Pages:
Author

Topic: Will it be the year for Ripple? - page 2. (Read 835 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
October 04, 2018, 10:10:56 AM
Ripple gives enough to know this. of course, this does not escape from a large number of companies which cooperated with the ripple until today. This will make the ripple will continue to increase in some time in the future and get to invest at this time I think it is quite profitable.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
October 04, 2018, 09:28:13 AM
How funny that is to read. People need a couple of percent profit in order to start talking about what is the year of a coin. It's funny to see that.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
October 02, 2018, 10:34:16 AM
After sleeping for so long, Ripple seems to be awake now and starts to run. Do you think it is now time for it to grow or is it just temporary? Many people are against it because they say that it is centralized but banks worldwide are pro Ripple. Does Ripple can go up to $100? What's your opinion about it?

Ripple has placed number 2 in just few hours of trading this past few days. And I think investors and the community really believe this project as well. Good job for ripple.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
October 02, 2018, 10:21:20 AM
maybe this is true because ripple will soon be able to surpass ethereum's market capital.
this shows the ripple's outstanding capabilities this year.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
October 02, 2018, 10:18:32 AM
I have some friends who are very into Ripple. I think ripple it is great and seeing it rising so much it makes me wanna invest more in it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 10:15:03 AM
I am sure after seeing the ripple price movement that if everything is normal, it will definitely penetrate 1dollar even more than that. It all takes time
Activity: 154
October 02, 2018, 10:11:18 AM
I think this year is just great. For such cryptocurrency as Ripple. Now she is in the top of popularity. Good growth, price and promising bribes a large audience of cryptocurrency. Even I think to get it.
Activity: 420
October 02, 2018, 10:01:51 AM
Ripple is not a cryptocurrency, you understand that? Ripple does not have a blockchain of its own that would really function as a blockchain, today Ripple has something very strange, but clearly not a blockchain.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 09:54:53 AM
It is quite possible that the coming year was the turning point and fundamental for its development for Ripple. The Ripple team is taking very successful actions to strengthen the positions of the XRP. This all gives a positive investment climate for Ripple.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
October 02, 2018, 09:44:56 AM
Ripple has been very impressive this year and for that matter, I will say it is a good time for ripple and no doubt about that. The price has been very stable for some time now even though crypto has been in the reds for long. I predict ripple to get to 5$ and above by
december this year.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
October 02, 2018, 07:47:21 AM
Well I think it's a good sign that ripple could reach $1 this year, but I don't think that ripple can go reach $100 maybe in a couple of years I think.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 07:36:29 AM
It should be noted that the price increase may have had some speculative support. Nevertheless, XRP completed the September price increase, receiving an increase of 80% compared to the previous month, securing the best growth for this cryptocurrency among the top 25 market capitalization. But to conclude that it will grow to $ 100 early, everything can turn in the opposite direction.
Activity: 420
October 02, 2018, 07:21:11 AM
I really hope that this year will be much better than last year and now cryptocurrencies will become much more popular and better. In addition, I expect enchanting growth by the end of the year. And no matter for what coin this growth, I am satisfied with any option
Activity: 168
October 02, 2018, 01:02:30 AM
I do not trust the ripple. Because I think that it will burst like a bubble soon. It bothers me why he slept for a long time, and now he is very active.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 12:57:25 AM
Ripple is a really cool platform that not only is powerful in its own right, but also solves many of the problems of large platforms in existence today. EVT is another platform coming out soon that is similar to ripple in many ways.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 02, 2018, 12:49:09 AM
Ripple imo is just a pump and dump kinda coin.

It's against the philosophy of decentralization and cryptocurrencies.

Most of the Ripple supply is held by the team. Please research about it. I would hesitate to invest in Ripple. However there can be some nice pump and dump waves if you know how to ride them. I myself don't want to take the risk.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 02, 2018, 12:45:45 AM
After sleeping for so long, Ripple seems to be awake now and starts to run. Do you think it is now time for it to grow or is it just temporary? Many people are against it because they say that it is centralized but banks worldwide are pro Ripple. Does Ripple can go up to $100? What's your opinion about it?

No, it doesn't . The short increase is only adjusted by the chart technique and performed by the whales .It's impossible to go over 1$ because this coin is almost used for banking systems and financial firms in money transactions but not for public users .
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 02, 2018, 12:33:35 AM
Ripple is centrally controlled by one organization.
If they decide pump price it will be pumped in one minute
Activity: 464
October 02, 2018, 12:30:13 AM
I dont think it will increase to $ 100 per coin. That's a huge price tag and the total value of the business will be greater than Amazon's, while the impact is negligible compared to Amazon. It's a simple and easy-to-understand comparison. Grin
Activity: 434
October 02, 2018, 12:27:03 AM
I still hope the ripple can repeat in the condition and then reach a point where the new ATH high enough in some time. but the circumstances in that time is certainly quite different from what is in the current state. hope the ripple becomes high again will certainly become the hope of many people especially ripple most often partnered with many major companies. However, I think for the quick time there will be no major increase in ripple.
Pages:
Jump to: