Pages:
Author

Topic: Will governments create their own cryptocurrency that will replace fiat? - page 6. (Read 39306 times)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 623
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
I think governments of many country will run own crypto to replace fiat but it requires time. I do not think it will happen soon, we have to wait for it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
Travel for things like I think is still long. because now only ico is still a debate in every country. many of which are still controversial especially if they want to make this applied, of course more and more will reject it
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
Soon and very soon this will come to past now that we are moving from physical world to digital every thing is going into digital , new pepper , email , buy and sell are now also moving into digital so very soon pepper cash will be no more so the i believe  very soon the government  will create their own digital cash  for this digital world we are moving in ..
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
In the next 100 years, do you think Governments will create their own cryptocurrency or digital currency that will replace fiat currency, i.e. coins, paper money, the paper dollar,  etc.?

If it does happen, will it be like bitcoin or will it still represent gold like how today's money works?

The economy is growing, it is a fact. But the government will never make its own currency. I think the government will ban the use of cryptocurrencies.         

We don't know that yet though.

I do know that the government will never make their own cryptocurrency since mist of them are against it. They do also want a currency that they control since lets be honest, it will be affecting the country's economy. Some countries already banned the use Bitcoin and other cryptos, some country supports it and I do hope that they change their view about it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
In the next 100 years, do you think Governments will create their own cryptocurrency or digital currency that will replace fiat currency, i.e. coins, paper money, the paper dollar,  etc.?

If it does happen, will it be like bitcoin or will it still represent gold like how today's money works?
If the states create their own centralized cryptocurrencies, then it will actually be the same national money, only in the digital shell. Therefore, they will be based on the economy of this state, its national gross product and gold reserves. I think that in this case such national centralized cryptocurrencies will not vseravno replace the cash of these states. Any cryptocurrency can only walk in parallel with the national money of the states and cannot replace them, although it is able to press down substantially.
You are right mate if governments will creature crypto even then ur will not differ than the money. But every government has their own currency which represents the government so for me this is not possible and if government is interested in crypto they should accept bitcoin I think iy will be better option.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
A cashless society is a trend, and cryptocurrency is the future currency!
Now that some countries have created their own cryptocurrencies to replace legal tenders, this may become a new trend!
The cashless society is moving closer to our lives!
I agree with the cashless society that the financial system will definitely switch to cashless someday, but that doesnt mean that crypto is the only one cashless payment, even credit cards are more used now than crypto. one thing I believe is the government will not make own crypto, they will still use fiat
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
Government can create their own cryptocurrency. But i think they create it not to replace fiat but to have another ways to pay or buy good using cryptos. So people can choose what they want to use to pay bill. Fiar or crypto.

That will be a big possibility in the future because some the countries already planning to develop their own virtual coin and Venezuela is the first country to issue their own cryptocurrency. Big country like the US have also an option to create a cryptodollar to coexist with their own fiat dollar and this two currency will eventually boost the US economy.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
In the next 100 years, do you think Governments will create their own cryptocurrency or digital currency that will replace fiat currency, i.e. coins, paper money, the paper dollar,  etc.?

If the states create their own centralized cryptocurrencies, then it will actually be the same national money, only in the digital shell. Therefore, they will be based on the economy of this state, its national gross product and gold reserves. I think that in this case such national centralized cryptocurrencies will not vseravno replace the cash of these states. Any cryptocurrency can only walk in parallel with the national money of the states and cannot replace them, although it is able to press down substantially.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Government can create their own cryptocurrency. But i think they create it not to replace fiat but to have another ways to pay or buy good using cryptos. So people can choose what they want to use to pay bill. Fiar or crypto.
One day the government can make crypto currency that they use to accompany fiat money, because fiat money is easier to inflation so that the government needs a currency that is more resilient to the world economic turmoil. Of course crypto money created by the government has clear regulations so that users feel safer.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100

The economy is growing, it is a fact. But the government will never make its own currency. I think the government will ban the use of cryptocurrencies.         
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Now a certain part of people need to use Fiat money, because they do not yet understand what cryptocurrency is and how to use it, especially the current situation is unclear for the elderly.
Activity: 74
Will i think government will not gonna do that. Because fiat money is still more important than crypto today and if you notice there are lot of scamming news in crypto. Thata why i doubt that governement will replace fiat.
IF it really happen then i don't think they become success because no matter what government do people will never leave bitcoins. I am sure they applied highly tax on them.
Activity: 546
Will i think government will not gonna do that. Because fiat money is still more important than crypto today and if you notice there are lot of scamming news in crypto. Thata why i doubt that governement will replace fiat.

Now, it is not possible. Meanwhile, everything changes in this world. Who knows, maybe at least 10 years pass and the cryptocurrencies will be used like fiat. Some of the countries will create their cryptos.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!

No, I do not think that the ever centralized cryptocurrencies of various states will replace the usual paper money of these states. Most likely, the states will create their own centralized cryptocurrencies to use the advantages of cryptocurrencies, however they will only go in addition to the national money of this state. Perhaps the state will create them in opposition to decentralized cryptocurrency. However, I do not think that the centralized cryptocurrency of these states will harm the use of decentralized cryptocurrency. Rather, on the contrary, people will be more interested in decentralized cryptocurrency as well, having seen the state support their cryptocurrency.
Activity: 504
Activity: 392
A cashless society is a trend, and cryptocurrency is the future currency!
Now that some countries have created their own cryptocurrencies to replace legal tenders, this may become a new trend!
The cashless society is moving closer to our lives!
Activity: 70
I believe it can be happen. People are moving to cryptocurrency and leaving fiat. I think government will make there own coins to involve there people with that currency and force them to leave bitcoins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
It will takemore years before cryptocurrency replaces fiat even if the government decides to create its own cryptocurrency. Many people would not easily accept any drastic changes in their mode of payment and transaction and there is a need to convince them first to shift to digital money. In the wealthy countries like Japan, USA and Germany, the change to digital currency might be faster than any countries in the third world because the technology to support digital money are already in place.
Activity: 364
I think that can happen even in nearest months, many countries already investigate actively all the crypto in order to check whether it is suitable to replace fiat.
Activity: 348

When viewed 100 years into the future it is very possible that human mobility is very infinite and requires us to be simple and may also affect finance which no longer uses paper money, other than damaging the environment because paper is made of trees, paper money need space in our wallet and the amount is limited, so maybe in the next 100 years many great scientists will find new payment instruments.

I think government did not create their own cryptocurrency, instead they will embrace or accept the bitcoin or blockchain. Because it is already strong, it is not difficult for them to introduce to their people, it is already known and many used it.
Pages:
Jump to: