Pages:
Author

Topic: Will mining be profitable again? - page 7. (Read 13101 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 19, 2019, 05:14:28 AM
From calculations in 2018 when btc went to as low as $5000, the profit margin went close to zero but I believe currently btc mining has become more profitable than before despite the high hash rates. I hope it continues this way to attract more investors
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
May 19, 2019, 03:44:05 AM
for now I see if mining still cannot be used as one of the profit-makers since the decline in BTC prices some time ago. my friend is a mining actor and they caused a lot of losses so they stopped operating mining
Activity: 1218
May 19, 2019, 03:29:32 AM
Could it be true that the decline in all coins a few days ago was only a small correction? as evidenced today I saw a few percent increase in almost all coins including ETHEREUM which began to rise to the price of 252 dollars and maybe that will continue slowly
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
May 19, 2019, 02:34:01 AM
Price has very little to do with it, well sort of. It ties in with the mining difficulty. Most cannot compete with countries that pay under $0.05 and sometimes almost free for electricity. You cannot mine in London or Newyork and expect to make any good profits when you up against Chinese farmers which industrial sized warehouses. They also get the best miners first before anyone else.
This is true, a lot depends on the price of electricity, many countries that today have a heavy load on their territories cannot afford mining, as mining prices will be higher than the profits from this mining.
Activity: 633
Merit: 267
May 18, 2019, 11:26:08 PM
Now that bitcoin is at 7000k plus is mining becoming profitable again? Or bitcoin still have to surge more in price before profitable mining returns?

As far i know, bitcoin mining very profitable in several country because their county have cheap electricity cost. Compare several months ago, bitcoin price getting more better and i am believe miners will get more profits at current profits

Indeed. The lower the electricity cost is, the more profitable it gets. ROI improves when you get hardware at good price too (second hand or mining farm liquidation).
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
May 18, 2019, 11:17:01 PM
Now that bitcoin is at 7000k plus is mining becoming profitable again? Or bitcoin still have to surge more in price before profitable mining returns?

As far i know, bitcoin mining very profitable in several country because their county have cheap electricity cost. Compare several months ago, bitcoin price getting more better and i am believe miners will get more profits at current profits
Activity: 630
May 18, 2019, 08:01:25 PM
mining is now more profitable compared to 1 year and even half a year period, so if you mine or not, it is perfect chance to buy modrn equipment and start your mining.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
May 18, 2019, 07:43:54 PM
Mining profits depend on some variables like the price of BTC and equipment. Technical information is necessary to control the mining rigs. If BTC price crosses the 5000$ then it is profitable to continue the mining.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
May 18, 2019, 07:32:25 PM
Miners need to be patient a little more, in order to determine that.
Not so many people are now into mining. Instead of that, former miners now prefer masternode, but with the current price of bitcoin, it should be profitable.
I just believe they are expecting more growth, before determining how profitable it would be.
Also, the upcoming bitcoin halving is a strong factor.
Activity: 1078
May 18, 2019, 04:11:35 PM
Actually, mining was giving a small profit even when BTC costed 4000$ per coin, so right now it is definitely profitable to go in for mining.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
May 18, 2019, 03:48:10 PM
I think the grow of crypto currency depend majorly on the investors i can only have confidence more in cryptocurrency if only i see more investor coming in
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
homt.net
May 18, 2019, 03:47:14 PM
For now it looks like mining is not worth in this year because mining costs are still bigger than profit you get.
But if mining on a large scale is now possible and can already benefit from mining.
In my opinion mining will be worth returning when the BTC touches 8000 or more because it can cover the costs incurred.
Activity: 798
May 18, 2019, 03:16:54 PM
only predictions and predictions that we can do and developments in the future no one can know for sure and it takes confidence and patience and in my opinion the development of crypto currencies depends on the investor itself
Activity: 658
May 18, 2019, 02:55:39 PM
The price deepening between bitcoin and the logging of the results we get up to a sufficient price soared to 7000 thousand plus, but all of them are still profitable with the previous results so that the return cannot be made profitable for the other party
Leo
Activity: 620
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
May 18, 2019, 02:49:20 PM
In as much as the price of bitcoin continue to incline and not decline,  mining will be profitable again,  even though if the price of electricity is not cheap in as much as there is an incline market the mining will be more profitable
Activity: 397
May 18, 2019, 02:34:58 PM

Bitcoin has long been impossible for mining for individual users. But I remember that in the past there was an announcement that the BTC could be profitable at $ 4,000 or more
if the price ratio is $ 4000, that means without having to wait for the price of bitcoin to reach $ 7,000 or more mining can still be profitable? actually I don't really know about mining but I know very little that the larger the mining equipment the greater the results, and vice versa for the return of the cost of equipment and other needs is also expensive?
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
May 18, 2019, 02:26:12 PM

Bitcoin has long been impossible for mining for individual users. But I remember that in the past there was an announcement that the BTC could be profitable at $ 4,000 or more
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 18, 2019, 01:32:43 PM
As for me, mining earlier and now only for the future, if you mine ETH or BTC, the received coins should not be sold immediately, but wait for the price of them to rise
Activity: 308
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
May 18, 2019, 01:14:18 PM
My answer is definitely yes.  Every year it is harder and harder to mine because electricity is expensive and the equipment also does not stand still.  The only thing that pleases is that the technologies do not stand still but help us in this.
Activity: 574
May 18, 2019, 01:10:42 PM
Although mining is the best project to another. But my views about crypto currency project for trading is more profitable instead of the another. I think so.
Pages:
Jump to: