economy.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 09:41:32 AM
I think paper money will not disappear even though cryptocurrency has developed rapidly, because paper money is a legal means of payment in the world of buying and selling transactions
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 02, 2018, 09:35:12 AM
Cryptocurrencies will never replace national currencies. But the fact that the cash will disappear is for sure. Cash is very expensive in production and can be forged. Counterfeiters annually cause great damage to the economy.

Indeed, a cashless society is more realistic, replacing it with cryptocurrencies would make it decentralized and will be limited with those who doesn't have internet lol. But I would think that it will only happen on developed countries.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
April 02, 2018, 08:13:15 AM
Will cryptocurrency's future no need of internet connection?
Can we have a faster transaction? And make sure that December 2017 will never happen again?
As long as this problem has a single percent to show in the future, we can't take the paper away.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
April 02, 2018, 08:05:28 AM
I don't think paper money will disappear. It will take a very extensive period for people in the world to use digital currency. If all the country on the approves replacing the paper money into digital currency could be possible. I am sure that it could happen. There is still some place the bitcoin is ban by the government.  Not all human being have an understand the digital currency.
If we it will become replaced by a digital currency then they will not replace it by bitcoin or any cryptocurrency but they will make their own for sure. The government wants centralized financial system that they can control so i don't think that they will allow bitcoin to get into replacement for the paper money and they will just create their own version.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
April 02, 2018, 06:02:23 AM
I don't think paper money will disappear. It will take a very extensive period for people in the world to use digital currency. If all the country on the approves replacing the paper money into digital currency could be possible. I am sure that it could happen. There is still some place the bitcoin is ban by the government.  Not all human being have an understand the digital currency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
April 02, 2018, 04:18:39 AM
There is a possibility of bitcoin and cryptocurrenices wiping out paper money and becoming the new form of money but I think it will be a while longer before that happens though.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
April 02, 2018, 03:48:56 AM
There are a lot of places in the world without internet or electricity and they do not have the gadgets that we do which is important to the use and distribution of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, these people do not know about bitcoin and will not be able to use it but they can use paper money, this is why paper money will always be around, although bitcoin will keep growing and it's importance will keep rising.
Activity: 382
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy
April 02, 2018, 03:24:07 AM
No it wont because not all the people know the existence of it and not all the people can provide a device to afford those things especially to the remote areas beside our ancestors used fiat over a century its not easy to replace what people traditionally use.
Let’s just see at the history of money. First people had barter system, which got replaced with gold and then people started using paper money instead of gold. This means that it is possible to change the medium of exchange. People will always go for what simplifies their work. Now that digital currencies are far better than paper money, there is high probability of coming generations to only support digital coins. Anything can happen in future.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 102
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 02, 2018, 12:09:45 AM
Thinking about the paper money will disappear definately its hard to ellimanate because cryptocurrency is very unstable value in a market making the government will not allow to legalized the cryptocurrency as they think it can not contribute much highly to the taxation of the industry world wide.
i think government will find solution to able legalize cryptocurrency, with that legalization can to levy taxes. but should be able to find solution for negative effects of cryptocurrency
Activity: 357
Merit: 12
April 01, 2018, 11:46:02 PM

I don't think paper money will disappear in the future. Eventhough cryptocurrencies are starting to be well-known, paper money will not easily vanish due to people are used to use it. Also, some governments of the countries are still not infavor in digital money because of its unstable value in the market. In addition, most of the people are still clueless about crypto.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
April 01, 2018, 09:19:59 PM
Thinking about the paper money will disappear definately its hard to ellimanate because cryptocurrency is very unstable value in a market making the government will not allow to legalized the cryptocurrency as they think it can not contribute much highly to the taxation of the industry world wide.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
April 01, 2018, 08:55:55 PM
For me, money paper will never disappear hence it is good for us if we transact it online but how will it goes with the farmers and other traders? Crypto currency will maybe our generation’s currency but it will never erase or demolish paper money.

Farmers or any people that is not that used in using the technology, I can say in the future they will be able to use and transact Bitcoin. The best way for them to use it is to accept payment or use it as a payment in transporting their goods in other countries or far towns. If you are talking about fees, there is a lot of Bitcoin wallets that will let you transact Bitcoin without fees.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 08:53:00 PM
I do not think it is possible to eliminate the paper money, but in the future, it will be possible for the currency to have fewer users because of the growing pockets of future paper money. Homeless or otherwise unable to obtain and use electronic money.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
April 01, 2018, 06:45:46 PM

In the future, i believe there will be no paper money in the future because our technology is rapidly upgrading.
Only some countries will be able to eliminate paper currency those that are the richest every other country on the world will have to keep using paper money as a way to allow people to exchange products and services, even very advanced countries like Japan still use cash heavily so it's not only a matter of technology it is also a matter of culture to eliminate paper money.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
April 01, 2018, 03:34:10 PM
I dont think it will disappear maybe it will lessen because cryptocurrency or digitcal money will be use in future. They cannot let paper money disappear government will never do this thing. Because this money represent different country.
Definitely paper money will disappear if they do not bring new innovations in their currency and do not take taxes or less tax. But can survive if lessen its taxes and make things easy for people. On the other hand Bitcoin is a disruption in the market. Its aim is not to replace other currencies but to bring easiness for a person that is why Bitcoin is the most popular digital currency.
Pages:
Jump to: