Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICOs trend stop in 2019 - page 8. (Read 2742 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 101
September 18, 2018, 07:32:50 AM
currently the ICO has experienced a decline in trust, but the bounty participants may also be reduced naturally due to the new rules in this forum, and hopefully by 2019 the bounty managers will be more selective in choosing good projects
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 05:40:12 AM
The trend of ICO will not end in 2019, because ICO is attracting money, very big money, and people are very greedy in our time and will not stop using all possible ways of raising funds. However, the very process of holding an ICO can change a lot and become more centralized in order to avoid the scam and the safety of investors and their money.

The trend of ICO will not end in 2019, because ICO is attracting money,

i believe that many people thesedays are now aware on what ico's are and it isnt really for investing to be able to earn a huge profit . many people are also aware that most ico's are just scam or fake , so chances are only slim for ico's to become trendy in 2019 or even this year . they can be trending not because they are profitable but because they are known for being a scammer .

the very process of holding an ICO can change a lot and become more centralized in order to avoid the scam

afaik , ico's are already centralized because they are been run by a group of people or teams as what they called it . but despite the fact of being centralized , ico's are still prone to scam attempts . that will only changed , if the forum can implement a strict rules before they create or open such ico's .
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
September 18, 2018, 05:17:37 AM
The trend of ICO will not end in 2019, because ICO is attracting money, very big money, and people are very greedy in our time and will not stop using all possible ways of raising funds. However, the very process of holding an ICO can change a lot and become more centralized in order to avoid the scam and the safety of investors and their money.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
September 18, 2018, 02:50:20 AM
- 90% ICOs are a scam.
- 90% of people lost their investments on 90% due to the downtrend 2018

So how do you think will the ICOs trend started in 2016 continue in 2019?

i don't think this will stop due to those scam projects. It seems that this will increase in the coming years due to more projects will be launch thru ICO. I'm hoping that every investors will do his diligent research about those projects before putting their money to them. We need regulations for this ICOs to minimize fake projects.
I also think the ICO will survive until the cryptocurrency market is alive and well. For me, ICO is a very good form of capital mobilization that investors can use to increase profits and long-term companionship with the project they have pursued.
If the investor found a legit ICO, but if not they will lose a lot of money when they choose a scam ICO.

I guess an ICO isn't just for investor to gain a lot of money, but the developer ICO also will get reward when many investor choose their project. An ICO who have a lot of capital then the developer won't choose ICO to fulfilled capital their project.

They are will get win-win solutions on this project, honestly, many poeple who just wants to take benefit themselves by making an ICO scam.

Activity: 330
Merit: 123
September 18, 2018, 02:45:45 AM
I think, no - because lots of new projects are coming, and this will continue for the next 3 -5 years.  They are laying the groundwork for the infrastructure of the future.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 152
September 18, 2018, 01:44:54 AM
I do not agree if it is said that 90% ico is a scam. But the price in 2018 is currently falling, and if you look at the crypto price trend it is like this. So I think for 2019 the trend of ico will still continue
ICO's also depend on the market situation, since we are in a bear market ICO's are also affected by this one. I also believe that the trust of investors on ICO will come back in 2019 and this market will rise again along with the good ICO. Most of the ICO are scam but we must still open for a good project that can give us greater technology in the future, ICO will stay with us.

yes I really agree with you, the current price decline is due to market conditions not because the ico project is a scam. Only natural selection to prove which project will survive
It really seems that this needs to be understood by every cryptocurrency asset user and owner as a reference to not being too negative in responding to the scam ico.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
September 18, 2018, 01:15:01 AM
I do not agree if it is said that 90% ico is a scam. But the price in 2018 is currently falling, and if you look at the crypto price trend it is like this. So I think for 2019 the trend of ico will still continue
ICO's also depend on the market situation, since we are in a bear market ICO's are also affected by this one. I also believe that the trust of investors on ICO will come back in 2019 and this market will rise again along with the good ICO. Most of the ICO are scam but we must still open for a good project that can give us greater technology in the future, ICO will stay with us.

yes I really agree with you, the current price decline is due to market conditions not because the ico project is a scam. Only natural selection to prove which project will survive
Activity: 237
Merit: 4
September 16, 2018, 12:43:54 PM
I think ICOs trend will continue because of new innovations. But I'm certain with gov. regulations, scammy projects will be out of the picture.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 12:52:02 AM
Investment in the ICO is no longer attractive to investors, although many projects have potential but after the list on exchange prices have dropped significantly many projects can not achieve its softcap. In the future I think the ICO market will continue to be difficult in the future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 09:40:53 PM
I think that ICO as a form of raising funds has not justified itself. Therefore, in the near future, the projects will switch to some other schemes for collecting denets.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
September 13, 2018, 08:18:22 PM
Activity: 673
Merit: 105
September 13, 2018, 06:37:43 PM
- 90% ICOs are a scam.

i don't think this will stop due to those scam projects. It seems that this will increase in the coming years due to more projects will be launch thru ICO. I'm hoping that every investors will do his diligent research about those projects before putting their money to them. We need regulations for this ICOs to minimize fake projects.
I also think the ICO will survive until the cryptocurrency market is alive and well. For me, ICO is a very good form of capital mobilization that investors can use to increase profits and long-term companionship with the project they have pursued.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
September 13, 2018, 06:09:50 PM
ICO on the contrary is rapidly developing. Over time, they will appear more and more. You can already see how a very large number of new projects appear every day. And this despite the fact that the situation on the market is terrible now. When the market recovers, the flow of ICO projects will only increase, I think.
Activity: 57
September 13, 2018, 04:49:21 PM
- 90% ICOs are a scam.

In everything there is high percent scams. We just need to recognize it and avoid it as much as we can. But sadly there will always be someone who wants to get rich over night and will invest his money in something that is too good to be true and lose it. Thats how it goes. Greed powers such scams most of the time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 04:35:53 PM
I think ICO will remain in 2019, but something will change, there may be some regulation to reduce the percentage of fraud in projects.
Activity: 308
September 13, 2018, 03:14:46 PM
why are you thinking like that ? and 90% ICOs are scam? i dont think so . yes it is true that most ICOs right now is scam but its not 90%, maybe 60 or 55% i still find ICOs project who have real product with  strong vision and mission ,and have big community . people lose their interest in ICOs because bear market .
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 08:59:45 AM
- 90% ICOs are a scam.

Activity: 94
September 12, 2018, 11:11:51 PM
- 90% ICOs are a scam.

I think as long as there is a crypto and as long as there are investors who want to give their capital, the ICO will continue to exist.
everything is risky that's why we need knowledge to become survivors
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
September 12, 2018, 06:51:21 PM
if many new ICOs only try to attract as many investors as possible without real activities to manage investor funds, then I am sure the ICO will close in the next few years. but if the quality of ICOs and services starts to be improved until the value of tokens in the market becomes good, this will be different and good
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 05:17:42 PM
I don't think it will stop. Maybe it will change and become safer for investors, but it will take a while, so for now just learn about the project before you will invest in it
Pages:
Jump to: