Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICOs trend stop in 2019 - page 4. (Read 2742 times)

Activity: 617
Merit: 304
October 12, 2018, 07:20:40 AM
On my example, I see that people who, with a high bitcoin rate, were interested in and invested in their money, and in various projects, are now very disappointed and hardly in the near future they will be able to convince to invest again in a virtual project! Unfortunately, and maybe fortunately!)
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
October 12, 2018, 04:03:37 AM
ICO are in downtrend, most of the ICO's are stryggling to raise money. I think ICO market is crowded with too many old ideas with new team trying to implement it, some of them are scams and downtrend in market is keeping the investors away. I think 2019 will see less ICO.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
October 12, 2018, 02:45:54 AM
After some years people will invest money just in ICO, where developers invest half of required amount. I remember how in winter a lot of ICOs collect 20 mln dollars. Today not every project can collect 3 mln.

In winter, the total capitalization of the crypto market was $ 1 trillion. Now it is less than 5 times. This could not affect the fees of the ICO.
According to my subjective impressions, lately there have also become much more scammers.

Due to fall in price many have moved back and not bringing any ICO as market is dull and low. Also in mean time scammers are trying to make some easy money and due to which trying to get hold of people money by this way and thus people are now more reluctant to even buy in ICO considering chance of getting scammed.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 02:16:33 AM
i think there will be some regulations and county restrictions in 2019. I hope there will be less of scam ico. The number of ico's will probably decrease.

Agree with this, so that ico is not that much scam really needs to be helped or regulated by very strict rules so that no more ico scams.

Yes, Government are focusing to regulate the ICO's because there are many scams being happened daily and cheating people. This makes the community to lose hope on investing in ICO's, companies should consult the government in order to legalise the ICO's for further development.
Activity: 462
October 11, 2018, 01:58:17 PM
I would very much like that in 2019 the number of ICO turned into quality and there were fewer scammers.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 12:35:26 PM
In my opinion that is not an excuse for the cessation of the ICO, in general ICOs have always sprung up every day and currently the ICO is already another attraction for investors besides trading. I think that by 2019 ICO will be more and more coming and many of them are scams.
Activity: 94
October 11, 2018, 11:09:47 AM
Next year all projects can die if they have no active support. Now there are many excess coins which need to be removed from the market
Activity: 237
October 11, 2018, 09:39:32 AM
The trend of successful ICO are going down because of many scam project.
This scam project threatens some investors to participate and invest.
some ICO didn't reach their softcap even they are legit. some ICO run away with money of people.
Activity: 365
Merit: 103
October 11, 2018, 09:29:07 AM
The ICO space will definitelly change, probably a regulation could help it. The South Korean government will make a move on November, deciding if the ICO will become a legal model.

https://coincodex.com/article/2473/south-korean-government-will-make-decision-on-icos-in-november/
Activity: 672
October 11, 2018, 07:50:06 AM
we can't predict anything , maybe yes or maybe no . but in my opinion ICO's will still alive in next year and still become trend for a long time.
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 11, 2018, 05:19:39 AM
ICO on the contrary is rapidly developing. Over time, they will appear more and more. You can already see how a very large number of new projects appear every day. And this despite the fact that the situation on the market is terrible now. When the market recovers, the flow of ICO projects will only increase, I think.
Yeah that's true as many people will take the risk in investing ICO's project. This will increase the numbers of ICO's that being launch in the coming years. Considering our situation now with a bearish market we can still find many ICO's that taking there opportunity to get funds from the crypto investors. I just hope that those ICO's are legit and with the intention to be successful with there project together with there investors not just pump and dumps currency.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 07:26:58 AM
ICO will not stop in 2019. Because technology still needs to continue to grow if crypto wants to survive longer.
So new projects are needed. It is likely that the ICO will decrease in number but offset the quality of projects that will be much higher in 2019, minimizing scam projects and ensuring more for investors.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
October 08, 2018, 06:22:11 AM
there is still hope in 2019, as long as bitcoin and eth are still valuable I think ico is an important part to support both of them to stay afloat and have prices on the market.
Well, nothing has changed much and for what I can see, the market is really attempting to hit the maturity stage gradually which would happen very fast with regulations. ICOs will definitely still be available, new ideas from new teams will sprout in the long run, and surely we will get to see some maturity in the space as we get to see more smart investors, quality team, as well as quality  products. Those coins that are shitty in the market at the moment will in the long run have no place at all to be able to thrive and that is one thing I so much believe would happen eventually.

As time goes by, I think the ICO in 2019 will be even better than in the previous year, because people will be wiser to examine how true ICO is and scams project.
Yes. The thing with ICOs today is that a whole bunch of them are scam and shitty and so many of them will only end up the drain as the market gets more matured in the long run. For what it is worth, I would say only those who have real life products that would be very usable in the long run, will be able to thrive in this market as far as I am concerned, and every other shit coin, will just probably end up more like the way we have penny stocks, gets listed on some shitty exchanges and have no future at all.

With things getting regulated possibly, we will sure see a better trend of quality ICOs which obviously would bring about a reduction in the number of ICOs we get to see eventually.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
October 08, 2018, 03:38:21 AM
As time goes by, I think the ICO in 2019 will be even better than in the previous year, because people will be wiser to examine how true ICO is and scams project.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
October 08, 2018, 03:17:13 AM
i think there will be some regulations and county restrictions in 2019. I hope there will be less of scam ico. The number of ico's will probably decrease.

Agree with this, so that ico is not that much scam really needs to be helped or regulated by very strict rules so that no more ico scams.
Activity: 378
October 07, 2018, 07:02:18 PM
After some years people will invest money just in ICO, where developers invest half of required amount. I remember how in winter a lot of ICOs collect 20 mln dollars. Today not every project can collect 3 mln.

In winter, the total capitalization of the crypto market was $ 1 trillion. Now it is less than 5 times. This could not affect the fees of the ICO.
According to my subjective impressions, lately there have also become much more scammers.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 06:06:10 PM
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
October 07, 2018, 05:59:02 PM
I think it's not going anywhere. Every day there are more and more projects that launch their ICO. So far, nothing suggests that this may stop. It's just that it's going to be harder and harder for us to find a good project in a pile of garbage.
Activity: 224
October 07, 2018, 03:05:35 PM
ICO also depends on the market situation, since we are in a bear market. The ICO is also affected by this. I also believe that investor confidence in ICO will return in 2019, and this market will rise again with good ICO.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
October 07, 2018, 02:41:08 PM
It seems that this is true. A very negative impact on the ICO fall cryptocurrency market. There are no such fees as they were a year ago. Previously, to collect $ 50 million was not a problem at all.
Pages:
Jump to: