Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Monero Reach $500 in 2019? - page 9. (Read 20259 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
May 01, 2019, 03:51:00 PM
It picks up its pace in the second quarter and can reach around $450 by the end of the second quarter. After that, it slowly and gradually competes to reach the 500 dollar mark, which might be a big boost for the Monero enthusiasts.
I'm not really sure Monero can reach $ 500 because there are many things that make me not so sure that the bear market will come and make coins like Monero can go up to $ 500.
but if the bear market comes, it is not impossible that monero and many other coins can go up high.
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
May 01, 2019, 03:34:17 PM
It picks up its pace in the second quarter and can reach around $450 by the end of the second quarter. After that, it slowly and gradually competes to reach the 500 dollar mark, which might be a big boost for the Monero enthusiasts.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
April 28, 2019, 02:23:01 PM
Monero is now not the only good anonymous coin, there are now too many similar alternatives now, such as Grin Veil.....
But I belive anonymous coins will be the focus from this year, maybe it will raise the whole crypo world again.
500 is too high for this year, as BTC will not reach 20k as well in recent time.
Be patient and hold.

It is to early to talk that much about Grin. It exist only 3 months. Monero development struggled for more then a year.   But of course is a bit difference since Grin was planed well in advance while Monero developers flocked in over time after launch and was no pre organization.  For me it was amazing first year was done as much as there were.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 28, 2019, 04:24:44 AM
Monero is now not the only good anonymous coin, there are now too many similar alternatives now, such as Grin Veil.....
But I belive anonymous coins will be the focus from this year, maybe it will raise the whole crypo world again.
500 is too high for this year, as BTC will not reach 20k as well in recent time.
Be patient and hold.
Activity: 560
April 28, 2019, 03:30:34 AM
It's too high for this year,in this case bitcoin should cost 20k and Etherium 1500 again,it seems very unlikely watching the current trend of crypto.Be patient,in a few years the prices will be reached again,but not now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
April 28, 2019, 02:26:01 AM
I think it can be achieved. Privacy coins are showing its superiority. Especially for huge encryption holders. they can easily transfer assets through privacy coins. such as , monero
Activity: 440
Roobet
April 27, 2019, 10:47:09 PM
However, the fact is people always demand for higher security, more private for their identities from third party services. They can easily disclose their identities somehow with their unintentional activitites in Internet, but they don't want to see their identities leaked out due to third parties.
So, I believe private coins will always be a hot trend in crypto, and even in human society, years to come.
Total anonymity is fairy tale, since you interact with people. But are much as possible anonymity is as best security as you can get. If people dont know you have wealth then no one will try to steal it from you. If people dont know where you have your wealth they will rather target some one else. If people dont know how much wealth you have, they will rather not rick and target someone they know have lots of wealth. Privacy = Security.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
April 27, 2019, 02:07:27 PM
Already today, anonymity is more like a fairy tale, today there are not so many opportunities for people on the network to remain invisible, but I think that this industry will develop, because so many people who remain not indifferent to this

Total anonymity is fairy tale, since you interact with people. But are much as possible anonymity is as best security as you can get. If people dont know you have wealth then no one will try to steal it from you. If people dont know where you have your wealth they will rather target some one else. If people dont know how much wealth you have, they will rather not rick and target someone they know have lots of wealth. Privacy = Security.
Activity: 98
April 27, 2019, 01:47:14 PM
I believe that, monero is a very nice investment in my opinion. It is one of the best privacy coins that one can invest into and this is a good one. I have monero in my wallet as I believe in its potential.
Activity: 196
April 27, 2019, 01:18:36 PM
Already today, anonymity is more like a fairy tale, today there are not so many opportunities for people on the network to remain invisible, but I think that this industry will develop, because so many people who remain not indifferent to this
There are not so many popular anonymous coins and XMR is one of the most popular, anonymity now helps to keep XMR so high in the market, but the price is still very low on this coin
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
April 27, 2019, 01:00:11 PM
Activity: 406
Merit: 112
April 27, 2019, 12:54:22 PM
If BTC goes well above $20.000 then Monero should also be sold for $500 or more. Will this happens in 2019 is a good question. I think that it is possible, it is only around 4x Monero needs to increase, that should be easy in massive altcoin bull market.
I even have more optimistic prediction and expectation on Monero future. If Bitcoin can hit $20000, Monero might even can hit $1000 like what Ethereum and DASH reached in 2017. Why I have such strong belief like this? Mainly because privacy and private coin has been the trend of crypto, for now, and for future, and Monero is one of leader of private coin, that's the point might lead to such high price of Monero.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
April 25, 2019, 06:46:19 PM
If BTC goes well above $20.000 then Monero should also be sold for $500 or more. Will this happens in 2019 is a good question. I think that it is possible, it is only around 4x Monero needs to increase, that should be easy in massive altcoin bull market.

Because most alts are tied to btc pairings it's a valid point.  To say whether ANY altcoins will reach X amount of $ is not the real question since it relies on bitcoin as well.  Better prediction would be how many satoshis will one xmr reach in 2019, take the bitcoin price variable out of the equation.
Activity: 277
April 25, 2019, 06:20:53 PM
There is a total availibility of 18.4 million Monero in the market, and out of that 16.7 million has already been mined, since the genesis of the cryptocurrency back in 2014.

Now as mentioned before, the limit of mining Monero is 18.4 million, 16.7 million of which has already been mined. It has been noticed that a more finite a resource is, the more valuable it becomes.

Similarly, it can be predicted that the more finite Monero will become as a cryptocurrency, the more likely it is for the prices of Monero to shoot up.

You can find detail info also here: Monero Price Prediction

Now Let me know what you guys think about it? Will Monero Reach $500 in 2019?
I think Monero can't reach the price of 500 $ as you mentioned. Because 2019 bitcoin cannot be developed as of 2017, so Monero also needs time and influence from rising Bitcoin prices. Perhaps Monero only 150 $.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
April 25, 2019, 05:31:59 PM
Monero is anonymity and today in this way many people try to really launder money, do you think that this is real anonymity? Maybe this project was developed by special services.

Monero is a good coin for those who want to have secure transactions and do not want to be traced. I do this when I need to get coins on the stock exchange and no one asked me where the money came from. And so it was impossible to link my account on different exchanges with each other. Maybe I'm paranoid, but I think it's better to be safe.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
simply getting the job done
April 25, 2019, 05:09:41 PM
are you kidding? it is not impossible but it is damn hard, better you think something possible, allways crypto market is a gample and luck but at least it has some rules, if btc reaches to 50.000 box, the wny not?
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
April 25, 2019, 04:36:02 PM
Monero gold already pumped 500$ in coinmarketcap during all altcoins pumped in 2017. Here has low prediction to pump of monero gold in 2019. If monero gold pumped to 500 USD than what will be the whole coinmarketcap value in USD in this year.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
April 25, 2019, 01:18:12 PM
In any case, the prices will probably really go up, so I think that there are real opportunities to do everything very cool and fill my pocket until someone else has done it. I think that there is still a chance.
Activity: 602
April 25, 2019, 12:34:18 PM
Monero is anonymity and today in this way many people try to really launder money, do you think that this is real anonymity? Maybe this project was developed by special services.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
April 25, 2019, 12:20:38 PM
Monero is one of the highest trading altcoins and within the top 10 coin in the crypto market. But, the price prediction for this coin do accurately is not possible. Because of the highly volatile in the crypto market we can say that Monero is only a stable coin which hold its value for the long term. $500 for the Monero will not possible in this 2019 but you can expect this price is possible for the next year.
Pages:
Jump to: