Pages:
Author

Topic: Will it still last? - page 12. (Read 20418 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 2
January 21, 2019, 02:58:13 PM
Question like this have been asked several times on the forum, as far as am concern, crypto still has alot ahead,many see it as an investment and that is why they can't cope with what is happening now.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
January 21, 2019, 02:55:45 PM
developer to works on decision as appealing use on extent as might to gives with fines on reference as offering option for new goods and service with the absence on field with the scheme on ico table with the market,
as expecting with returns on collection to prepare of attains within the higher on shifts with stages of compliance.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
January 21, 2019, 02:49:55 PM
Well there are two reasons for me to be here in the crypto world. one, i believe in it that someday the market will go bullish and second, i don't have a job, so atleast i am doing something rather then doing nothing.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
January 21, 2019, 02:47:52 PM
I would like to believe it will hapen in 2-5 years hopefully , but there is also high chance it will not . Thats why crypto currently is high risk investment , but if you willing to risk and wait then there is nothing to worry about .
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
January 21, 2019, 02:44:48 PM
What makes us still survive in the crypto market situation that has often been red lately. Do you still have high hopes that crypto will become a real future that can be accepted throughout the world? Thank you very much..
If you turn back the history of cryptocurrency prices then you may see the changes of price in various time charts but in the long run the prices keeps increasing so you need to trusted bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies if you want to be a long term investor as you are not going to make anything profit just buying and selling with normal margins.
Yes, I understand that and I always try to compare graphics between altcoins. In general it is still above the initial price, because time has been going on for a long time. And only people who understand the nature of crypto will understand all this. Thanks for your opinion.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
January 21, 2019, 05:18:48 AM
What makes us still survive in the crypto market situation that has often been red lately. Do you still have high hopes that crypto will become a real future that can be accepted throughout the world? Thank you very much..

I think the best way is holding BTC right now. All other coins rise&fall but Bitcoin price will recover one way or another. Stay with BTC and relax...
Activity: 644
January 21, 2019, 04:47:12 AM
Yes, we still survive in the Crypto and think every day to make a profit. Under this declining market conditions still, have hope. By trading every day even though there are few benefits but still can continue to survive.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
January 21, 2019, 02:57:03 AM
I still really believe that crypto is going to be adopted as financial instrument in the future and I keep saying that cryptocurrencies market has performed very well and we should forget about the market manipulations that is going on right now. If we must be truthful to ourselves and do a little research we would find out that there are attack coming to the cryptocurrencies market every day but must of them especially bitcoin remain very strong and a discussion in the cycle of financial institutions.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
January 21, 2019, 02:52:46 AM
What makes me believe still in crypto eventhough how down is it today is that it really has a clear future because of the term secure blockchain.Blockchain is essential in a certain industry especially now that we are in a modern era. Blockchain is important because it brings trust to peer to peer networks. A primary reason banks exist is to act as a trusted third party to transactions.
Activity: 602
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
January 21, 2019, 02:48:43 AM
Yes, by investing little by little the hills that we will have, the opportunity to survive and play a role in the crypto market will provide an interesting experience. So the market will change soon and this will bring crypto stronger.
Activity: 406
January 21, 2019, 02:20:39 AM
I remain confident and optimistic about this, that the market will persist, but no one can predict when the market will rise again, crypto is still in an unstable up and down condition which will surely slowly recover
Activity: 784
January 21, 2019, 02:16:05 AM
I think we should be hopefull for the future of cryptocurrency. Now is just a test to us that we should not be losing hope towards the development of cryptocurrency. I think it is better now to wait and be patient of the market's situation.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
January 21, 2019, 02:13:37 AM
I hope market will turn into green after some days/months/years. It is sure. But no one is sure when it will be. Cryptocurrency market is still on development and out of a lot of people. When a lot of people will enter into the market, market will definitely get a bullrun.
Activity: 630
January 21, 2019, 02:09:58 AM
This question was asked a large number of times and I think many have received an answer. The cryptocurrency industry will not die as this industry is useful to mankind. It will develop but may not be in the form to which we are accustomed.

totally agree! cryptocurrency and blockchain will be the modern technology that will be useful in future which may provide a solution for economic and financial problems. we are on the early stages but soon the mass adoption will happen.
Activity: 462
January 21, 2019, 02:08:15 AM

In any situation I will survive and still have hope that the crypto market will improve, the red market is a challenge that must be faced. I know that every investment has risks and this can test our knowledge in managing it. Every market movement must have meaning and profit, so this opportunity will not be wasted.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
January 21, 2019, 01:51:34 AM
This question was asked a large number of times and I think many have received an answer. The cryptocurrency industry will not die as this industry is useful to mankind. It will develop but may not be in the form to which we are accustomed.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
January 21, 2019, 01:50:53 AM

Of course, it will survive. The mother of all coins, Bitcoin, has been here for 10 years already and it's tremendous value appreciation is evident even with the current price - from $0.003 to $3,500 - that is more than 100 million percent return in just 10 years Cool
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
January 21, 2019, 01:36:29 AM
Yeah whatever the market situation i think if you are true supporter of this technology and the solutions it provides then i do not think there is anything to worry slowly blockchain tech and crypto is making its mark and adoption is on the rise so definitely market will recover and bulls will be back but no one can tell the exact time range.
That should be the case, when technology is growing and currently faced with a difficult situation for me this is a test. I still persist and always optimistic that the market will recover, because I think it's only about the time and dynamics of development that require perseverance. Thank you for your advice.
Activity: 490
January 20, 2019, 06:16:22 AM
Personally, I just let go of the situation. What will be will be. My portfolio for the year sank more than 10 times.
Activity: 420
January 20, 2019, 05:56:56 AM
for myself I still believe in crypto, even though the current price has always decreased but I still believe in crypto for a bright future with crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: