Pages:
Author

Topic: Will it happen again? - page 4. (Read 729 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
April 13, 2018, 05:19:19 AM
Bitcoin will grow in value for a long time. But we need to understand that influential people will continue to manipulate the price as long as this is possible. It is worth considering this and not panicking.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
April 13, 2018, 05:00:46 AM
It is occurring once more, the cost is currently on a dump and it resembles the cost from the couple of years past so I believe that we are entering a similar cycle and when the dumping and control is done then it will be the flag for us to get into the vessel again on the grounds that the cost or the market will begin to go up and give a great deal of highs for us to get a considerable measure of benefits.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 11:01:27 AM
I am a newbie I don't have previous experience but just can hope about its well being and hike only Sad
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
April 09, 2018, 12:40:36 AM
if you look at the price development chart of the last two years, the beginning of the year always starts with a weakening price as if bitcoin will be destroyed, what I question is whether the pattern will return and continue to recur in the current year and the next few years?

I don't think charts can guarantee anything as crypto is just too volatile, and there are many other factors influencing the price of cryptocurrencies now a days compared to previous years (more ICOs in 2017, bans, news, FUD, etc).
Just like charts indicate that the year starts with a weaker price, if we go back we could also say that if it took Bitcoin 3 years to reach the 1K ATH again (Jan. 2014 - Jan. 2017) then it could take another 3 years for it to reach the ATH of almost 20K. Could this happen? Sure, but I would prefer to be an optimist and think the 20K will happen before Dec. 2021.
Activity: 68
April 09, 2018, 12:00:07 AM
I think this year it will be different because in this year with passage of time the deep of price will be deep to deeper more deeper
Activity: 261
April 02, 2018, 12:15:59 PM
if you look at the price development chart of the last two years, the beginning of the year always starts with a weakening price as if bitcoin will be destroyed, what I question is whether the pattern will return and continue to recur in the current year and the next few years?

It is difficult to predict bitcoin rates because bitcoin prices are determined by the market, but it can happen, bitcoin falls and falls and then there will be a very high jump.
Activity: 196
April 02, 2018, 11:59:26 AM
It seems to me that it will be repeated from year to year in the middle of each year at what it falls and at the beginning and end it increases.
Activity: 345
April 02, 2018, 09:49:56 AM
Hopefully it will. Due to the continuous zdecrease i  the market value from the start of this year, the market price is now low and is struggling to recover. If things will be better at the end of this year, surely the loss on the investments due to the dumps will be redeemed. This is a possibility which makes sense to invest at this moment whereas the price is currently low.
Activity: 322
April 02, 2018, 09:42:28 AM
one of the basic concepts of finance is that "Past Performance is no Guarantee of Future Results" now you can have statistical studies and predictions but at the end of the day you're guess is as good as the next guy's. I find that what makes one wealthy or successful in not the prediction but the decision making process.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
April 02, 2018, 09:36:47 AM
It is happening again, the price is now on a dump and it is like the price from the few years past so i think that we are entering the same cycle and when the dumping and manipulation is done then it will be the signal for us to get into the boat again because the price or the market will start to go up and give a lot of highs for us to get a lot of profits.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
April 02, 2018, 03:25:15 AM
Well the pattern is repeated every year but this year is kind of different i think, the price crashed so hard since january until now and it's because of many negative and bad news towards to bitcoin. I hope it will repeated this year and the price will start go up again in this month or next month.
Activity: 322
April 02, 2018, 03:10:47 AM
It does not matter, at the beginning of the year there is no reason to be worried whether Bitcoin market is good or bad. If there is a bit worse then the bitcoin's pattern will come back and it is normal. Bitcoin will be the same in the current year and it will also happen in the next years.
Activity: 336
April 02, 2018, 02:41:52 AM
Fact is, Even if we can see some pattern in price stream, the market doesn’t follow any pattern. Still pattern helps us to understand long term market condition and to predict the future price. It’s true that the price is still pretty low, but there are some positives happening around Bitcoin, we can expect some positive turn in the price soon.
Activity: 57
April 02, 2018, 01:20:39 AM
Yes but it may not be the same way as how it happened over the last few years. This year could be better or not for crypto. We can safely say that crypto is becoming mainstream and more and more investors and traders are getting into a good crypto for the market. this is good news for the continuity of crypto.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
April 01, 2018, 06:55:10 PM

Yes Bitcoin price sure will be rise and shine again. Just hold your Bitcoin and you will see the price increase again. I have no idea why the price is drop down much, many specualtion tell because Facebook banned and many issues. But I believe Bitcoin still good investment.
Activity: 166
Merit: 4
April 01, 2018, 06:49:05 PM
Nope it will not happen again even if it try to repeat itself it be as obvious as the previous one yes every one is happy that the price of the is now gradually coming up again on like before but the price bouncing back to it normal price and that what are praying for it come back fully.
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
April 01, 2018, 06:48:43 PM
The fact that bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies are volatile, there is no patterns that are completely alike. It may or may not follow the pattern last year.
But yes, during the first to mid-months of the year prices always go down and starts to pump until the end of the year. We can still observe it by then and see if charts will always be similar. We can also compare charts from years ago. But still, even though we can get answers about it, there is no assurance of a specific price prediction.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 06:47:43 PM
Indeeed, there is much more volume than before, and many other coins on the market at this moment.

I doubt that we are going to see another crash just like that one, so no.. For me, it is almost impossible and unreliable.
Though it’s tough to predict the future but there is high possibility of the pattern to be repeated. The pattern may not be exactly same as the previous years but it will hopefully start growing soon as the price has reached a very weak point.

Activity: 608
April 01, 2018, 06:45:20 PM
That's right sir, I also see in the last two years price of bitcoin always fall in the beginning of the year. And back up at the end of the year, I think this year will be the same. End of 2018 bitcoin prices will rise. But not at the $ 20K level. Because it is very difficult.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
April 01, 2018, 06:30:44 PM
all that is possible, because it is also needed the bitcoiners in buying and selling, and hopefully something like that does happen inside bitcoin today. hopefully the price can go up again.
Pages:
Jump to: