Pages:
Author

Topic: Will future paper money disappear? - page 11. (Read 2442 times)

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
April 08, 2018, 02:33:01 PM
I do not think so. Paper money will not go away. Because people really need cash to buy. Paper money is very convenient for people to buy directly. In the future there will be more digital money coming out but paper money is still used by everyone. so paper money will not disappear.
First of all, paper money makes it easy for old people and children to make purchases. If we remove this possibility, then for these people the digital little seems to be a real catastrophe.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
April 08, 2018, 01:37:11 PM
I do not think so. Paper money will not go away. Because people really need cash to buy. Paper money is very convenient for people to buy directly. In the future there will be more digital money coming out but paper money is still used by everyone. so paper money will not disappear.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 12:49:46 PM
It seems that this topic has been repeated many times. In the near future, I think this will not happen. People still need paper money to buy something of small value as well as in daily life. However, it will soon be completely replaced by digital currency. That is the trend of the future
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 12:25:54 PM
any sophisticated technically important banknote money. I think it will co-exist with the virtual payment later. but for the paper money still there. so the future of paper money remains.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 12:16:56 PM
Paper money will be less and less, but their replacement is likely to be in the electronic equivalent. Cryptos will receive a share of the payments market, but will never replace the money
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 12:06:18 PM
With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
Please give your opinion.
Banks and the government will not allow this, as they will lose their profits and financial control over the population. Perhaps in the distant and distant future, when corrupt governments and the banking system disappear in the current manifestation, digital money will replace Fiat, but for this the human mind need to change. Then all countries of the world will unite, but for this it is nessesary some kind of global threat (meteorite or aliens' outbreak or a worldwide epidemic ...)
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 11:51:40 AM
Probably not due to its sheer simpleness and familiarity. Cash money will not disappear. There will be always demand for paper money. People still like hard money and do not trust the banks or the government. Also, crime organizations will ensure that paper money stays around. However, the amount of paper money will keep decreasing with development of technology...
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 08, 2018, 08:41:31 AM
Paper money never go out of use, because people will not easily understand all about the digital currency. It needs time to reach the common people who are not good with technology advancement. In this regard paper money will continue its usage forever.
Activity: 280
Merit: 104
April 08, 2018, 08:34:48 AM
I think paper money will never disappear. Paper money can be used by everyone without needing internet system. internet system won't be available everywhere and forever, that's why cryptocurrency won't replace paper money. all they can do is reducing the circulation of paper money, replace it to fiat money. less cash, not cashless like what is happening in Scandinavian countries.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
April 08, 2018, 08:33:32 AM
In some future it can and will happen, but for the foreseeable I think Fiat is not going anywhere, so what is the mechanism of transition from Fiat is not clear now.

Not all countries are adopting cryptocurrencies used as payment system. For me paper money or fiat money is impossible to be disappear because it is currency that a government has declared to be legal tender, but it is not backed by a physical commodity. The value of fiat money is derived from the relationship between supply and demand rather than the value of the material that the money is made of. And even children knows how to use fiat money rather than virtual currency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
April 07, 2018, 01:09:23 PM
In some future it can and will happen, but for the foreseeable I think Fiat is not going anywhere, so what is the mechanism of transition from Fiat is not clear now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
April 07, 2018, 12:55:52 PM
I think the paper money still exist .. because not all countries legalize Bitcoin .. and paper money remain because the paper money become a state identifier

it is true, in addition to its large enough value and tends to change make bitcoin less practical to be made in exchange every day.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
April 07, 2018, 12:54:46 PM
There is an evolution in the fiat money because for example, now most of the countries has plastic money and i gues that in 20-25 years the so called paper money will vanish because they are expensive and dirty.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
April 07, 2018, 12:44:26 PM
i think paper money wont disappear. because it is the trade mark of the country we live in. but in my opinion i think it is possible because of the growing technology. and it is much safer not to bring paper money because of the criminals. using encrypted money is much easier and safer.

It will not really disappear it will just cope up with the fast improving technology of our world. As you said, the currency in the future will be more faster and safer than today's. I do not know if I will be just imagining this or Bitcoin will be just the same even after a long time.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
April 07, 2018, 03:55:55 AM
With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?

It woudn't. Eventhough some countries already accepted btc as a payment, it will still hard to incorporate and exchange that to real paper money. Bitcoin will stay as it is as cryptocurrency only. If so, there are so many things to consider before implementing or allowing it to replace paper money.
Well definitely this threat would be to only that countries who have legalized bitocins. They have allowed their citizens to use bitcoins in any way they just want. For the bitocins, it is rely a helpful and good news that will help them to be more popular and famous in public. But I don’t think even bitcoins would be official currency of some country, still paper money would have their own charm.

bitcoin will always remain a digital currency and wont dominate the entire currency because it still has lack of support and lack of features to use mainly on offline purposes. Bitcoin is fully functional online but it isnt also perfectly made.

that is also the reason on why majority of the countries wont accept bitcoin to be legalized. even though some county legalized btc , people still opt to choose paper money and regular local curency because it is more easy and has a wide range support to any merchants.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
April 07, 2018, 03:36:32 AM

It woudn't. Eventhough some countries already accepted btc as a payment, it will still hard to incorporate and exchange that to real paper money. Bitcoin will stay as it is as cryptocurrency only. If so, there are so many things to consider before implementing or allowing it to replace paper money.
Well definitely this threat would be to only that countries who have legalized bitocins. They have allowed their citizens to use bitcoins in any way they just want. For the bitocins, it is rely a helpful and good news that will help them to be more popular and famous in public. But I don’t think even bitcoins would be official currency of some country, still paper money would have their own charm.

Activity: 144
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 01:20:25 AM
I don't think so. Paper money is necessary for daily lives. Not every country can be capable of electric money or whatsoever. Paper money and coins are being used by small scale business and what makes the economy run. Paper money will still run for a long time and still would be needed in the future.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
April 07, 2018, 01:11:16 AM
In the current situation I think paper money will not disappear. There are many things to consider and in reality it's not easy to be used this online currency. Because others can't adopt easily this online currency and paper money is still the original use even in the future.

I agree with you. Paper money or cash is unlikely to go away soon. It is still widely used in many countries and is the primary form of paying things. But with the battle between cash and electronic payment methods, the former is quite to be in a losing situation.

There are still countries where electronic payment is not growing faster than cash but the movement away from cash is happening in various ways and paces around the world. Based on what I've read, some critics stated that there are benefits from moving away from cash since paper money enables crime and tax evasion. And recently, it has been estimated that electronic payments will increase by 10.9% a year by 2015-2020.

Cash is becoming less popular due to the growing array of alternatives. With the ongoing arguments, it is still difficult to determine precisely whether cash will not be used anymore. I guess its better to say that in the future, there will be "less cash" rather than "cashless" because the human connection with cash will be hard to break.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 01:09:46 AM
it seems very difficult and impossible if the paper money will be lost with virtual money. because in some countries that not many who receive virtual money in the country.
indeed in terms of virtual money transactions it is very fast and easy but the paper money will always be in use until whenever of course
Activity: 378
Merit: 125
April 07, 2018, 01:02:53 AM
In my opinion. paper money will not disappear and be replaced because paper money becomes a symbol of the economy of a country. so paper money will still be used even if the digital currency already exists and is already used in all countries. so it will be a lot of options to use paper money or digital money in transactions with so will be more flexible.
Pages:
Jump to: