Pages:
Author

Topic: Will mining will ever stop ? - page 11. (Read 4836 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
August 28, 2018, 07:48:22 AM
Mining's profitable for big companies that has been operating so why would they stop?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 07:44:50 AM
Hello people, i'm new in the crypto worlds , i have two questions please i need logic answers .
1 - will mining will ever stop Huh?
2 - what will happens when the cryptocurrency reaches it limits ( example : bitcoin 21M , ETH .... , and other curriencies ) ? will they win money after the currencies reaches its limits ?
thank you !
one day i think it will stop and i believe that people will lose interest in imining as it is not so profitable compared tomother methods

Mining might not stop but very few people will be involved in this activity. each year, the awards of miners are reduced, and this fact reduces the popularity of this activity.  Former miners go into trading.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 05:38:26 AM
No mining will ever stop when cryptomoney is to finish everything, in light of the fact that it is exceptionally beneficial, when to be mined every one of the coins still need to do mining exchanges. In the event that specific coin stock, say BTC or ETH all mined then the excavators will profit by the exchange costs paid by everybody. This could be an indication of an expansion in the cost of certain coin exchanges later on as excavators advantage from just the exchanges and not the prizes they gain from the mining squares.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 02:33:13 PM
I think that yes, as the resources that need to be extracted will soon end and this process will not be in demand on the market anymore. Users will work with crypto currency in projects and on the exchange.
Activity: 90
August 25, 2018, 01:14:41 PM
Mostly, cryptomining may be mildly worth doing at least once even though quite a few events related to advancing equipment affect benefits.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 25, 2018, 12:08:22 PM
Hello people, i'm new in the crypto worlds , i have two questions please i need logic answers .

2 - what will happens when the cryptocurrency reaches it limits ( example : bitcoin 21M , ETH .... , and other curriencies ) ? will they win money after the currencies reaches its limits ?

thank you !

one day i think it will stop and i believe that people will lose interest in imining as it is not so profitable compared tomother methods
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 12:06:54 PM
There are a lot of numbers of coins out there that you can mine, whenever they reach their limits you can choose from another coin that is worth our effort. It's really seems that Mining would never end and will last forever.
Activity: 93
August 25, 2018, 11:55:05 AM
the miner will not stop when the coin is still in demand by the market and investors because the main task of the miner is to run all Bitcoin protocols, verify every transaction on the blockchain and the last is to find a new block which can later be a reward for miners
Activity: 183
August 25, 2018, 11:45:51 AM
There will be new coins and mining will continue, I believe. Old coin will be eliminated and there will always be new coins. A loop will occur again
Activity: 115
August 25, 2018, 11:35:34 AM

thank you !

1. Mining will stop in the future, when all coin use Proof of Stake. Buy and Hold coin, lock coin on nodes and earn more coin.
2. I think can not reache limit, diff increasewhen increase people mine or lock it on nodes.

Activity: 728
August 25, 2018, 11:26:47 AM
I think mining will continue and continue to increase. If bitcoin or ethereum reaches its limit, I am sure that crypto prices will increase many times and the development of crypto will be widespread throughout the world.
Activity: 93
August 25, 2018, 11:21:05 AM
Mining is much the same as your activity or vocation, on the off chance that you quit your activity or profession you will get nothing and you don't have a pay or salary, as in mining on the off chance that you quit mining coins you will lost your activity yet the coins that you mine possibly you offer it or hold it. That is the reason I figure mining will never stops and I realize that digital money will be great later on.
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 12:16:00 PM
It will stop, and sooner or later, mining will stop and there will be other ways to get coins. The encryption industry is an uncertain industry, so everything is possible.

Then why mining will stop in the future?  I think it can be happen if the total of a coin are totally reached. I am not sure but if the total allocated is reached,so what else do it need to mine when it already got everything?
Activity: 97
August 23, 2018, 12:07:47 PM

thank you !

I don't believe that mining will ever stop since the entire network has to run on the processing power that the miners provide. Even if the limits are reached there will always be miners because the fees that you pay for your transactions go into the blockchain and the miners can always mine that. Without miners then the whole network would shut down.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 22, 2018, 01:44:58 AM

thank you !

I think in the future, the mining form will change to POS because Mining must take much energy and increasingly not be effective anymore. And when each coins reach its limit, scarcity of it will raise and its value will also raise
Activity: 238
August 22, 2018, 01:41:33 AM
Not sooner rather than later. The entire cryptographic forms of money are encouraged by mining and without mining then exchanges won't be affirmed which would imply that you would not have the capacity to send coins. Ethereum is by all accounts chipping away at changing over to POS which would imply that the administrations of diggers would never again be required yet until the point when something to that effect is set up.
Activity: 88
August 22, 2018, 01:30:20 AM
It will stop, and sooner or later, mining will stop and there will be other ways to get coins. The encryption industry is an uncertain industry, so everything is possible.
Activity: 206
August 22, 2018, 01:29:31 AM
I think insofar as there is as yet a digital currency that can be in mining, a mineworker won't come up short on wellsprings of pay. perhaps they will move the coin in the mining if the aggregate supply of coins in the past mine is up. also, search for other crypto that still has a great deal of supply
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 01:10:36 AM
I think that mining cannot be stopped because all your cryptocurrency transactions are processed through miners.
Activity: 147
August 21, 2018, 11:15:17 AM
I am sure that there are many coins that we can mine and the price for each coin will increase if we are hoarding a lot of coin from mining, we will make alot of cash from it. We can wait till the price rises
Pages:
Jump to: