Pages:
Author

Topic: Will future paper money disappear? - page 20. (Read 2442 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 07:06:47 AM
Not so fast, it requires time to study and adapt people to accept on it. We all know bitcoins are globally recognized but there are only few people who make used to it. Some are favorable to transact paper money because they are traditionally accepted. Maybe in the future paper money will gone and everybody will connect to digital currency because it makes our life work easier.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
March 31, 2018, 06:54:25 AM
There is no question about, if fiat money will disappear in future. But it will take more then fifty years. BUt in near future, you will see a lot of people will pay their daily staff with an fingerpringt or with their smartphones. The question is, what a system will be used for thoese daily payments. SO actually there is a bigger chance that we will use any kind of creditdard like apps which are from banks. It would be nice if they would instead of some payment methoed who is controlled by a bank, we would use a cryptocurrencies who is not controlled by someone!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 06:47:51 AM
Maybe it happens because bitcoin is more environmentally friendly than paper money and coins, I think it is because the making of bitcoin does not use paper that requires the tree as its basic material,
Activity: 280
Merit: 111
March 31, 2018, 06:46:45 AM
With any amount of development in technology it still will be very difficult for cryptocurrency to replace paper money, there are many reasons for it. One of the most influencing reason is that for cryptocurrency to replace it should reach to each and every person on the globe for which you need at least electricity and the Internet and still many places are deprived of it. Paper money is actually more flexible than digital currency to use as well.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 31, 2018, 06:23:34 AM
I don't think that paper money will disappear, fiat is an important form of payments to the poor and would have a huge impact on them if it disappeared. It is difficult to predict what will happen to the future, anything can happen and even if it looked so impossible there's still a possibility on it.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 283
March 31, 2018, 06:19:57 AM
I think there is possibility is more for bitcoin to replace the paper currency.The value of 1 bitcoin is equal to 7800$,but the value of dollars is still remain the same.This shows the value of bitcoin is greater than the paper currency. In two decades, the bitcoin will replace the paper currency.
Even if the bitcoin does not take over in the next two decades, I have this feeling that these banks will takeover the paper currency and there will be only cards with the people with their money deposited in the banks. Even now we can see that credit cards are giving a lot of benefits to the people for the usage and this is because the banks get more time on the money. Credit cards have upper hand in cashless society because there is no restrictions from the government side.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 06:18:36 AM
You can't speculate things like this aldo there is always IF. If by Future you are talking about +20 years it might extinct maybe later to displace currency like this you have to have something already really and i mean really tested around at every possible condition there is. I dont believe that crypto can do it not in a near future Fiat money is too powerfull esp dollar and there way too much powerfull people who depends solaly on it. You can see how much did resistance for crypto increased during this crash there like a shark they attack when they smell the blood and they will keep attacking crypto for as long as they can or atleast they will have to.  Adoption is possible but there has to be lots f work to be done for it to happen. Who knows maybe Crypto could make something like this or maybe crypto can be just a steping stone towards this new currency era.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
March 31, 2018, 05:23:03 AM
Maybe, it will disappear only when internet connection reach up to remote areas that even those people living on a extreme remote areas can access bitcoin. And also bitcoin endorse by government as use for medium of exchange like money. But it would only happen for next generation of human being, maybe fifty to one hundred years from now. Because paper money it hard to eliminate, because it is used for how many decade as our medium of exchange. And even now, with the new technology system that bitcoin is born, we cannot directly says that bitcoin is the instrument to replace real paper money, but the truth is, bitcoin is an instrument that convertible into real paper money. Although bitcoin has a multiple higher value than money, but it doesn't mean that the money will replace by bitcoin.
Cash or paper money is unlikely to go away soon. Coins and paper currency remain the most popular ways to pay for things in most countries. But longer term, cash appears to be in a losing battle with electronic payment methods. It is posible in the future that paper money will disappear.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
March 31, 2018, 03:45:35 AM
Maybe, it will disappear only when internet connection reach up to remote areas that even those people living on a extreme remote areas can access bitcoin. And also bitcoin endorse by government as use for medium of exchange like money. But it would only happen for next generation of human being, maybe fifty to one hundred years from now. Because paper money it hard to eliminate, because it is used for how many decade as our medium of exchange. And even now, with the new technology system that bitcoin is born, we cannot directly says that bitcoin is the instrument to replace real paper money, but the truth is, bitcoin is an instrument that convertible into real paper money. Although bitcoin has a multiple higher value than money, but it doesn't mean that the money will replace by bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 03:08:19 AM
Even the crypto currency developed and even it takes advantage more than the paper money. it can't just remove or replaced the paper money easily all people in the world are using paper money and all of their life they used money. without that for sure it is not complete.
Activity: 297
March 31, 2018, 03:06:48 AM
With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
Please give your opinion.
I think paper money will never disappear even though digital money is now widely circulated because parents still will not be easy to use it.
Maybe digital money will only complement and simplify the transaction but will not replace the paper money.
People need to understand about the fact that bitcoins are now newborns in international market. If someone is curious why it is so, so let me answer this as well.

Dollars and all other currencies have so long ages. They are so matured and against them, bitcoins are just newbies of 9 years. This replacement could occur but in late 21st century, not now. They can only be used as a new currency now.
You can’t say anything regarding it at this very moment because there is only 1% population in the entire world who know about the crypto currencies and that this 1% of the population cannot make paper money disappear from this world.

Till the time, this whole world will not get to know about this concept of the crypto currencies, it will be very much difficult for anyone of us to make paper money disappear.
Activity: 112
March 30, 2018, 10:41:58 PM
Money will still exist and bitcoin will be still an alternative money.
Activity: 140
March 30, 2018, 10:18:36 PM
With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?

It won't go away, and the material will definitely change (for example, some countries are starting to study plastic paper money). Paper money is not just "paper money", it is supposed to be a credit currency. And neither electronic money nor financial derivatives, bills, and bitcoins, which rely on credit, are produced in financial institutions, without credit.

Electronic money has a fatal flaw. If money is fully virtualized, then terrorists can destroy the world's economy by developing a virus that is powerful enough. Leaders are not that stupid. Money never dies.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
March 30, 2018, 09:59:31 PM
I dont think it will disappear maybe it will lessen because cryptocurrency or digitcal money will be use in future. They cannot let paper money disappear government will never do this thing. Because this money represent different country.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
" As long as you love me"
March 30, 2018, 09:55:25 PM
I think paper money will not disappear. For the reason that their are a lot of people who can't adopt yet the modern world we had today. Many people don't know how to use modern technology and there are a lot of country that has low internet connection. Bitcoin transaction using digital money can't be implemented in all countries. So, fiat or paper money will still be useful.
Activity: 168
March 30, 2018, 09:45:05 PM
\

I believe,  money will still definitely exist, but bitcoin is gonna be a substitute for money. Since,  we are using modern technologies like computer and Android,  things will get more better especially with the power of bitcoin.  I'm excited to life in the future,  since a lot of people investing in bitcoin,  so no wonder when the time comes that money will be replaced by bitcoin. 
Activity: 372
CPLAY Network
March 30, 2018, 07:20:28 PM
it will take a very long time to be able to change the habit of using paper money, but it will happen no longer used paper money, there will be only digital money and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 06:23:37 PM

On my opinion on that, it's impossible that paper money will disappear. In we try to analyze each country have different currencies across the globe and I don't think using digital currencies will be implemented easily. As we all know many countries banned cryptod currency which they used their own money as their mode of payments and they never rely on such crypto currencies. Also, some areas on each country doesn't have enough strong internet connections or a dead spot on signals which the only way for the online transaction in paying using crypto currency. Thus, paper money is still important throughout the world which make a differences on each country's currency.
Activity: 56
March 30, 2018, 06:12:19 PM

In the future, i believe there will be no paper money in the future because our technology is rapidly upgrading.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 30, 2018, 04:43:21 PM
I'm nearly 100% sure in that - people already try to avoid paper money in different ways; in near 10-20 years we won't see them at all I think.
Not possible what are they going to do all of those people that do not have access to bank accounts, believe me governments will like for paper money to disappear but they have no option, paper money can only disappear in countries that have a lot of wealth and in which almost all their citizens enjoy a very good and comfortable lifestyle.
Pages:
Jump to: