Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 124. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 07:28:45 PM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

Correct, many ICOs are just made to gain a big profit. There are also a great number of ICOs which are considerably useless and usually a duplicate of another platform. But ICOs will never vanish as many people are still being hooked by these ICO, and yes because they generate a big profit. They help a lot in some ways especially in the expansion of the usage of the blockchain technology in many fields in the physical world. Some purpose helps but usually, it is just a waste.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 07:27:46 PM
ICO isn't die in 2018. If there is any expectation at all concerning ICO, we are going to see more ICO coming to cryptocurrency market to raise fund. ICO is a goodway to raise fund for projecy that hitherto might been rejected by mainstream.
Activity: 112
Merit: 17
January 15, 2018, 06:27:06 PM
According to me the concept of ICO will not die. On the contrary we can say that with the evolution of ICOs will lay the foundation to the generation of newer concepts of ICO in the new world of Crypto-currency. They will try to achieve success with the newly evolved chain creation, anonymity, reduced fee and a whole lot of newer concepts. I also strongly believe that every developer that has a newer and promising idea that is connected with the new concept of coin technologies should have a fair chance to make a breakthrough in the market. ICOs are the way for the independent publishers of the coins to advertise themselves. As we see newer and promising plans to generate, developers are attracting many investors to the specifics of their coin technology. Hence, I strongly believe that the newer technologies of ICOs will prevail in 2018 and open newer avenues for many more projects to evolve. We will observe them in a new horizon with remarkable concepts and ideas.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
January 15, 2018, 09:43:34 AM
well
ICO its not more than money doubling or loundry
since ico come come come and come,
i think its not will die soon.
because u know , ico make money quickly growing and that its a fact !
people will try continue as a investor or bounty hunter to make their money grow and grow
in logical , its hard to stoped because everything is money,
although ico stop , they still have a plan to make a airdrop/giveaway ,
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 09:35:12 AM
I can not believe it. Everything is just beginning, and the year 2017 was only an indicative year for the world to see that the cryptocurrency in action gives so many advantages and ICO is a great way to attract investment.
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
VTOS
January 15, 2018, 09:15:34 AM
Many people started to believe that icos were gonna die after huge Chinese but actually it made icos even more legalized and now icos are so much, so much better than past years. Nearly impossible to scam.
Activity: 168
January 15, 2018, 08:48:33 AM
Maybe the scammy ICOs if people start paying attention to what they're signing up for.
Activity: 154
January 15, 2018, 08:46:22 AM
I suppose that ICOs in 2018 will move to a new level. The amount of project will be reduced, but the quality should be improved for sure. Moreover, I think that there will be more private ICO..If anyone heard about Blockshow one of prestigeos online platform .. They are planning to sale their own tokens wich will give a chance to attend all their events

Do you know if this token  exchangeable/tradable.?

Yes. they are.
https://blockshow.io/
Activity: 47
January 15, 2018, 02:54:36 AM
I think ICO not going die but surely it will slow down  a little bit, we can see what happen with some ICO after a big Hype
Activity: 353
January 15, 2018, 02:43:09 AM
No, of course not, this is going to be one of the best years for almost all the ICO's, since there are a lot of new people in there and they all will be looking forward to make as much money as possible in short time. So no, for me, ico's will never be over, at least, not for now.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
January 15, 2018, 02:41:21 AM
Despite the fact that there are so many icos happening, i don't see the end of it especially now that bitcoin or digital currency is getting more and more popular each day which attracts more and more investors. Eventhough that there are some icos whi cannot deliver what they promised, still, the nuber in investors and users are increasing and by this alone, this is enough reason for icos to continue to exist.
Activity: 490
January 15, 2018, 02:36:54 AM
Its not going to die their is a lot of investors are willing to invest because the bitcoin value is going to high probably in 2018. If the ICOs will die in 2018 im sure a lot of people will be sad.
Many investors are paying attention to bitcoin and crypto right now, i think big money will come in this year.
Activity: 52
Merit: 6
January 15, 2018, 02:14:48 AM
I think 2018 will be the year of ICO. after 2018 this industry will stabilize and all the prices will go down.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 01:47:36 AM
Its not going to die their is a lot of investors are willing to invest because the bitcoin value is going to high probably in 2018. If the ICOs will die in 2018 im sure a lot of people will be sad.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
January 14, 2018, 09:45:57 PM
Morelikely ICOs will be more solid than ever before ICOs started to adopt KYC verifications to eliminate spammers and abusive users that are joining bounty campaigns,more innovations are coming out this year a new breed of coins will be born.
I think ICO will never die because many of them are started to grow and some of them are good to invest in, and some of them are successful. And i think it will have more attract investors, then probably this year it will grow more.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
January 14, 2018, 09:45:12 PM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.
I think ICO with so many scammers that it makes a challenge and can be a lesson about ketelitiaan in analyzing an ICO because the thoroughness in analyzing will get ICO that can bring profit and success
Activity: 364
January 14, 2018, 09:32:34 PM
I don't see ICO to die off or disappear so quickly, There are really a lot of scammers now in the ICO world. Although, it is very good idea itself. Due to the fact that it opens up bigger opportunities for both the investors and start-ups founders.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 05:51:28 PM
Morelikely ICOs will be more solid than ever before ICOs started to adopt KYC verifications to eliminate spammers and abusive users that are joining bounty campaigns,more innovations are coming out this year a new breed of coins will be born.
Activity: 518
January 14, 2018, 05:47:52 PM
I think it will not end. Ico is an excellent resource for companies to carry out their projects. The problem is ICO has no checking by anyone. We shold choose the Ico which is scam or not

ICOs will be there in 2018, the thing that will change is more and more non-ethereum ICOs will come out. For example, Arcblock which will have an integrated blockchain solution.
Activity: 434
January 14, 2018, 05:44:37 PM
ICOs are actually just starting, this year there will be definetelly huge increase in number of new ICOs and ITOs, i hope only the good ones.
Jump to: