Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICOs trend stop in 2019 - page 3. (Read 2742 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 3
October 13, 2018, 02:41:19 PM
ICO regulation has become one of the priority issues in the field of cryptocurrencies for the USA, Canada, Australia, France, Switzerland, Japan, Singapore, Estonia and Belarus. Here, the ICO process is fully regulated, subject to a specific algorithm (although it varies depending on the country), the organizers have obligations, and investors have the right to apply to the court in case of their failure.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
October 13, 2018, 02:07:11 PM
- 90% ICOs are a scam.
- 90% of people lost their investments on 90% due to the downtrend 2018

So how do you think will the ICOs trend started in 2016 continue in 2019?

That will be based on the market growth in 2019. We had very less number of scam ICOs in 2018 compared to last year. As bitcoin and other altcoins' value spiked up, we could see large number of ICOs combined of legit and scam ICOs. Legit ICOs value as well spiked up when getting on an exchange. But 2018 was not at ICOs favour. Though we had legit ICOs with best potential projects, they could not see a good hike in value after getting into to an exchange. We need to look at the following. We had less number of scam ICOs. Current market would be another reason not being in favor of scam ICOs. Hence lets wait and see the market growth moment of 2019. We all expect a good growth and revenue in 2019. 
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 12:30:48 PM
I found that after so many frauds would reduce the number of ICOs, but as people continue to put a lot of money on projects that are not useful, they remain very profitable for those who create, so many ICOs will still be released.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 12:21:51 PM
I think that ICO will continue to come out, but there will be a tougher attitude to the selection of projects by investors. And I think that there will be less scam projects.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
October 13, 2018, 11:13:17 AM
I personally feel that the ICO trend will continue in the next few years, as long as there is no special action from the highest security institution that will properly close the ICO project. Because we are aware, know, and care about investors and we also do not want this bad thing to continue because the longer they can run a scam project, the more investors will lose their money, this will have a bad impact on crypto. So there should be the highest security parties who have to close or give severe penalties for them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
October 13, 2018, 11:02:24 AM
I hope that the ICO will not be able to increase again in 2019. Many of Io's ico are also not good for crypto development, there are some things that must be regulated in the ICO so as not to harm many parties.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 13, 2018, 08:52:39 AM
I think the ICO must have a regulation in 2019 so there will be no more ICO  that are scam
The ICO will never stop there are still many people who like ICO
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 13, 2018, 01:01:49 AM
I think the ICO will continue to exist in 2019 because this ICO can help the development of existing technology so that it can make technology develop better and the world economic conditions become better, because ICOs will usually try to be solutions to existing problems.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
October 12, 2018, 08:18:07 PM
That will still depend on the market whether ico will still succeed or not by nextyear as you are right most of them are scam or not successful. Only the best of best will get the chance to gain much and survive in token sale. But if these issues will continue before the end of this year I think ico's will extinct.
Activity: 728
October 12, 2018, 08:14:05 PM
ICO projects will not stop in 2019, but most likely there will be fewer of them . There will be more control from different States, tougher requirements for the participants of the bounty, so many will be unprofitable to participate in projects. Will remain only strong and persistent. But that's just my opinion.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
October 12, 2018, 07:02:51 PM
- 90% ICOs are a scam.

I think yes , Trend will get down much because here present time even not profitable for the ICO launcher team , We can see everything month 3,4 ICO project are launching but we can see that crowdfunding/investment are not going so high as it was about one year back , and also this results into down stable market of the etherium coin .
So most probable chances are that ICOs project will no more be profitable in incoming time and people will understand very well that they should not launch ICO project blindly and in that way only limited numbers of ICOs will launch by them .
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
October 12, 2018, 06:51:34 PM
I believe that next year will be better than this and, accordingly, the situation with the ICO should also improve. Now there is no reason to stop the ICO. Even though we see a large number of new projects on the red market, I think this will continue in 2019, too.
Activity: 284
Merit: 5
October 12, 2018, 04:22:34 PM

I think a lot of bounty hunters will leave this market and rebirth will begin Smiley
Hehe.that sayeth a guy who is wearing a bounty signature. The fact is that bounty hunters are not responsible for projects being scammy. They're workers and they need a work to do and so they never stop hunting. Also, i don't think market collapsed because of bounty hunters..that's no way true. Bounty hunters won't make up 5% of any coin.
Activity: 554
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 04:15:40 PM
ICO will stop neither in 2019 nor in 2020. Projects become more professional than in 2017 and investors choose the best. For example, there was no such project as https://level01.io in 2017
Activity: 316
Merit: 4
October 12, 2018, 02:44:08 PM
The trend of ICOs are not stopping, I believe it will increase in 2019, because most projects are on hold to raise funds through ICO, because of the current market downward trend.
2019 will be big, when more investors buy back into the market.
Activity: 238
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
October 12, 2018, 11:50:59 AM
I think in 2019 more ICOs will appear and more scammers. Because until now no party has arranged or selected ICOs that will appear so that the ICO will continue to appear even though the ETH price is down.
And at this time it's not the right time to invest because the ETH is falling too deep so that it can make us lose.
This is now the new trend in the cryptocurrency...making money from ICO and this trend will continue in the coming years. Just be ready as more scammers will enhance their strategy to lure money from newbie investors. I hope that a better regulation will be implemented to eliminate or minimize fake ICOs to protect the investors from those scammers.
Activity: 252
October 12, 2018, 11:38:32 AM
Some projects try to save the value of their tokens, deliberately delaying the official release of the coin on the stock exchange. Interesting ICO, although in small quantities, still exist. I think on the growing market, their tokens will still grown in price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
October 12, 2018, 10:50:27 AM
i sincerely hope the creation of ICO like mushrooms in the forest will stop a little bit.
A big part of the ICO´s are being created by scammers only to steal crypto and fiat from "poor" investors.

Activity: 504
October 12, 2018, 09:39:58 AM

ICOs are dying now, as evidenced by its thinning numbers. This is because that most of them are scams, and people became sick and tired of being scammed. Lots and lots of people are losing faith in ICO, and these long bearish months add up to their dilemma. That's why they prefer waiting for the token to get listed and be traded in the exchanges and then they will get it at a pretty good dumped price. This way, they are safe from being scammed. I think, ICOs will still continue in 2019, but only few will survive. Only those who have funds to pursue their operational plans will do so.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
October 12, 2018, 08:54:24 AM
- 90% ICOs are a scam.

This year 2018 most of the ico was ended up into scam results. Then, some project was being paused at the moment. So, this year for the ico is the most horrible things to me, due to few of them paid to their participants who joined to their bounty campaign. However, in my analysis this quarter is the beginning of good appearance of the ico now.
Pages:
Jump to: