Pages:
Author

Topic: will humanity stop using cash - page 12. (Read 4019 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 04:04:55 AM
humans will continue to use money as long as money is still needed.
humans will stop using money when money is no longer needed.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 03:42:39 AM
Actually, very good and more people are using Cryptocurrency to Transact. However this technology there are certainly drawbacks. And if people stop using cash certainly can't. They will continue to use cash. Because each State must have a Bank.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 03:31:54 AM
I do not think that in the near future we will be able to see such colossal changes. Many people prefer to work with cash, for them such transactions are easier and more convenient. Moreover, not all states and organizations recognize cryptocurrencies. But in any case, cryptocurrencies in the near future will be able to increase the overall share of transactions in modern society.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 28, 2018, 06:46:39 PM
It is still unrealistic to completely stop using cash with the current development of technology. At least for the implementation of a money transfer you need either the Internet or a mobile network. Still need a device to make such a transfer: a smartphone or payment terminal.
The coin transfers should get titrated soon and it should be able to make cash somewhat useless in the real world.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
October 28, 2018, 06:43:33 PM
All this goes. If we take into account the idea that at the moment the volume of electronic money exceeds the volume of cash, the trend will become clear.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
October 27, 2018, 05:06:51 PM
in my opinion, the cash been thrown around today is as a result of the low or poor education of the cryptocurrency and how it works and how it is trying to get its space within the global community. when it goes round the globe, it would not ben something to consider again. every will stop using cash
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 05:04:01 PM
Maybe one day but right now cash will continue to be part of our daily lives especially if you're from the developing countries where mobile payment is still at its early stages
Activity: 700
October 27, 2018, 04:51:16 PM
I can already forget about the use of cash, as there are cards that are very convenient to use, also pay just from your mobile phone is also very convenient, but unfortunately we are very dependent on Fiat funds.
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 27, 2018, 04:40:17 PM
It is still unrealistic to completely stop using cash with the current development of technology. At least for the implementation of a money transfer you need either the Internet or a mobile network. Still need a device to make such a transfer: a smartphone or payment terminal.

There will always be cash. It is not always possible to pay by card or cryptocurrency.
However, cryptocurrencies can be developed and improved in order to oust other electronic payments and take their place.
Activity: 364
October 27, 2018, 04:34:25 PM
We are currently using cards in most of our purchases. We rarely use cash. I think cash in the near future will be completely out of our lives.
Activity: 91
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 27, 2018, 04:33:37 PM
It will be in 20-30 years. Now still people are not ready to use cryptocurrency as means of payment. There has to pass time.
Activity: 518
October 27, 2018, 04:27:31 PM
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 27, 2018, 03:58:03 PM
If people all around the world will understand all advantages of crypto and all disadvantages of current fiat system they will switch to this currency. But it may take some time, because most people are afraid of crypto because of mass-media.
I think things will change in the nearest future
Activity: 266
October 27, 2018, 03:50:43 PM
Just a couple of years we use phones to pay for goods . I think that in the future and not so far will come up with ways to pay for goods with cryptocurrency . The cash may stay , but it's going to get to the point where it won't be necessary any time soon . In 10-20 years we'll be out of cash
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
October 27, 2018, 03:47:51 PM
Time will come and humanity will stop using CASH/FIAT.
The world is very competitive and the technology is growing fast.
We should have our currency to be updated and be on the day with technologies.
cryptocurrency is the main answer for that.
Activity: 462
October 27, 2018, 03:47:26 PM
I think that there will be a lot of cashless payments, cards, and crypto-money, but cash will not go anywhere! Of course, progress does not stand still, so the most interesting is to look into the future at least a little!
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 27, 2018, 03:46:25 PM
I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley
ok lets dream. cash will be banned because the countries would want to get rid of mutual depts and switching to crypto will enable them to do that with some clever explanation Wink
Activity: 504
October 27, 2018, 03:40:27 PM
Cash is an obsolete relic of the past. Cash is always much more troublesome and more complicated than electronic payments. Therefore, I think that over time, cryptocurrency will replace any form of cash.
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
October 27, 2018, 03:38:07 PM
Fiat have been the conventional  means of payment for many years and it will be impossible to eradicate the present and future use of cash.  While cash usage will decrease over time,  cryptocurrency will be our tech future payment system!
Activity: 449
swordking
October 27, 2018, 03:29:42 PM
I think it will need more time to happen something like this. A cashless society is a good concept. After society starting supporting to the cryptocurrency then this humanity will start to use cryptocurrency and stop to use cash.
Pages:
Jump to: