Pages:
Author

Topic: Will it happen again? - page 5. (Read 729 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
April 01, 2018, 04:26:15 PM
Results from the past are not guaranteed to repeat, it's hard to tell whether we'll see the same pattern or not. Back then there weren't so many threats, there wasn't so much resistance from authorities and financial institutions. Now with last year's ath of 20K, they start to see bitcoin as a real threat and they'll do everything they can to eliminate bitcoin. Like the IRS, planning to tax people who made a profit with cryptocurrencies and chasing exchanges to provide information about transactions and customers.
Hopefully authorities will back off and cryptocurrencies will get a chance to rise again.
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
April 01, 2018, 03:57:23 PM
Bitcoin had ups and downs, but it always rose and reached a new level, it is impossible to estimate and predict the crypto according to the laws of the old economy, Crypto is the economy of a new level, which must be poznovat anew, it is still formed.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
March 31, 2018, 06:01:44 PM
As you have rightly said op, bitcoin will definitely bounce back but who knows when it will happen? Sooner or later? The most important thing is that bitcoin will test another "all time high" when recovered from the dump.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 05:59:07 PM
if you look at the price development chart of the last two years, the beginning of the year always starts with a weakening price as if bitcoin will be destroyed, what I question is whether the pattern will return and continue to recur in the current year and the next few years?
it is so that happens but there are still many investors who dare to invest with bitcoin because they believe will gain profit in the future belief and patience to the success and profits in investing
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
March 31, 2018, 05:53:06 PM
Well, if you look at the chart in the last 6 weeks there was an almost exact same pattern, bitcoin dropped down to about $6,000 and then doubled to $12,000 over a couple of weeks. There is definitely a recurring pattern to bitcoins price changes, but I don't think these patterns drive future patterns.

We just try to do the best analysis. The possibility of the pattern is the same after the price decline is deep enough, then the price will bounce high enough. As you mentioned, even the price can double.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
March 31, 2018, 05:25:19 PM
I think it is, there is always a correction at the beginning of the year. This year will probably repeat it but not exactly the same. With more and more investors, it allows bitcoin to be better than last year.

The problem is, we are no longer in the beginning of the year and still correcting. If we fall below $6000 next week it's going to look much worse than it used to in the previous years. In 2017 we were dropping in January, but after a month it was all over. In 2016 March and April were months of stable prices. I don't think that we can compare.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
March 31, 2018, 04:52:02 PM
Well you can't count on the chart, though you right about your analysis but bitcoin survival depends on investors if in months to come more investors will invest more money or pull out what they have there. But until then let's hope for the best and keep believing in the bitcoin idea
Activity: 221
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 04:32:40 PM
I think it is, there is always a correction at the beginning of the year. This year will probably repeat it but not exactly the same. With more and more investors, it allows bitcoin to be better than last year.
Activity: 1000
Merit: 279
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
March 31, 2018, 04:24:27 PM
Well, if you look at the chart in the last 6 weeks there was an almost exact same pattern, bitcoin dropped down to about $6,000 and then doubled to $12,000 over a couple of weeks. There is definitely a recurring pattern to bitcoins price changes, but I don't think these patterns drive future patterns.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 03:58:40 PM
It is obvious that it will repeat it pattern as the year goes by a lot of market increase will take place despite the urly news on bitcoin itself and the hold crytocurrency as a whole.
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
March 31, 2018, 03:42:00 PM
if you look at the price development chart of the last two years, the beginning of the year always starts with a weakening price as if bitcoin will be destroyed, what I question is whether the pattern will return and continue to recur in the current year and the next few years?

I do not think the pattern will be repeated in the coming years. The is because the circumstances surrounding the phenomenon in the previous years is quite different from the one we are in right now and will also be different from the ones of the coming years.
In the previous years, bitcoin made use of the help of social medias such as Facebook and Twitter but we can see that bitcoin and any crypto-rrlated issues have been banned by these medias and so will not be available for use in the coming years.
Also, in the previous years, not so many people are into bitcoin but as time goes by,  more and more people have been venturing into bitcoin for investment and as each year passes,  there will higher figure than the previous year.
Activity: 101
March 31, 2018, 03:33:32 PM
all that can not be proved, because now many issues if the party who has a lot of money is spreading the issues, even there are juka who manipulate the data, causing the market turbulent, this is very harmful
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
March 31, 2018, 03:28:18 PM
It seems to me that people pay a lot of attention and effort to the study of schedules. I think this can only be done for informational purposes. It is impossible to construct not such indicators to the theory of the standard behavior of cryptocurrencies. The behavior of bitcoin is illogical and does not depend on external factors. We can only reflexively react to the behavior of graphs.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
March 31, 2018, 03:27:53 PM
If you truly look at the charts, it show that bitcoin drop always at the start of each year. But it gradually recover over the following months. The recent news about crypto give some people some chance to look into it and invest in crypto so better watch out for the price recover in the following months.

In last year growing started in April and in May was huge pump. I think same will be in this year. If look to the global news, we can see, that big players dumping price now and buying cheap crypto.
copper member
Activity: 14
Pimapay-Pimacoin::
March 31, 2018, 03:18:48 PM
It will always happen. Thats the way its meant to be.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
March 31, 2018, 12:41:55 PM
I'm not sure the price of the bitcoin will be pumped in the future but I think the bitcoin will last for a long time with an average price of $ 8k.
Because the cost of bitcoin is based on the whale's control and we can not predict it. I predict the price of bitcoin will still be $ 8-9k by the end of 2018. There will be no pump price will be made later this year.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
March 31, 2018, 12:41:44 PM
It looks like the history is repeating now because thenprice chart looks same as in the past but it is no meed to follow the same chart because the current situation is different from.past.The regulations from the government also is a huge negative for the cryotocurrency so it needs time to know the actual condition and status of cryotocurrency in the countries then only people will invest on it without any fear.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
March 31, 2018, 12:36:41 PM
Well that will continue to happen as long as the market exist, the beginning of the year is always rough for any business and bitcoin is not an exception, you still remember the price we were at this time last year and where we were before the year ended. It may not be in the same format but the correction will still happen after the end of each year the beginning is always use to built the year and how the market will excel through put the year. So bitcoin as at this time last year was little above $1000 but as at this year is seating at $7000 so there is a difference in the market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 111
Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings
March 31, 2018, 12:10:59 PM
There is a chance of that happening for sure, but just like anything in life there are no guarantees and as such you gotta protect yourself in every scenario. If we all knew this correction was coming, everybody would have cashed out at 20k thus making the correction much more severe. It is probably a good thing long term that most of us didn't foresee the crash, Bitcoin has survived because of it Tongue.
copper member
Activity: 14
Pimapay-Pimacoin::
March 31, 2018, 11:15:53 AM
Definitely this is routine for bitcoin by this time of the year
Pages:
Jump to: