Pages:
Author

Topic: Will IEO be good in the future? - page 13. (Read 20947 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 10
August 11, 2019, 10:52:43 AM
IEO must get an increase in the concept. If IEO wants to last longer, IEO has advantages in listing Exchange, but has a weakness in reserve prices when coins are listed on the exchange, IEO must really emulate the advantages of ICO, which is to increase the price of coins, by using a funding reserve system, if they want their coins to remain on the market and survive at the expected price.
Activity: 574
August 11, 2019, 10:31:04 AM
But there is still investors who do not believe in these exchanges (expect binance).

That is not wrong.
Because not all exchanges are good for IEO. Low exchange usually does not provide benefits and is also very risky of fraud. That is why many investors prefer large exchanges such as binance when doing IEO.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
August 11, 2019, 09:57:37 AM
I have now some money but still earning to invest more in an IEO. I have heard celer IEO and investor get x6 of its investment. I was move away by this profit in an instant, i want also so i keep money, my question is after all good feedback of IEO, will IEO be like Ico which failed in the market or will IEO be last longer?

As we can see for now, there are many peoples still eager to investing in IEO, for example in binance exchange.
IEO can reducing the number of scam projects in cryptocurrency, give confidence to investors.
And the result, i think IEO will be good even in the future.
Activity: 840
August 11, 2019, 12:06:36 AM
I have now some money but still earning to invest more in an IEO. I have heard celer IEO and investor get x6 of its investment. I was move away by this profit in an instant, i want also so i keep money, my question is after all good feedback of IEO, will IEO be like Ico which failed in the market or will IEO be last longer?

The IEO celer provides large profits for early investors because IEO is held by binance. Many big investors believe in binance and this makes IEO held by binance always reach the target. IEO is now an alternative after many ICO scams last year, but not all IEOs are profitable
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
August 10, 2019, 06:57:35 PM
ICO used to be popular because it provided many benefits to investors but after ICO was out of control many people lost money because of a scam, as well as IEO now became popular because of the same thing, maybe in the future there will be more popular sales that will cause ICO / IEO not favored by investors

Personally, l find it extremely useful, investors know how to choose good and bad projects, it causes most investors to take ahead of IEO. Nevertheless, it will not take a long time, IEOs also will be like ICO in my view. Overall people mind ICO projects till there were many problems such as scam projects and they started to find IEO profitable instead of relying on ICO.
Activity: 879
Binance #Smart World Global Token
August 05, 2019, 03:14:46 PM
ICO used to be popular because it provided many benefits to investors but after ICO was out of control many people lost money because of a scam, as well as IEO now became popular because of the same thing, maybe in the future there will be more popular sales that will cause ICO / IEO not favored by investors
Activity: 162
August 05, 2019, 02:09:09 PM
Well, nobody is sure of the future of IEO now, but let me just say this, don't be carried away with the news of people making X6 of their investment from IEO, take your time to do alot of research about the project, team and also the use case of the token. This will help your decision and safe your funds
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
August 05, 2019, 01:28:07 PM
IEO and ICO are not the same, they are different. In ICO, cheating people was very easy,  therefore after the longest bear market, crypto people are now very smart, they can address which project is good and which is not! So, I think good exchange's like Binance, Huobi, Gateio's IEO will be good in the future too. But shit exchange's IEO will be dead for sure.
Activity: 517
August 05, 2019, 01:00:10 PM
everyone now thinks IEO is the best for fundraising. but the current IEO method has not been able to grow investment in the crypto market. especially for investment in new projects. we have to wait longer, until IEO is truly trusted by investors, or it might be replaced.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
August 05, 2019, 12:56:10 PM
For now yeah, IEO is the one everyone is running in for and for it to be dumped there must be another trend and then we all switch too. For now lets all enjoy what IEO has for us. The future is today one thing we should always remember.
Activity: 327
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 05, 2019, 12:12:10 PM
I do not know for sure whether it will remain good or not in the future, but I remember that in the past ICO was very good and even many successful projects from ICO, now on the contrary that IEO has attracted a lot of public attention, which I worry about like that. yeah hopefully that doesn't happen with IEO,
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
August 05, 2019, 12:07:22 PM
with more on option as trader to put on pairs with the exchange for token release of the ipo scheme, the customs of IEO gives of excessive on opportunity as trader to collects with use of possession on token with authorization.

Activity: 686
Merit: 102
August 05, 2019, 11:22:04 AM

Doesn't matter which way you choose scammer waiting for you always. So it's better if you investigating yourself before invest your money. At this moment IEO is good option for invest than ICO. But scammers also beat that platform too in near time. Make sure you choose a good exchange to invest your money in IEO project. And of course know about that project a to z before invest.
Activity: 646
tozex.io
August 05, 2019, 08:58:32 AM
Well recently initial exchange offering has been doing well only but a few, it is even trending, but one thing that is certain is that no one can predict what happens next minute in crypto. It could keep succeeding or fail.
Activity: 966
Merit: 502
August 05, 2019, 08:54:17 AM
I am not so certain but I believe with more modifications to address its shortcomings, IEO might just be around for a long time. It has so far fixed security issues, liquidity and trust and I hope it further address crypto fraud on a larger scale
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
August 05, 2019, 08:48:48 AM
We cannot differentiate IEO with ICO as both will sell their coins to investors. The only difference with IEO is that they sell their coins through an exchange and it is not guaranteed that you will get profit.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 05, 2019, 03:20:55 AM
Current situation the IEO are making good trend right now,but problem is that nobody is able to participate in them.IEO is profitable in some big exchange look like binance and other big exchange.
Activity: 812
Merit: 503
August 05, 2019, 02:09:29 AM
Yes, IEO will still be good in future, that's if too many scam exchanges don't trick crypto enthusiasts with IEO.  For reputable exchanges already doing well with IEO, like Binance, Gate.io, OKEX, KUCOIN I think their strategies are top notch and with that in place IEO won't fade away so soon.  It's now left for investors to be wise and don't fall prey to scam IEOs.
Activity: 434
August 05, 2019, 01:21:56 AM
IEO is very good for now can increase investor confidence that often sees a failure at ICO. I think with tokens listed on the exchange, of course, it reduces risk. that does not mean there is no risk but it reduces risk. for the profits that investors get, of course it depends on the project being followed. because it is not possible that all IEO projects will always succeed.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
August 05, 2019, 01:02:38 AM
IEO is to general to talk about. It all depends on what projects you invest through IEO.

Comparing with ICO, IEO has a huge advantage, as investors know from the beginning on which exchange the project will be listed on.
Pages:
Jump to: