Pages:
Author

Topic: Will it happen again? - page 3. (Read 729 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
April 16, 2018, 10:26:59 PM
There are possibilities that it will happen again and maybe it won't because I think nothing is impossible. But I think the best thing that we can is don't base too much in the pass years experience because that's already happen and what important for now is actually the present and upcoming future so I think that much better at this moment is to be more actively alert on the movement in the market. We need to be much aware in daily happening in cryptosystem so we can manage our investment better.
Yeah, im observing this too, when in the statting of the nrw year the price will surely fallinh down and down until the people got panic. But in the end of year the bitcoin is always on the high price. I don't know but i fell the cryptocurrency are being manipulated now. They dropped the price so that many people got invest it. And become popular again
Activity: 2548
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
April 16, 2018, 06:12:05 PM
There are possibilities that it will happen again and maybe it won't because I think nothing is impossible. But I think the best thing that we can is don't base too much in the pass years experience because that's already happen and what important for now is actually the present and upcoming future so I think that much better at this moment is to be more actively alert on the movement in the market. We need to be much aware in daily happening in cryptosystem so we can manage our investment better.
Activity: 365
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 06:09:05 PM
It always our expectations that bitcoin price rise all the time. This year is not exception as the price would be more than that of last year before the end of this fruitful years of bitcoin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 06:00:53 PM
I think not, because the price of bitcoin is still very difficult to predict. sometimes can quickly go down can sometimes rise rapidly. what's more there is now turmoil in bitcoin.
Activity: 5
April 16, 2018, 02:27:33 AM
i think it will happen again.  Cool Cool
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
April 16, 2018, 02:13:43 AM
one of the fundamental ideas of back is that "Past Performance is no Guarantee of Future Results" now you can have factual examinations and forecasts however toward the day's end you're figure is on a par with the following guy's. I find that what makes one affluent or fruitful in not the forecast but rather the basic leadership process.
Activity: 546
Merit: 180
I'm Matured Now
April 13, 2018, 11:09:26 PM
History repeat itself.we know that right?so i think it will happen again.but i also keep that on my mind that 5e last year ups and downs is a huge guideline for btc.so i think exact same thing wont happen.
Activity: 210
April 13, 2018, 11:01:32 PM
I think so, every year the bitcoin price always down at the beginning of the year and goes up at mid year until the end of the year. Based on the bitcoin market price trend, fluctuation of price is very normal and it always have downfall every year. Current price is already halved the peaked price last year. I think that it will just repeat the trend from previous year so I hope it will happen again and again every year.
Activity: 154
April 13, 2018, 07:38:11 PM
Like last year, in Q1 and Q2 bitcoin prices have dropped and gradually recovered in Q3 and Q4, but can not be a benchmark because now many ICO, FUD, as well as negative news stories about bitcoin and one more news about the ban on bitcoin in a country also it could also affect the bitcoin price, it takes time for bitcoin to recover. but let's just look at it, I hope and believe the price will be high again by the end of this year.
Activity: 164
April 13, 2018, 07:21:56 PM
I think it will happen,as the saying say 'history repeat itself' it will happen again what happened the last few years,the highest price and the lowest price will happen.
Activity: 18
April 13, 2018, 06:57:05 PM
I guess it can happen but there are several factors that may prevent it.  The pattern from previous years is a good guide but it should not be the soul basis you would want to use.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
April 13, 2018, 06:52:50 PM
if you look at the price development chart of the last two years, the beginning of the year always starts with a weakening price as if bitcoin will be destroyed, what I question is whether the pattern will return and continue to recur in the current year and the next few years?

It is difficult to predict bitcoin rates because bitcoin prices are determined by the market, but it can happen, bitcoin falls and falls and then there will be a very high jump.

There is too much parameters that have influence in bitcoin price to predict its price with certainty.

Consider that Bitcoin is worldwide cryptocurrency that isn't tied specially to one country, but all countries in the world influence in price little bit.

Political changes, upcoming holidays, insecurity, positive and negative media coverage, interests of various cartels and big players - they all influence bitcoin price.

Too much unknowns to have any certain prediction.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 06:43:25 PM
It seems to me that it will be repeated from year to year in the middle of each year at what it falls and at the beginning and end it increases.
So the pattern may happen again or it might not I just do not think anyone is sure. But the charts are interesting in past few days, and if you look yesterday the price shot up more than $1000 which was a bigger jump upwards than any move downwards this month.

I see the price rises $1000 up just in one day suspiciously. some hands must be in this situation.
I think this year is tough. now Bitcoin has high popularity, but investors will think twice to start projects because they will be difficult to advertise due to the ban policies by some social medias.
I don't think the same repetition as last year will exactly happen.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
April 13, 2018, 06:03:29 PM
Yes i think it will hapoen again because if you think about it, our life cycle is repitious. Iur income gemeration is slso repitious. In tge first quarter we get outr paybacks from the goveenment dor our 401k so we buy a lot of bitcoin. That's when the surge began. By tge end of the year there's Cheistmas so peoplw tend to withdraw a lot during that time. So i think t will happen again
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 05:20:51 PM
if you look at the price development chart of the last two years, the beginning of the year always starts with a weakening price as if bitcoin will be destroyed, what I question is whether the pattern will return and continue to recur in the current year and the next few years?

It is unpredictable and say that the price trend for the next year will be like days. Only the thing we can assure of is that bitcoin will still exist as long as cryptomarket exist.
Activity: 72
April 13, 2018, 05:12:44 PM

Yes as per your statement last two years bitcoin charts price action shows that some trending pattern is being followed on a consistent basis and we need to find and track it so that we could gain higher accuracy of prediction.And Yes there are high chances that the pattern will return and recur in the coming months and years of time period. We should be taking advantage of this trending cycle and try to implement in our trading strategy if found on profitable then you can scale it up slowly.

I agree but you must also know that using the past events to predict the future especially in a market as unpredictable as crypto is very dangerouse, one day the trend might get reversed, then what/. LOSES  will follow
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
April 13, 2018, 03:27:37 PM

Yes as per your statement last two years bitcoin charts price action shows that some trending pattern is being followed on a consistent basis and we need to find and track it so that we could gain higher accuracy of prediction.And Yes there are high chances that the pattern will return and recur in the coming months and years of time period. We should be taking advantage of this trending cycle and try to implement in our trading strategy if found on profitable then you can scale it up slowly.
Activity: 816
Merit: 133
April 13, 2018, 12:08:05 PM
It seems to me that it will be repeated from year to year in the middle of each year at what it falls and at the beginning and end it increases.
Do not forget that in this market there are powerful manipulators that can take advantage of this and change the trend  Wink

You are correct, Yet it's just one of the factors that affect the trend of this industry. Given that the nature of the industry is volatile, there would always be a chance that it will happen from time to time. But, the catch is, It became more and more unpredictable through years goes by.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
April 13, 2018, 06:10:16 AM
So the pattern may happen again or it might not I just do not think anyone is sure. But the charts are interesting in past few days, and if you look yesterday the price shot up more than $1000 which was a bigger jump upwards than any move downwards this month.
Activity: 154
April 13, 2018, 06:07:49 AM
Yep, that happened, but already prices of cryptocurrencies are incresing. And i think, nobody or any government can not stopped it after that bullish.
We should get any coins from deep.
Pages:
Jump to: