Pages:
Author

Topic: Will mining will ever stop ? - page 8. (Read 4836 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 5
https://www.jacs.tech/
September 21, 2018, 09:17:03 AM
1. Proof-of-Work is not yet ready for death, cryptocurrency is not yet sufficiently developed to abandon this method, because mining will not stop in the near (and long too) future.

2. It's not gonna happen soon. Let's talk about Bitcoin. I think that at the moment when the last Bitcoin will be mined, it will have to cost about 1 billion dollars. This will greatly affect the demand = price. Bitcoin is a digital gold, which is much better than traditional gold. Due to the limited quantity, its value will be much higher.
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
September 21, 2018, 09:13:45 AM
The UN would have to ban mining for it to stop. Highly unlikely + then there would probably still be mining in North Korea and Cuba etc...
Activity: 593
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 09:11:05 AM
Hello people, i'm new in the crypto worlds , i have two questions please i need logic answers .

1 - will mining will ever stop Huh?

2 - what will happens when the cryptocurrency reaches it limits ( example : bitcoin 21M , ETH .... , and other curriencies ) ? will they win money after the currencies reaches its limits ?

thank you !

Each type of token that can be mined has a limit value that can be mined. You can take a look at this RIPA project, which can mine mines with XPX tokens.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 09:08:53 AM
While there are protocols that work only due to mining, I think that the mining will not disappear, but as soon as the protocols disappear, the work of the miners will not be necessary, you understand that everything has a beginning and an end, the most important thing is to understand when to finish.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
September 21, 2018, 09:05:48 AM
If we talk about bitcoin, then the extraction will definitely stop once, because its limited set, and if we talk about other coins, especially about Etherium, then it seems to me it will be extracted for a long time ...
Activity: 560
September 21, 2018, 09:05:38 AM
When Bitcoin will reach it's limit we all will be dead Cheesy
And there are so many coins and tokens that people can mine, so don't be afraid, something will remain to your children.
Activity: 279
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 08:59:29 AM
Everything will be stopped one day but I suppose that mining will be changed in its technology but it will be alive too, it is very nice and safe way to earn.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 06:48:30 AM
If the government interfere then it can be stopped.
Activity: 5
September 16, 2018, 06:47:48 AM
Mining will never stop. The changed might be on the product.
Activity: 4
September 16, 2018, 06:46:48 AM
Mining is a never ending process. It will go far.
Activity: 46
September 13, 2018, 01:40:21 PM
I think actually in the enxt years we will reach the climax of mining. Actually there are so many miners. And they are even more ACIS and and asic producers. Its like a mining war. So many hashpower and so many electricity used for the cryptocurrency network.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 11:04:24 AM
In general, if you look globally, paying no attention to such giants as BTC or ETH, then mining will live, because there are protocols on which very many coins work, which need mining, I think that in general it will now be needed.
Activity: 48
September 13, 2018, 11:01:11 AM
Mining when will stop - there each coin will grow madly in the price. We will see such a stir that I have never seen. Those coins that cost a cent will grow by 300% -500%. While the crypto currency will not become a luxury for the rich.
Activity: 616
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 13, 2018, 11:00:01 AM
ETH will change to PoS in the near future and that might trigger a new wave of altcoins to join the already successful PoS v3 implementation.
Zcash also the others that made a bunch of money let mining have some progress before the network gets clogged.
Activity: 33
September 13, 2018, 10:56:40 AM
ETH will change to PoS in the near future and that might trigger a new wave of altcoins to join the already successful PoS v3 implementation.
Activity: 111
September 13, 2018, 10:55:02 AM
What do you mean mining will ever stop? Your bitcoin mining will stop only if you invested in site that can stand only in 20-30 days.there's a legit mining site like hashflare,minergate.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
September 13, 2018, 10:14:23 AM
if mining is finish til the allocated amount reached. i think mining is still on their feet and be rewarded by staking not mining. they helping for a confirmations to confirms transactions and getting a fast and secured transactions.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 06:36:47 AM
as long as crypto is still trading. mining will keep continue. even its stop, probably way pass all BCT forumer are dead.
Activity: 574
September 13, 2018, 04:21:01 AM
Mining will continue to run and there are still many people who are mine. Mine still has a huge potential to get the token. We know that mine needs equipment that supports and the equipment cost is too expensive. But if we succeed and can continue collecting coins is certainly the results are also very much. And this is what interests people to do mining coin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
September 13, 2018, 04:13:48 AM
Hello people, i'm new in the crypto worlds , i have two questions please i need logic answers .

1 - will mining will ever stop Huh?

2 - what will happens when the cryptocurrency reaches it limits ( example : bitcoin 21M , ETH .... , and other curriencies ) ? will they win money after the currencies reaches its limits ?

thank you !

1.mining bitcoin will stop when the total supply has been circulated, when everyone has their digital assets (bitcoin)

2.crypto is called a decentralized currency because there is no central controlling. and when the supply runs out according to market law the rarer the items that are in demand are more expensive.
Pages:
Jump to: