Pages:
Author

Topic: Will mining will ever stop ? - page 13. (Read 4836 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
August 19, 2018, 06:05:03 AM
Mining will never stop as that is the one thing that people do in this.
i guess mining willl continued to be used because many people are still do minng because it ís much profitable than participating in bounty,  Also the mining process involves compiling recent transactions into blocks and trying to solve a computationally difficult puzzle.  The participant who first solves the puzzle gets to place the next block on the block chain and claim the rewards. Also do mining is need your computer to open 24 hours ,so surely the electric bill is become higher.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 05:53:46 AM
Mining will never stop as that is the one thing that people do in this.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
August 17, 2018, 07:56:46 AM
Production will still be relevant for a long time. Not all coins reach their limit. Bitcoin, after its last coin is mined, is expected to become a rare coin and therefore will rise in price.
Activity: 154
August 17, 2018, 07:41:24 AM
I don't think mining will ever be stopped. Many people are coming here and they want to show their qualities and potentials through new coins.
Activity: 28
August 17, 2018, 07:01:49 AM
There is no chance that mining will ever stop but the mining products might change as time goes on.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 02:31:06 PM
There is a possibility, that some coin mining might become non profitable, but mining as such will never stop. Time to time there are new coins coming to market what you can mine again, and also if mining of some coins become non profitable, miners start mining other coin, and due to less competition, mining of this coin become profitable again.
Activity: 270
Merit: 309
Shinji bgt gwh
August 15, 2018, 10:01:23 AM
1.Maybe,A Lot Of People Saying That PoS Is Better Than PoW(Mining)
 Why? Its More "Enviromental Friendly",Faster Transaction,Cheaper Fee
  So I Think PoS Will Replacing PoW Soon.
2.The Miner Would Get Coin From The Transaction Fee
Activity: 76
August 15, 2018, 08:54:51 AM
I believe that the extraction will not end. I believe that there will be new coins in the future. There is no need to worry.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
August 15, 2018, 08:51:50 AM
In my view, mining will always exist. Just when the price of coins falls, people will stop mining. Until the price is restored.
Activity: 57
August 15, 2018, 06:37:56 AM
maybe forever  Grin mining wont stop till the project moon and it will adjust
Activity: 88
August 15, 2018, 06:18:06 AM
I imagine that mining bolstered by makers of mining hardware and video cards. So I surmise that mining won't stop in closest years due that it is huge business and enormous diggers still will mine since exchange expenses are going to excavators and they process exchanges , so dont stress , in light of the fact that now mineworkers get around 50 millions just from 1 coin and can acquire significantly more in future.money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
August 14, 2018, 06:07:46 AM

2 - what will happens when the cryptocurrency reaches it limits ( example : bitcoin 21M , ETH .... , and other curriencies ) ? will they win money after the currencies reaches its limits ?

thank you !

Based on my research if Bitcoin will reach the 21m million within a 100 years from now, miners will still get profit from transaction fees and that time bitcoin price will be a lot, for Ethereum it depends if Eth will transfer from proof of work to proof of stake.
Activity: 77
August 14, 2018, 05:50:24 AM
I think quite the enxt years we will achieve the peak of mining. Entirely are such huge numbers of diggers. What's more, they are much more ACIS and asic makers. Its like a mining war. Such a significant number of hashpower thus numerous power utilized for the digital money organize. So it won't take to long untill the entire mining framework will fall. Since ordinary its less benefit with mining. Furthermore, they are additionally new coins who all work with confirmation of stake which will supplant the mining framework!
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Helper
August 13, 2018, 09:41:17 PM
Hello people, i'm new in the crypto worlds , i have two questions please i need logic answers .

1 - will mining will ever stop Huh?

2 - what will happens when the cryptocurrency reaches it limits ( example : bitcoin 21M , ETH .... , and other curriencies ) ? will they win money after the currencies reaches its limits ?

thank you !

it is not ideal. I would say mining should keep going to make blockchain strong.
Activity: 119
August 13, 2018, 09:25:54 PM
In my opinion, mining will never stop and will continue forever as long as there is a great price of bitcoin and any other altcoins. Mining is just like your job or career, if you quit your job or career you will get nothing and you don't have a salary or income, like in mining if you stop mining coins you will lost your job but the coins that you mine either you sell it or hold it. That's why I think mining will never stops and I know that crypto currency will be good in the future. So just keep your good work. Good luck.
Activity: 26
August 13, 2018, 07:14:08 AM
I don't believe that mining will stop forever, even if some coins will be completely harvested, miners will still have other coins to pick, because with the continuous improvement of blockchain technology, more and more blockchain projects will join. Come in, so I don't think mining will stop forever
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 07:00:51 AM
Mining will not end as long as there is a crypto currency, unless of course another way of mining is invented!
Activity: 131
August 13, 2018, 06:55:37 AM
I think mining will not stop. I believe in bitcoin. The question is very good. If stop mining , blockchain technology must first be closed. But it will never happen.
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 13, 2018, 06:53:42 AM
Yes, it will stop and it will happen in the nearest future. Mining has been decreasing for a long time and it doesn't become slower even a little bit.
Activity: 252
August 13, 2018, 05:32:31 AM
To get coins there are many ways such as mining coins and coins earned usually more and faster for that we will worry if the coins reach the limit faster but I think it will not happen because the investment is not limited and mining will continue to be done as long as it is profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: