Pages:
Author

Topic: Will mining be profitable again? - page 4. (Read 13101 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 284
May 22, 2019, 06:37:50 PM
Definitely mining is profitable in sometimes but right now it will definitely not possible to get profit for your work and if you mine your lots of currencies also it will not be profitable for your expense that's why I say this
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
May 22, 2019, 06:35:27 PM
Maybe it can be profitable and maybe not. If many people return to mining, of course with the current market conditions, the meaning of mining will be profitable again. But if people haven't returned to work on this, it means that the work to do mining isn't profitable. Maybe waiting for the market is even higher.
coin mining is not going anywhere, I believe that there will be a benefit if new technologies are applied, for example, alternative energy sources,
we are not sure whether it is currently profitable to become a miner.
only those who really do mining can answer this with certainty.
But if you look at current crypto conditions, mining isn't as good as it used to be to me.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
May 22, 2019, 06:21:02 PM
Now at this time the Bitcoin price is rising and also followed by other Altcoin prices so that the costs for miners will definitely increase because with the price increase, the value of tokens obtained by miners is also increasing so clearly price increases will also benefit from the current bull run, especially the miners who have saved a lot of coins when prices dropped naturally by releasing now can cover their equipment needs.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
May 22, 2019, 05:48:06 PM
good afternoon! Heard much of mining equipment so far, the market is was booming despite the btc drop in 2017 and 2018. I am newbie here, searching for professional solutions for fast mining payback, 3-6 month in total. Could anyone suggest a right place to order& I want to have guarantee and 24/7 support as well. Live in America, Chicago. Thanks!
Since the price of Bitcoin has already exceeded the cost that was abroad for the recovery of Bitcoin mining, And this is about $ 6,000, then profitability is here in terms of performance today has good performance.  I do not know what to advise you, but the media have already mentioned many times the liberal laws in Belarus for all the miners.
Belarus made over the 200 BTC per year in old years and their government paid the foreign sovereign funds with the money from crypto mining. It proves how profitable is to support the cryptocurrency mining for each government.
Activity: 468
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
May 22, 2019, 05:39:22 PM
Maybe it can be profitable and maybe not. If many people return to mining, of course with the current market conditions, the meaning of mining will be profitable again. But if people haven't returned to work on this, it means that the work to do mining isn't profitable. Maybe waiting for the market is even higher.
coin mining is not going anywhere, I believe that there will be a benefit if new technologies are applied, for example, alternative energy sources,
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
May 22, 2019, 05:09:52 PM
Bitcoin mining has remained profitable throughout all of this time, the only difference is that now you have to allocate more money in order to be able to make profit. There are dozens of firms existing that have invested millions of dollars and they do it because it's profitable and it will be for a long time as long as people use bitcoin and pay fees
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
May 22, 2019, 05:08:16 PM
good afternoon! Heard much of mining equipment so far, the market is was booming despite the btc drop in 2017 and 2018. I am newbie here, searching for professional solutions for fast mining payback, 3-6 month in total. Could anyone suggest a right place to order& I want to have guarantee and 24/7 support as well. Live in America, Chicago. Thanks!
Hi! I was searching for the same kind of advice for several days here and on other BTC resources. As I live in NYC I have found pretty complete serrvice with support and a shop on their site. https://asicequipment.com As they are situated in NY as well, I received my Antiminer S9i in 2 days. They already debugged and installed all necessary soft. I can help you with getting in touch if you want
do they ship to other states? In Chicago?
Free worldwide shipping mentioned on site. The thing is that they not only sell antimining eq. but mine themselves, so all the eq. is tested and of the best quality

P.S. As for me the bitcoin price matters if you have expensive electricity costs.
does the Antiminer E3 looks exact the same as on site? Included PSU is awesome
i have 14.4c kWh price I may lower it if the quantity will rise
I do not know about the E3 model, but the S9i was delivered in pure condition! 14.4 is very low! I wish I had such price
Activity: 1190
May 22, 2019, 05:07:16 PM
May 22, 2019, 04:59:46 PM
Hi! I was searching for the same kind of advice for several days here and on other BTC resources. As I live in NYC I have found pretty complete serrvice with support and a shop on their site. https://asicequipment.com As they are situated in NY as well, I received my Antiminer S9i in 2 days. They already debugged and installed all necessary soft. I can help you with getting in touch if you want
do they ship to other states? In Chicago?
Free worldwide shipping mentioned on site. The thing is that they not only sell antimining eq. but mine themselves, so all the eq. is tested and of the best quality

P.S. As for me the bitcoin price matters if you have expensive electricity costs.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
May 22, 2019, 04:57:37 PM
The advantage of mining bitcoin is very good, from the previous price of under $ 7000.  If you have mined last year and hold bitcoin, then you can wait when the price is above $ 8000.  Of course, you will get profit from mining but you have to calculate the expenses that you use to mine bitcoin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
May 22, 2019, 04:12:47 PM
I do not do mining so it does not know about its development. But if you look at Bitcoin's price growth now, all the crypto markets should have increased. Includes mining that should have improved. Mining should be able to provide benefits to miners.
Mining is surely beneficial same as all other crypto earning resources but for mining we will have to spend money only then we will be able to earn money those who use this strategy gets better result out of this mining programs actually it consumes allot of electricity but at the end it makes money as well, in my place there are so many professional miners who are working day and night only for mining.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
May 22, 2019, 01:27:59 PM
Since the price of Bitcoin has already exceeded the cost that was abroad for the recovery of Bitcoin mining, And this is about $ 6,000, then profitability is here in terms of performance today has good performance.  I do not know what to advise you, but the media have already mentioned many times the liberal laws in Belarus for all the miners.
May 22, 2019, 01:24:25 PM
Activity: 672
May 22, 2019, 01:00:25 PM
I think people who have done mining before will start doing it again. Because they have seen the cryptocurrency market that has begun to recover. If this continues, of course the people who do the mining will come back again. Because it's impossible to mine if the crypto market is low.
Perhaps this is true, but do not forget that people have become smarter and the power that would give today the opportunities for mining has become more and they are only improving. I think it can create more competition.
Activity: 687
Merit: 501
AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System
May 22, 2019, 10:56:52 AM
if bitcoin keeps rising all over again then sure mining bitcoin would be profitable to mine but the question is how best can you keep up with all the mining farms all over the world especially in China. Remember bitcoin is based on proof of work and also there is periodic increased in difficulty level. All this makes it very difficult to get a block reward.

Actually the Chinese government is looking for controlling or shutting down the Bitcoin farms there; this should reduce or at least slow down the tremendous hashrate growth there!
Activity: 266
May 21, 2019, 06:19:42 PM
if bitcoin keeps rising all over again then sure mining bitcoin would be profitable to mine but the question is how best can you keep up with all the mining farms all over the world especially in China. Remember bitcoin is based on proof of work and also there is periodic increased in difficulty level. All this makes it very difficult to get a block reward.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
May 21, 2019, 06:11:56 PM
Bitcoin mining is still very much profitable and is the reason why most of the mining company are still in the mining business till today. But if you as an individual want to start up Bitcoin mining business I will recommend that you should go for altcoins mining business since the cost for setting up that one is a little lesser than that of Bitcoin mining.
But they think that mining Bitcoins is more profitable than of mining altcoins, even it cost a lot more but they will be preferred to put their money on this.
Because the logic might be this way, spend more earned more. If we think that we can make money in bitcoin, then why not taking the risk for it!
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
May 21, 2019, 06:01:44 PM
Bitcoin mining is still very much profitable and is the reason why most of the mining company are still in the mining business till today. But if you as an individual want to start up Bitcoin mining business I will recommend that you should go for altcoins mining business since the cost for setting up that one is a little lesser than that of Bitcoin mining.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
May 21, 2019, 05:56:01 PM
Now that bitcoin is at 7000k plus is mining becoming profitable again? Or bitcoin still have to surge more in price before profitable mining returns?
it is not profitable in this situation mining needs lots of electricity to invest for the profit but the profit percentage was little bit low so he cannot take the risk in this situation and after getting a good value only you can do it again.
Activity: 364
May 21, 2019, 05:45:46 PM
Absolutely. Its a matter of time. I believe its up to the crypto market to recover. Mining will be profitable very soon.
Pages:
Jump to: