Pages:
Author

Topic: Will IEO be good in the future? - page 16. (Read 20947 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
July 13, 2019, 04:40:34 PM
For me IEO is simply great at the present time and everybody look enthusiasm to pursue on the grounds that IEO demonstrate that token/coin sell by trade is superior to ICO at the present time. IEO that host by big Exchange extremely worth to join or take an interest. What's more, if this prop up with great notoriety it will be useful for future without a doubt but scams are already popping up
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
July 13, 2019, 04:27:45 PM
I have now some money but still earning to invest more in an IEO. I have heard celer IEO and investor get x6 of its investment. I was move away by this profit in an instant, i want also so i keep money, my question is after all good feedback of IEO, will IEO be like Ico which failed in the market or will IEO be last longer?
Italy go to somewhere like how we can expected so my opinion is you can say about anything in this situation but we cannot predict how it can perform in the future so my open and we do some test only now otherwise hoping it is the only way available will little bit difficult for everyone.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
July 13, 2019, 03:22:24 PM
I have now some money but still earning to invest more in an IEO. I have heard celer IEO and investor get x6 of its investment. I was move away by this profit in an instant, i want also so i keep money, my question is after all good feedback of IEO, will IEO be like Ico which failed in the market or will IEO be last longer?
IEO is profitable because it is in binance. In recent days there are many exchanges that want to implement IEO, and most likely, in most exchange we will not get the same result. Just be careful and quick. Because in time of Celr sale, so many people could not buy becuse of reasons not caused by us, and one of them was me.

The volume on Binance makes it possible for IEOs there to max out and be profitable for investors and project team. Like you said, IEOs held on other Exchange were not as Profitable or successful like Binance which is a major factor in decision making
 IEO may not last longer as another option may come up as we previously had ICO. Not sure there are ICOs again sef.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
https://bmy.guide
July 13, 2019, 03:07:12 PM
I think that over time IEO will collect less and less money and then it will become irrelevant, but these are only my thoughts
Activity: 325
Merit: 10
July 13, 2019, 11:49:40 AM
I think the IEO has various advantages, especially in terms of exchange listings compared to ICO, in my opinion, the IEO will have a good future because their tokens will stay alive in the market, the possibility of failure will also decrease slightly.
It totally depends on quality of exchanges. There are shit projects and their shit ICOs. There are shit exchanges and their IEOs. Quality of projects/ or exchanges that stay behind ICOs or IEOs is very important, and will mainly identify success of investments.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
July 13, 2019, 11:28:30 AM
I think the IEO has various advantages, especially in terms of exchange listings compared to ICO, in my opinion, the IEO will have a good future because their tokens will stay alive in the market, the possibility of failure will also decrease slightly.
Activity: 691
July 13, 2019, 11:00:05 AM
So far, the IEO trip is still very good according to investors. However, whether it will be like an ICO, I can only respond casually, just live it. But, in my opinion, the IEO will last a long time.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
July 13, 2019, 10:54:00 AM
depend on exchanger that make it. if it great exchanger, i think many people join because its like big hope in there, like that exchanger guarantee that coin/token. but some people think ieo same like ico. for me, its good to attract people to invest in their project. and its hard because they must strive to raise big value. so, many investor will always believe in them
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
July 13, 2019, 10:53:24 AM
I think yes, cause the fact is project usually get high on ROI when doing an IEO. Especially if you make it on big exchange, because fomo effect.
And as an Investor I think that's good for our investment. Who doesn't want simply profit for a short time?
Activity: 363
July 13, 2019, 10:42:50 AM
I think any trend when developing very strong will gradually lead to decline. It is important that we make good use of the opportunity of that trend to make money, now the IEO, maybe later on other trends, it is important to grasp the opportunity Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
July 13, 2019, 10:41:30 AM
IEO is really doing great now because investors are really investing in IEO but i feel that is not enough to say it will be great in the future because ICO also started out just that way and eventually became trash, my advice is that we should be smart.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
July 13, 2019, 09:52:20 AM
Nowadays IEO is becoming more popular day by day and I believe that in near future investors will come and join on IEO.
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 13, 2019, 09:33:52 AM
After 2-3 years of good times for crypto start up projects I do not think that future is bright for new projects. Because come with a new idea is pretty hard since we have thousands of diffrent crypto projects.
In my opinion IEO  will be really good in the future because many people are now trusting it and investing a huge amount of money.  And If many people will continue to support IEO i am really sure that it will lasts for many years.
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
July 13, 2019, 02:52:49 AM
IEO will definitely last longer
Both ICOs and IEOs will last long, because good projects, good exchanges will make their crowd-fundings successfully for sure. IEOs, or ICOs, it does not matter for seriously good projects and exchanges. Investors always look for good projects and good exchanges to invest with belief to get profits back.
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
July 12, 2019, 05:39:39 PM
IEO will definitely last longer since the concept instills more trust in investors, knowing that listing won't be a problem and also they are sure the team members are not outright scam like most failed ICOs. With the strategies coming up for IEO, like Binance's lottery pattern, many investors will even try so hard to buy into IEO's since they've got limited amount to purchase.
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
July 12, 2019, 05:21:54 PM
I don't think IEO can really go on to fail like ICO did because already IEO has been able to fix scam project all along. And when teams run IEO it always shows their level of seriousness with their project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
July 12, 2019, 05:17:58 PM
For me I figure the IEO will be a long game. It is not quite the same as ICO. It is verified by trade. The game winds up simpler. You can lose money however not lose everything. Since the trades painstakingly checked the project before the IEO. But you cant be too sure
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
July 12, 2019, 05:17:45 PM
After 2-3 years of good times for crypto start up projects I do not think that future is bright for new projects. Because come with a new idea is pretty hard since we have thousands of diffrent crypto projects.
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 12, 2019, 04:44:27 PM
There's no conclusive answer on that question until such time we definitely see what will be the outcome will subside. For now let's see what happens once IEO launching has been pushed through. I myself been so excited to see what will be the effect on this for the market of every promising altcoin, will it create hype or there's possible effect for the demand? No one knows it exactly so better stay tuned and expect greater surprises to come sooner.
Some people prefer to have their investment in a IEO project because they scam less. A lot of the projects that don't have an IEO have no real team members behind the project.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 12, 2019, 04:27:54 PM
There's no conclusive answer on that question until such time we definitely see what will be the outcome will subside. For now let's see what happens once IEO launching has been pushed through. I myself been so excited to see what will be the effect on this for the market of every promising altcoin, will it create hype or there's possible effect for the demand? No one knows it exactly so better stay tuned and expect greater surprises to come sooner.
Pages:
Jump to: