Pages:
Author

Topic: Will mining will ever stop ? - page 27. (Read 4836 times)

copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
June 24, 2018, 10:43:38 AM
1. yes mining will stop when the total cap is reached but that take so long time as you see even btc still not reached the cap until now

2. if all mineable reach the limits so nothing happen, you just can mined it again
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
CAT.EX Exchange
June 24, 2018, 10:40:03 AM
it seems that bitcoin will never stop as long as there is a coin that can be generated from mining, not just bitcoin alone but some altcoin can also be generated from mining.
Activity: 158
ONe Social Network
June 24, 2018, 07:01:01 AM
I think that it will end in the near future, that is, people will mince it in the next 20 years until they block all ciphers and prices should always grow, nobody knows what their limitations are!
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 06:50:35 AM
according to say mining will stop if it has reached its limit,
of course if cryptocurrency has reached its limit then it depends on demand and supply,
whether the demand is greater than the supply, if it happens then the price of the cryptocurrency will soar and make the cryptocurrency like a valuable item
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 06:49:03 AM
Hello people, i'm new in the crypto worlds , i have two questions please i need logic answers .

1 - will mining will ever stop Huh?

2 - what will happens when the cryptocurrency reaches it limits ( example : bitcoin 21M , ETH .... , and other curriencies ) ? will they win money after the currencies reaches its limits ?

thank you !

It would not stop unless it satisfied these conditions. 1st is that, when mining bitcoin becomes illegal in certain country well, who wants to be in jailed though. Second, is that when bitcoin cap runs out, well, you could continue mining but you won't get even a cent of bitcoin when bitcoin runs out. Third one, is that if you are not yourself satisfied doing mining things anymore. Well, there are lots more these are only my perception on when the mining will stop.
Activity: 26
June 23, 2018, 01:25:10 PM
I think mining will be stopped in future. Because they will be more and more coins who wouldnt be mined anymore, because it just needs to much power and to much eelectricity. YOu see there are several coins who work with prrof of stake and it works very good.
Activity: 37
June 23, 2018, 07:15:31 AM
Hello people, i'm new in the crypto worlds , i have two questions please i need logic answers .

2 - what will happens when the cryptocurrency reaches it limits ( example : bitcoin 21M , ETH .... , and other curriencies ) ? will they win money after the currencies reaches its limits ?

thank you !

I think coin mining will never stop. Currently, there are about 1550 coins on the market and of course, most of them can be mined via POS or POW. In case one coin that reaches it limits, then another coins will be replaced for it. Besides, as I know, there are many coins having no limit (unlimit amount) meaning that it will produce more amount of coin daily for consuming to the market. Therefore, If some coins reach its limits, then I think there are nothing happened and crypto market will be continued.
Activity: 74
June 23, 2018, 07:08:38 AM
As long as still profitable mining will not stop, even more and more of its enthusiasts because of seeing a very large profit. and if the total coin in the mining has reached the limit then the miner still get the income from the transaction fee that occurs in blockchain so no need to worry.
Activity: 448
June 23, 2018, 04:15:10 AM
the fun begins . it's deficits. holders will be really manipulate the market who will buy all the coins now will rule them
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
June 23, 2018, 04:10:07 AM
Unless they change to proof of stake then i can't see mining ever stop as is is required to keep the network alive and processing all kind of transactions on thay chain. Like ethereum they probably switch to pos later so they don't need miner anymore, the miners themselves will search another coin to mine if they can't mine coin A anymore.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 04:07:15 AM
Salama stock coins still available then mine will never be completed. If it reaches its limit will probably replace it with another. When it's reached the limit then it will certainly make the coins became scarce. same is the case with the increasingly rare stuff then it will usually make it become increasingly expensive. but this is only a prediction only. for the result is necessarily determined by several other factors as well.
Activity: 112
June 23, 2018, 04:01:04 AM

thank you !

the miners have the opportunity to gradually adapt and adjust to rely more on transaction costs than the revenue from mining Bitcoins. most likely that will keep miners profitable is the future development of mining technology and an increase in Bitcoin's stable purchasing power.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production
June 23, 2018, 03:56:16 AM
No, mining won't stop because they are the one that keep the network running, without the miner then proof of work won't work for sure and you can do anything whether it is sending your money etc. I don't know what will happen when all the coin has been mined because it is too far in the future.
Activity: 108
June 23, 2018, 03:53:11 AM

thank you !

If after all Bitcoins are depleted mined, and the whole world uses digital currency as the primary medium of exchange, then it is possible that transaction costs will rise due to increased demand for transactions.
Activity: 89
June 23, 2018, 03:35:53 AM

thank you !

It is true that once all Bitcoins are depleted, transaction costs will be the only source of income for miners. The main concern then is whether the transaction costs will be enough to keep the finance of the miners stable.
Activity: 126
June 23, 2018, 01:26:00 AM

thank you !

transaction costs and mining costs will increase in the future. This will reduce the burden placed on the miners and allow mining to be activities that have lower initial cost. Furthermore, transaction costs increase, and this can help miners to stay afloat.
Activity: 140
June 23, 2018, 01:12:45 AM
There will probably be new ways invented to secure transactions that don't rely on hardware or holding large quantities of the coin. Will such an alternative stop mining though? It would have to take the crypto world by storm.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
June 23, 2018, 01:06:21 AM
the mining process will never stop because even if the mined block is up, the miners have to mine to process a transaction.
Activity: 182
June 23, 2018, 01:05:05 AM

thank you !

miners will be forced away from the rewards of the blocks they receive for their work after the Bitcoin supply has reached 21 million. transaction costs will not be enough to keep Bitcoin miners, they will be very financially minded after the mining process is complete. Grin
Activity: 16
June 23, 2018, 12:02:35 AM
I think all of this will end in time or before you think like that if humans do not need a crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: