Pages:
Author

Topic: will humanity stop using cash - page 9. (Read 4019 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 2
October 31, 2018, 06:40:15 AM
Stopping the use of cash in the future is very likely to happen, for example, there are many tools in China that can replace cash transactions! And the whole process is convenient and fast!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 06:38:38 AM
I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley
Considering that cryptocurrency is developing every day and is becoming increasingly popular, I think your friends think logically. I am sure that soon people will refuse to use cash, it will happen anyway. And I think that it is quite possible that a cryptocurrency will be able to replace ordinary money, but this will take a little more time.
Activity: 252
October 31, 2018, 06:38:25 AM
The fact that in the future we will consider and use as money may differ from those that are available at the moment because there have been many different payment methods in the whole history
Activity: 164
October 31, 2018, 06:30:42 AM
The money will still exist for a very long period, since there are a large number of operations in which the use of cryptocurrency is not entirely convenient. A long period is a bank card, but most people do not use them in exchange for cash. A similar situation will be with a crypto when she has a wide circulation
Activity: 345
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 06:27:51 AM
i don't think the human race can stop using cash. the only thing that can happen is that there will be minimum usage of cash due to the fact that digital currencies will take over the majority of transactions.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
October 31, 2018, 06:24:40 AM
I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley

Cash will be used for illegal staff, because it is pretty hard to trace cash flow, but I consider that cryptocurrencies may be used for such puproses too.
Activity: 42
October 31, 2018, 02:06:28 AM
It's only human nature to be lazy. Hence, the hassle-free way which is using crypto currency will come prevalent in the future.

Activity: 420
Merit: 14
October 31, 2018, 01:08:58 AM
Recently, non-cash forms of payment have been developing very rapidly, but they are not applicable in all cases. A crypto-currency is not able to replace cash or non-cash money, because it is very volatile and has no relation to the economy of a particular state. Therefore, all kinds of this money will exist in parallel with each other. Cash, in any case, will exist for a very long time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 31, 2018, 01:06:42 AM
I dont think we that humanity will abolish currency as a source of circulation due to growing economic advancement. Why? First of all, people used to it even there are lots of people utilizing the used of some credit card, online services even cryptocurrency. Not all country can afford this kind of tech and not all people are rich enough for this. I know that this era becoming advance when it comes to handling financial transactions and will continue to grow further. But lets take a lool on a bigger picture here about what the OP about. Money will still be the same even robotics can be achieved on the process.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
October 31, 2018, 12:58:29 AM
Majority of people around the world prefers cash than cryptocurrencies because it is more convenient to them. Many of them are not yet internet literate and other lived in a far flung places away from the cities so they are the ones that will be left behind in using modern technologies. The next generations might be the ones that will totally embrace the use of digital money so it will take time before cash will no longer needed.
Activity: 421
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 12:56:45 AM
I think it will not happen because cryptocurrency, that one they're saying would replace cash money, has its limitations. At first, they're saying that the potential of cryptocurrency is excellent. But, as time goes by, we can see the limitations of the said technology. Actually, they haven't resolve the adoption issue of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
October 31, 2018, 12:47:37 AM
no, humans will not stop using cash, not everyone can use technology related to crypto currencies. cash, will still be used by some people who do not use crypto currencies.
Activity: 532
October 31, 2018, 12:30:32 AM
along with the rapid advancement of technology has certainly everyone wants things that are easy and practical. the use of cash in some of this time was enough to diminish because of the presence of credit card advances. certainly when crypto can already widely used will be more interested in this field and make their choice as crypto. of course, this will affect the use of cash that will be on the wane.
Activity: 322
October 31, 2018, 12:16:21 AM
I really hope that in the future we will be able to notice such changes. But such fundamental changes are unlikely to occur in the coming years. In many areas, cash simply does not have an alternative as a stable and convenient payment method.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
October 30, 2018, 11:49:58 AM
I have not thought how possible that could be. So many people who do not understand much about anything digital or who know nothing about it, will always prefer a means of exchange that is physical. So physical money to me i feel cannot be overridden.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
October 30, 2018, 10:09:12 AM
actually no one knows exactly what the future of cryptocurrency will be like? we can only guess and predict and that can be right or wrong. if I am optimistic and agree with the OP because now many people have made buying and selling transactions without using fiat money but using cards. so it is possible that in the future humans will not use fiat money again. because all transactions can be done with cryptocurrency or electronic money. this change is like ancient times. in the beginning humans used the barter system in buying and selling then changed using salt as a means of payment. and then using new gold and silver then using fiat money. maybe in the future this will happen again cryptocurrency will replace fiat money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 09:58:45 AM
Maybe it will happen but suddenly it has pros and cons. not all part of the world has internet or modern technology and some areas are cant provide it. so still we need cash. we are in modern world but lets think how it works.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
October 30, 2018, 09:55:52 AM
To answer your question you need to refer to the history of creating money and general calculations. It is there that we can see how it all began and also see how the methods of calculation have changed and improved. Based on the history, we conclude that money as a means of calculating has always changed and satnated more and more conveniently. Now we still have paper and metal - physical money, as well as electronic money. And to this, new digital money is now being developed - cryptocurrency. Based on this chain, we can conclude that it is the cryptocurrency that is the newest money at the moment and they will be in demand until at least physical money disappears. Personally, I see everything that way.
copper member
Activity: 364
October 30, 2018, 09:37:18 AM
i dont think so. cryptocurrencies and fiat money can co exist as what is happening now. digital money and plastic money didnt kill fiat and barter system in some parts of the globe. i dont think that human race will stop using cash.

Agree, there are many people who are not into crypto currencies and do not have the technology. There are some areas without electricity and internet. So for me crypto and cash are needed.
Activity: 327
Merit: 12
October 30, 2018, 08:31:35 AM
I think for a country that has advanced its economy and technology, it could happen, people stop using cash, but in developing countries I think humanity stop using cash is still very far from being implemented, there are many factors that hinder it one of the main factors is the uneven distribution of internet networks
Pages:
Jump to: