Pages:
Author

Topic: will humanity stop using cash - page 10. (Read 4019 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 08:31:12 AM
The cashless society is not far away from us. crypto is the foundation of the most suitable cashless society. Therefore, crypto social can be considered as the next stage of human economic and social development.
Activity: 170
October 30, 2018, 08:26:17 AM
It is the question of the mass adoption of crypto. Nowadays the modern trend is to use your bank account and in the modern counties, you do not need cash at all. Everybody is using online transactions and this is an advantage that crypto can use.
Activity: 182
October 30, 2018, 08:23:21 AM
I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley

It all depends on how the world around us will improve and what the cryptocurrency rates will be. If everything is more stable and cryptocurrencies can be thrown on a regular card, then why not. Cash is already losing popularity
Activity: 1204
Merit: 518
October 30, 2018, 05:44:44 AM
maybe yes, because technology is growing. now there are many banks offering E-money that can be used for any payment. so it's not impossible that in front of us we don't use cash.
I think that people will not be able to completely refuse cash. But it is quite possible that the cryptocurrency will be able to partially replace the centralized currency.
Activity: 250
October 30, 2018, 05:38:18 AM
when the new world order currency comes into use.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 05:36:44 AM
I don't think this is feasible for now , we will still continue to use cash for now but a time is coming when we may not be using cash again. It will be a time of full fledged evenly distributed civilization in every part of the world but this may take more than 100 years.
Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 05:29:08 AM
maybe yes, because technology is growing. now there are many banks offering E-money that can be used for any payment. so it's not impossible that in front of us we don't use cash.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 30, 2018, 05:22:56 AM
The government can create a ton of cash because it is unlimited. They can create as long as they want. I hope one day human stop using cash and fight against government greediness, cash is only a piece of metal or paper an old fashioned currency.
Activity: 364
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 30, 2018, 05:17:48 AM
People will not stop using money because it is convenient. In addition, in many poor countries, crypto and digital payment methods are not possible.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
October 30, 2018, 05:10:30 AM
We will stop using cash, when we cut all the trees, and so we can not print anymore Cheesy Anyways, in the European Union, many countries has given up their national currency already, to have a common money, so it is not impossible, that even crypto take over totally one day.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
October 30, 2018, 05:04:16 AM
I think the next time it's hard. But the future will stop using cash. The blockchain must be accepted by the countries.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
October 30, 2018, 05:02:31 AM
This is for sure. I believe my friends agree. We are tired of paper money. They have passed the pockets of countless people. This made me feel dirty. Although I like it, it is not clean enough. The future is the era of digitalization that needs such a way.
Activity: 420
October 30, 2018, 04:56:13 AM
I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley

I don't think there is a need to give up cash completely. Of course there is a possibility, but I don't expect it will be in the 21st century. Many more years must pass before we can completely change the financial system of the world
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 04:25:32 AM
Nothing is impossible. because currently little by little people have used digital payments by transfer,
I am very confident that cash payments will be abandoned, because everyone wants to be practical and more efficient, and I don't deny that there are some sectors that still have to use cash.
Activity: 378
October 30, 2018, 04:01:07 AM
I think this is likely. Humanity does not stand still. Already, we are seeing a picture when people use less cash. It is convenient for people to use credit cards, as well as over time and cryptocurrency will force out cash.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 04:00:57 AM
Cash will continue to be used because this has become part of human life. Actually using a credit card is also very good, but not all places can receive the tool. And this is the same as a Cryptocurrency that not all countries can receive digital currency. Digital currency technology is an advanced and developing technology.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 30, 2018, 03:51:43 AM
Well, i think majority of humanity is cash because the government will never accept cryptocurrency as a universal coins world wide but i do believe that there is a place for cryptocurrency in this world as a second univarsal currency allowable for modes of payments purposes in different sector.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
October 30, 2018, 03:44:00 AM
CASH is still needed becasue it is the real currency. It no need gas fee to make transaction and it is anynomous. using cash does not mean stay away from cryptocurrency both are the way people make transaction. Not all area covered with internet so cash is still needed. DOn;t think that cryptocurerncy will change everything. Cryptocurrency will make trasaction easier but not changed everything.
Activity: 364
October 30, 2018, 03:36:01 AM
Humanity will always use cash because it is convenient and safe. If you buy something outside the city, then it is not always possible to pay by credit card. Therefore, cash for dozens of years will be popular.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
October 30, 2018, 03:26:29 AM
It is not easy for electronic money to replace cash because electronic money is risky and difficult to control, second to some people who are not computer savvy or smart. , they will not be able to use electronic money. So electronic money will never be able to replace fiat
Pages:
Jump to: