Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 128. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
January 13, 2018, 08:20:11 AM
I think that ICO in 2018 will move to a new level. There are very good projects, but they are difficult to find. The best search is here on the forum  Cool
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
January 13, 2018, 06:35:19 AM
I don't think it will die in 2018. The tec will be mature with more and more big men. The market will boom in the future, and mor epoeple will be crazy with it.
It is 2018 now, as we can see, there is no any evidence showing that the ICO will die, on the contrast, it is very hot recently, a lot of ICO projects raised a lot money and it seems to be promising.
That is what is happening now.
There are more good projects than ever before.
I am pretty confident that ICO will become a major way of fundraising in the near future.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 05:29:44 AM
As long as the ICOs projects offer real world solutions, I don't see why they should dissapear anytime soon, just as any alt coin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
January 13, 2018, 05:24:36 AM
I don't think it will die in 2018. The tec will be mature with more and more big men. The market will boom in the future, and mor epoeple will be crazy with it.
It is 2018 now, as we can see, there is no any evidence showing that the ICO will die, on the contrast, it is very hot recently, a lot of ICO projects raised a lot money and it seems to be promising.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 05:19:36 AM
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 04:46:36 AM
No, ICOs are great decentralized investment mechanism for technology development. The market has come a lot of money, they will have to go somewhere. Despite that ICOs would increase in 2018. I believe the ongoing year to be a bigger year for ICOs and altcoins to progress in a large scale along with bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
ICO reviews through objective analysis
January 13, 2018, 04:42:08 AM
According to websites like https://cryptorated.com

It ICOs are becoming more popular and are growing in terms of funds over time.
Activity: 336
January 13, 2018, 04:26:05 AM
ICO is maintaining most of the projects and it is very successfully working and people love it too.
Everyday online program is increasing and ICO is the main point of all online program so that everybody who knows about it can say without any doubt that it will never die very soon. There are more program is starting day by day though blockchain is covering a lot of coins dealing. Not all the ICO is at a very good position but there are some ICO which are very stable and have been staying at a very good position. There are many people who are related with it so they will loose a big amount if it dies and it is so much impossible to die in 2018.
Activity: 81
January 12, 2018, 07:42:17 PM
I think no, always exist bad good and excellent ICO,in2018 I expect more good ICO and hope small number of scam,ICO on begining and I expect more programs,good chances for investitors and bounties for us.
Activity: 294
January 12, 2018, 07:33:20 PM
Heay;

ICO have much room for improvement and enlargement which means it can't die yet, it just needs improvement.  nothing else.  Cool

Activity: 154
January 12, 2018, 09:50:40 AM
Absolutely not. ICOs will continue to appear, due to the prices and excitement they invoke in the community. Call it scam, call it prodigy - whatever, they'll keep going.
Activity: 181
January 12, 2018, 09:31:40 AM
Look at ETH price. No, it won't die.
Activity: 154
January 12, 2018, 09:30:13 AM
I suppose that ICOs in 2018 will move to a new level. The amount of project will be reduced, but the quality should be improved for sure. Moreover, I think that there will be more private ICO..If anyone heard about Blockshow one of prestigeos online platform .. They are planning to sale their own tokens wich will give a chance to attend all their events

Yea, but is that alright to pay 3000 per a ticket? Is it worth these money?
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
January 12, 2018, 08:51:03 AM
I don't think ICO's will die in 2018.
Activity: 22
January 12, 2018, 08:45:56 AM
I hope the ICO craze will end soon.

I don't think cryptos should be mixed with startups/kickstarters. Cryptos should be trustless, transparent and decentralized, ICOs are none of those things so using a blockchain platform doesn't really offer any benefits to them, in fact just giving a bad name to cryptos.

But a lot of crypto-newbies gamble with them thinking they know what they're doing and that crypto is all about pumping and dumping random "projects". These people ignore, or not even aware what crypto stands for and just giving a bad name to it. And they will eventually get burned and hate cryptos altogether. Profits aren't made from nothing, it comes from other people's losses.

Innovation comes exactly from startups. The only problem here are the scam companies that made the industry look so bad.
Activity: 126
Patience and knowledge are gold.
January 12, 2018, 07:44:32 AM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.
I don't think it will die in 2018 , but it is surely that funding money through ico is harder and harder ,people are not so crazy with icos , too many scams among them .Although there are some good projects in , but it is hard to find them out.

my way of finding a good ico its to make a reasearch about the members of the team like their past and what they v been doing and also study the project and see who are behind of it who supports that ico. Do you think i should do something more?
Activity: 308
January 12, 2018, 07:31:31 AM
Hell no just look at all the great ICO's about in January 2018,

Theres some smart people in the crypto world and there will always be a new innovative way to apply a real life use to crypto
Activity: 130
Merit: 5
January 12, 2018, 07:31:08 AM
ICO will not die certainly in 2018. But in my opinion it will show slow down due to the fact that ICO was abuse by some of the aspiring company that the main purpose is to deceive the general public.
Activity: 566
January 12, 2018, 07:25:57 AM
For any reason and how investors are trooping into new ico in 2018 doesn't seems like it will die, the only thing i observe is that citizens of some country are exempted from participating especially USA.
Activity: 126
Patience and knowledge are gold.
January 12, 2018, 07:24:53 AM
I think icos are good because all the altcoins depend at the end of those icos. So its not neccessary bad the thing is that many icos are scams and you have to be carefully where you put your hand. like here on my place an american came made an ico every1 invested their bitcoins to be exactly and then he ran away. tho ppl here didnt know how to win their rights but yeah...that made them to fear crypto from that day,.
Jump to: