Pages:
Author

Topic: Will it still last? - page 13. (Read 20418 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 103
January 20, 2019, 05:49:16 AM
Like every asset, bitcoin has a 4-year cycle where 3/4 of the time it is going up and 1/4 of the time it is going down. Now if you take a look at the chart since 2009, you'll see that the next bull run would be near the end of this year...and it will not stop for a very long time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
January 20, 2019, 05:39:41 AM
We have learned too much about the market, so some people feel bored. But what keeps me here is that I can continue my work, and continue to invest in crypto, so hopefully someday the past will repeat and I will take it.
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 4
CCECOIN
January 20, 2019, 05:24:35 AM
All you need to do it visit major news outlets and you will see for yourself the developments that is ongoing in the crypto sphere, I believe that in the near future, Cryptocurrencies would be mainstream.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 20, 2019, 05:12:04 AM
From time to time in our world there are ups and downs, these are processes in our world, you need to remain steadfast and not lose faith. We hope that in the future, the crypto industry will grow and gain popularity every day. I think that the market this year will be revived and improved again, so that would bring revenue.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
January 20, 2019, 04:40:15 AM
Our hope is built on solid foundations. No market can be green forever. Many people may be hopeless at the moment, but I believe in the future and strength of crypto currencies.
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
January 20, 2019, 04:35:11 AM
What makes us still survive in the crypto market situation that has often been red lately. Do you still have high hopes that crypto will become a real future that can be accepted throughout the world? Thank you very much..
I understand that you have doubts that blockchain technology is an innovative solution for which the future? If everything depends on the price of tokens/coins, then pay attention to how long the price of shares of the same Google or Amazon grew.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
January 20, 2019, 04:01:50 AM
Hopes are always present in cryptocurrency world ,its just a matter of when and how ,we might not see any new kind of growth anytime sooner and if one is not patience he/she will lose out
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
January 20, 2019, 03:59:17 AM
What makes us still survive in the crypto market situation that has often been red lately. Do you still have high hopes that crypto will become a real future that can be accepted throughout the world? Thank you very much..
If you turn back the history of cryptocurrency prices then you may see the changes of price in various time charts but in the long run the prices keeps increasing so you need to trusted bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies if you want to be a long term investor as you are not going to make anything profit just buying and selling with normal margins.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
January 20, 2019, 03:47:19 AM
The period of relative calm and stabilization of the price of cryptocurrency more indicates a good market condition than the period of its rapid growth. A rapid growth or a big recession, on the contrary, is an exceptional market condition, which indicates that unusual processes are taking place on it. Therefore, I am sure that the cryptocurrency market will continue to develop and grow for a long time.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
January 20, 2019, 02:37:46 AM
I am still convinced that there is hope that the crypto market will recover from the fragility that continues to haunt us, with this belief that everyone will survive until recover.
Activity: 1036
January 20, 2019, 01:38:57 AM
Of course I still have the possibility that cryptocurrency will become financial dominance in the future, and therefore until now persist, the ups and downs of a coin are normal, depending on how we can take advantage of those moments to make a profit.
Activity: 112
Merit: 24
here we go
January 20, 2019, 01:12:12 AM
Believing, not believing, I joined Crypto wanting to understand more and more importantly, seek profit
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
One Social Network
January 20, 2019, 01:06:22 AM
The market really has very little to do with actual advancements and developments in the technology. I think we'll see some major steps forward and upgrades in tech this year. Hopefully the market sees some signs of life as well.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
January 20, 2019, 12:37:25 AM

Well, there's nothing you can do in the market if it was red, if you hold too many coins, all you can do is to wait and look at it everyday, see if there's an update that might happen so their market cap will going to have hope. In this case, we can prevent loses. Take note, while we still have the token, were not lose.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
January 19, 2019, 11:37:31 PM
Yes, crypto will be accepted throughout worldwide and it wil possible after some years. People wants decentralization and crypto ensures decentralization. When crypto will be accepted worldwide, prices will also go high definitely because of the demand.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
January 19, 2019, 09:32:27 PM
We believe in crypto and that gives us a lot of spirit to survive on this market. Im still having a lot of hopes to the crypto consider that's a part of Technology and it can't be removed. it will be accepted by the world and the adoption needs the more time to go.
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
January 19, 2019, 09:30:28 PM

The future is still ahead. You will may face to many slumps like this but the technology of blockchain, crypto and the acceptment of community more grow and only those people who truly believe it, really have a worth reward
Activity: 742
Merit: 19
January 19, 2019, 09:08:17 PM
Yes, it is, we can make hopes with the crypto market. Because cryptocurrencies are famous day by day. There are so many good projects based on blockchain technology. Then they have a good future. But we cannot predict crypto markets are prices.
Activity: 415
January 19, 2019, 06:15:15 PM
I do indeed have high hopes. Crypto is in a better place now than it was just a few years ago. Arguably even more so than last year. The price may be lower but the expectation is too, most people are here because they have an understanding of the usefulness and potential of crypto rather than just to make gains.
Activity: 434
January 19, 2019, 06:11:05 PM
Yes, surely. Crypto economy has become bigger and more public. I think that with the entrance of big money, cryptomarket will start growing immediatly. Now we can only seat and wait any movement.
Pages:
Jump to: