Pages:
Author

Topic: Will mining will ever stop ? - page 15. (Read 4836 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 05:44:08 AM
Mining will not ever stop. Only when cryptocurrenct will die. Mining needed to support network. When reward of mining will be cheaper and cheaper - most miners stop it, and difficulty may move down.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 05:41:27 AM
Mining will certainly not stop, it will only become more and more difficult to mine. How do you trade coins if mining stops? So mining is impossible to stop.
Activity: 154
X-Block.io
August 05, 2018, 05:14:56 AM
Mining will stop one day for sure, blockchain technology will keep improving and become more stable without mining needed,but this will happen not even in five years,may be in 10-15 years ,so dont worry about mining for now
Activity: 252
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
August 05, 2018, 03:30:54 AM
I hear last month bitcoin mining cost will 9000usd en of this year and if the price is star this level, some miners will stop their machines i think. Mining can be stop Sad
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 03:25:48 AM
Hello people, i'm new in the crypto worlds , i have two questions please i need logic answers .

1 - will mining will ever stop Huh?

2 - what will happens when the cryptocurrency reaches it limits ( example : bitcoin 21M , ETH .... , and other curriencies ) ? will they win money after the currencies reaches its limits ?

thank you !

For me, it will never stop because if it stops blocking the transaction.
Blockchain also develops every day, you cannot stop mining because if that happens, no more transactions will be processed.
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 05, 2018, 03:24:55 AM
In theory, the total amount of most coins is limited. For example, bitcoin is 21 million. Since the total amount is limited, as long as mining is always carried out, one day the coin will be fully mined. This is no doubt.
But mining does not stop, because we can see that many new coins that can be mined appear every day.
Activity: 75
August 05, 2018, 03:16:23 AM
Mining will not stop for at least the next 30 years. The current mining stop is equal to the loss of circulation of coins, so perhaps bitcoin mining will always exist.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
August 05, 2018, 03:12:25 AM
The number of people engaged in mining increases day by day. Accordingly, the complexity of earnings increases As the number of coins is limited. But in the near future, mining will not disappear.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 03:05:03 AM
Hello people, i'm new in the crypto worlds , i have two questions please i need logic answers .

2 - what will happens when the cryptocurrency reaches it limits ( example : bitcoin 21M , ETH .... , and other curriencies ) ? will they win money after the currencies reaches its limits ?

thank you !

No, it will never stop because there will be a reward for that. And when all is mined, mining will be used to process transactions but at that time who knows what will happen to Crypto.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 11:38:48 PM
I think that the mining of coins will not stop, as around the world are building huge mining farms for the production of hundreds of coins. Cryptocurrency is our future. This fact is already indisputable. And to talk about the limits of cryptocurrency, too, I do not see the point, no one knows when they will be, you can only guess and guess.
Activity: 373
August 04, 2018, 11:35:26 PM
It seems that if everything has been mined, the mine will stop. But I cannot confirm what will happen if the mine is completed. This is still out of my mind. I hope there will be a positive impact if mining is completed.
Activity: 64
August 04, 2018, 11:32:47 PM

thank you !

Speaking of bitcoin, I think that after reaching the maximum limit, a few other coins will appear immediately.
This is closely related to bitcoin technology and will be mined. Because if it's not like that mining will stop, and that's not good.
Activity: 386
August 04, 2018, 11:28:51 PM
Just like all Bitcoin has been mined out, the miner still has to keep running to accommodate the transaction.
At present, prizes are based on transactions, not bitcoin from newly born blocks or are still in the development stage.
Yes, when the bitcoin has been completed and cannot be mined for more, then another alternative is to block other crypto continue to be developed. I think crypto mining will not be completed.
Activity: 126
August 04, 2018, 11:24:59 PM

thank you !

Just like all Bitcoin has been mined out, the miner still has to keep running to accommodate the transaction.
At present, prizes are based on transactions, not bitcoin from newly born blocks or are still in the development stage.
Activity: 434
August 04, 2018, 08:36:20 AM
It's theoretically possible, because by the end of the day it's possible that everyone will get only 0.000001 coins, so it's almost impossible to say it will stop.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
August 03, 2018, 10:26:43 PM
mining BTC will stop in 2021, and as I experienced in XRB, when mining ends, the price of coins will jump sharply upwards, where at that time the price of XRB rose 1000%, I was then surprised to see the condition and very happy, because I have some XRB in the wallet
Activity: 10
August 03, 2018, 10:23:57 PM
Mining wont stop!!!
But change in the mining products,... probably
Activity: 154
August 03, 2018, 10:17:26 PM
I think mining will never stop as long as there are coins that can be mined. if bitcoin has reached the limit, then I will do mining on another coin, as long as the coin can still be mined and give profit I will do it. miners will never stop because they will look for other coins that can be mined.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 09:14:16 PM
No, I don't think it will ever stop. Its profitable enough, of course If you have latest miners or GPUs and your electricity bills are not covering your cryptomining income
Mining will never stop especially for those that have the resources to update their hardware as fast as possible, but for the average person trying to make money with mining is a lost cause, you do not have the experience or the cheap electricity to run a bitcoin mining farm so the best thing to do is to accept that fact and use our money to invest directly in the coins we like.
Activity: 33
August 03, 2018, 01:45:42 PM
The block chains depend on the computing power produced by the miners ' hardware to make it work properly, without the miners, then our cryptocurrency transactions will fail and they will not confirm. Miners are still very much needed in the network. There is no developed any other way to blockin worked by itself, then we need miners
Pages:
Jump to: