Pages:
Author

Topic: Will it still last? - page 14. (Read 20418 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
January 19, 2019, 05:57:06 PM
Only big fair and big hope are keeping me in crypto community! it start to be unprofitable, more over the most people and investors lost money, but I think that crypto  will have future after this big crisis. Everyday cryptocurrencies accepting more and more in all the world
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
January 19, 2019, 04:53:57 PM
Yeah whatever the market situation i think if you are true supporter of this technology and the solutions it provides then i do not think there is anything to worry slowly blockchain tech and crypto is making its mark and adoption is on the rise so definitely market will recover and bulls will be back but no one can tell the exact time range.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
January 19, 2019, 04:44:17 PM
of course I still have very high hopes here and I'm also sure that if technology grows, they will need crypto and at that time crypto will be accepted throughout the world
Well, I appreciate your opinion and enthusiasm. As technology advances and advances in time, of course crypto currencies will become an alternative in the future. I also think that hopefully it will be accepted throughout the country. Thank you guys, Smiley
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
January 19, 2019, 04:36:58 PM
of course I still have very high hopes here and I'm also sure that if technology grows, they will need crypto and at that time crypto will be accepted throughout the world
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
January 19, 2019, 04:31:11 PM
I think basically the crypto currency world ( airdrop, bounties and trading) are not based on hope
And we do not participate here because of how

We do what we know best and learn faster
Truth is everyone has gotten used to the bearish market and the tired ones are already out
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
January 19, 2019, 04:21:51 PM
What makes us still survive in the crypto market situation that has often been red lately. Do you still have high hopes that crypto will become a real future that can be accepted throughout the world? Thank you very much..
Pages:
Jump to: